Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 19 285 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 7:33 pm Offline
Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:24 am6Brooklyn, NY
This was one of the funniest episodes ever. I laughed so hard. 10/10
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 7:35 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Great episode. That'll be hard to top. The lice society story just made it for me. And hey, the vice president louse did shoot somebody in the face, er, head. Whatever, close enough.

And hey, they unhooded Kenny, so that was fun.

Excellent joke to go out on, too.

Great job, guys!
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 7:35 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:
They parody The Thing?! :shock:
Yay. :D

Yeah, it was pretty good with Cartman testing the blood while wearing the heavy coat.

That was a decent episode in the end. The lice plot didn't do much for me, but it was pretty good at the end. I did like the plot with the boys though. Plus; it was great to see Clyde in a main role, even if they did f*ck up his voice and last name.

Though I wonder what reacted in Kenny's blood. Is he The Thing?!

It's possible. McCready and Childs lived at the end, and some believe McCready had long been a Thing.(There was very quickly no The Thing, as there was several.)

Hey!
What role did Stan play?
That's how it's down here on the farm!
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 7:36 pm Offline
Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:24 am6Brooklyn, NY
Was the vice president joke from Battlestar Galatica?
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 7:36 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:10 pm9
i just finished watching this episode.....so far it seems lice capades will be the worst episode of season 11....cause it really sucked!!!
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 7:38 pm Offline
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:

Probably not. Cartman said he faked the test with Kenny.
Last edited by triplemultiplex on Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 7:40 pm Offline
Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:10 pm9
[quote="Tweeks_Coffee":261e7][quote="ShaneHaughey":261e7]They parody The Thing?! :shock:
Yay. :D[/quote:261e7]

Yeah, it was pretty good with Cartman testing the blood while wearing the heavy coat.

That was a decent episode in the end. The lice plot didn't do much for me, but it was pretty good at the end. I did like the plot with the boys though. Plus; it was great to see Clyde in a main role, even if they did f*ck up his voice and last name.

Though I wonder what reacted in Kenny's blood. Is he The Thing?![/quote:261e7]

Nothing reacted in Kenny's blood. Cartman just faked it by shaking it around so it would look like it was reacting.
f*cking awesome episode. Best one I've seen in awhile, I hope the whole season is this good.
"You shall not shave around the sides of your head, nor shall you disfigure the edges of your beard" - Leviticus 19:27, NKJV
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 7:40 pm Offline
Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:56 pm501Indiana
Awww, come on! That was the worst episode EVER. Why in the world would a lice society be funny? It was soooo predictable. I knew what was going to happen half way through. When the boys were all arging outside the class room is when I caught on. They could have at least had a giant moster mother lice, like that episode of Invader Zim. HA HA! :lol:
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 7:41 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
Oh man, that was really great. Let's see...

The story line with the lice..that was amazing. Once they all started dying I kept telling myself no matter what I wouldn't feel bad for them, but in the end I think I did.

I'm glad we got to see a bit of all the boys, even Kenny! The first half didn't have much of them other than Cartman and Clyde, but the second half picked up and we did end up seeing quite a bit of Kyle. That made me happy.

And Kenny! He actually, like, did something! I loved it when Cartman said, "And Kenny's saying nothing, just like he would do." XD But, we did get to see him dehooded, and in the end you could here him yelling! AHHH!! That's so great, I'm SO happy over that.

Ya know, at first I was thinking, "Oh god, I don't know if I'm gonna like this B plot line with the lice," but almost immediately I was cracking up at it and I'm really glad they included that. Definitely puts a new spin on the typical lice storyline.

Cartman's an assh*le, as always. But, despite the fact he did pick on Kyle quite a bit, I'm SO glad he accused Kenny. Seriously, the fact they brought back Kenny as an actual character was so cool.

And the end..I guess I'm just a sucker for Kyle parts, I don't know, but I'm glad he confessed before anyone else did. That's what I love about Kyle. ^_^

Heh, I still can't stop laughing over those lice scenes. I'm so happy with the way this turned out, and although I had some concern in the beginning Stan and Kyle weren't going to have too great of parts, I'm so happy they were awesome in the second half.

I'll think of more to say later, I'm just giddy over this right now. :)
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 7:42 pm Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:14 pm1825Ohio - Nothing to see since 1803
triplemultiplex wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

Probably not. Cartman said he faked the test with Kenny.

Hey, I said that! :P

Guess I missed that little part. I didn't notice that he said he faked it, just that he developed an overly complicated test.

EDIT: You're a quick one, 3MX...
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 7:43 pm Offline
Does anyone else feel a little itchy?

:lol:
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 7:44 pm Offline
Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:17 am54
I knew he faked it as soon it happened.

When Cartman picked up Kennys blood sample, he kind of poured it on himself. Like he pushed it up and back so it got all over his shirt so it looked like the blood "blew up"
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 7:44 pm Offline
Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:35 am5Sacramento
Was the whole lice society a reference to something, I just didn't find it that funny :? I must say though, the very end was hilarious
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 7:45 pm Offline
Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:29 pm705the center of the earth
My best friend believes in the Thing. I sh*t you not, he once blood tested me. :?
PostWed Mar 21, 2007 7:46 pm Offline
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
EDIT: You're a quick one, 3MX...

I'm the motherfucking Flash!

Sort by  
Page 5 of 19 285 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next