Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 13 183 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
*1104: The Snuke* PostSun Mar 25, 2007 7:36 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
SOUTH PARK
TITLE: “THE SNUKE”
Episode #1104/Air date: March 28, 2007

Hillary Clinton is in town for a big campaign rally. Cartman follows a
lead on a possible terrorist attack.
PostSun Mar 25, 2007 7:38 pm Offline
Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:29 pm705the center of the earth
First Coment!! I win! :D Hell I don't even have anything to say. :P
PostSun Mar 25, 2007 7:41 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
NOW the "Is this the 24 parody episode?!" speculation can finally stop.

Looking forward to the episode as a whole, but until then, looking forward to a better summary/press pictures and the like. Can't wait to see how it's all gonna play out, though.
PostSun Mar 25, 2007 7:54 pm Offline
Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:06 pm42L-o-w-k-s-h-u-n
Hmm, whats a snuke? probably a combination of the word nuke and something else. What is something Hilary Clinton related that starts with an s?
There once was a man named Chef,
Who fell abruptly to his death,

They weren't sure whether he was dead,
Even though a bear bit off his head,

But ah they knew, yes they were sure,
when crap started falling to the floor.
PostSun Mar 25, 2007 8:07 pm Offline
Snake? As in a sneaky, manipulative creature?

Hmm.
PostSun Mar 25, 2007 8:10 pm Offline
Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:06 pm42L-o-w-k-s-h-u-n
Maybe through the whole episode you will think that the terrorist threat is against the campaign rally, but maybe the whole time the threat was the campaign rally itself. Just a thought.
There once was a man named Chef,
Who fell abruptly to his death,

They weren't sure whether he was dead,
Even though a bear bit off his head,

But ah they knew, yes they were sure,
when crap started falling to the floor.
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 1:37 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Judging from the new picture that materialized; Is that a Mexican Butters?
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 5:30 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
I don't know about you, chulo, but I haven't heard about Mexican terrorists killing people in the name of Allah.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 6:33 am Offline
Well, he's tied up with Cartman (who they really have been using and relying on a little too much lately), and has the same reaction as him, so maybe they're working together or whatveer.

Can't say I'm any more excited to see a random kid in the preview picture, but I still wanna see this episode and how it plays out. (And what they're gonna do to Hillary.)
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 7:24 am Offline
Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:41 am74Finland
F*ck. I hope that this isn't political episode again :x
Press Release PostMon Mar 26, 2007 9:02 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
[center]HILLARY CLINTON IS IN TOWN FOR A BIG CAMPAIGN RALLY
IN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK" ON
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL®
[/center]
NEW YORK, March 26, 2007 -- Cartman suspects the new Muslim student is behind a terrorist threat in an all-new "South Park" entitled, "The Snuke," premiering on Wednesday, March 28 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

The clock is ticking as the citizens prepare for Hillary Clinton's big campaign rally. Every minute counts as Cartman uses his own methods to interrogate the suspect. But could the plan to target Hillary Clinton be just the tip of the iceberg?

Launched in 1997, "South Park," now in its 11th season, remains the highest-rated series on COMEDY CENTRAL. "South Park" repeats Wednesdays at 12:00 a.m., Thursdays at 10:00 p.m. and 12:30 a.m., Fridays at 12:00 a.m. and Sundays at 11:00 p.m.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are co-creators and executive producers of the Emmy and Peabody Award-winning "South Park" with Anne Garefino as executive producer. "South Park's" Web site is http://www.southparkstudios.com.

COMEDY CENTRAL, the only all-comedy network, currently is seen in more than 91 million homes nationwide. COMEDY CENTRAL is owned by, and is a registered trademark of, Comedy Partners, a wholly-owned division of VIACOM Inc.'s (NYSE: VIA and VIA.B) MTV Networks. COMEDY CENTRAL's Internet address is http://www.comedycentral.com.
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 9:04 am Offline
Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:05 am113
Sonnyvice wrote:
F*ck. I hope that this isn't political episode again :x

This has Political Episode written all over it.I can't wait to see this one. 24 for has gotten so bad over the years. it about time some one made fun of that.
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 9:19 am Offline
Wed May 17, 2006 11:29 am1796Officially THE Crappiest Town in Britain, Middlesbrough
So, judging by the description, it does look like that this is gunna be the '24 Parody' episode. But I'm sure I read before 1101 got broadcast that there was gunna be a seperate episode for the 24 thing as well this one with Hilary Clinton in it. Ah well, makes no difference.

I'm just wondering how (if they are at all) they're gunna use features of the 24 show in South Park. It'd be good to see the episode (well not the WHOLE episode of course) split up into seperate screens at certain times with the 24 clock ticking down and a continuous echoing. *BEEP (BUMP) BEEP (BUMP) BEEP (BUMP)* :lol:
But however Matt & Trey pull this off, I'm sure it'll be YET another great episode. :D
crazyQH wrote:
Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 11:20 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:37 pm262Brazil (The mines)
I just hope they mock Hillary Clinton's worse ideas... I hate her interventionist politcs, and her war against GTA.

As much as I don't like 24, infortunately, I don't think they're going to rip on it, just make an homage... after all, they said they liked the show...
This is not a sig.
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 2:53 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
If this isn't the hinted at 24 parody, I'll eat my hat.

A plot: Special Agent Fat Ass.
B plot: Clinton bashing.

Hopefully they'll have enough time to service both plots, because each could be an episode in itself.

Personally, I'm sick of Clintons and Bushes already. Christ, can we at least delude ourselves into thinking we're not trapped in a 2 party system by electing someone with a different name? This country isn't ruled by dynasities for Christ's sake.
You read it! You can't unread it!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 13 183 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next