Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 10 of 13 183 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostThu Mar 29, 2007 8:26 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
I got a good deal of the parody, jsut a few points I didn't, and I still would've enjoyed it more if I actually watched the show. I still liked the episode, though - try to actually read what people are saying (oh, and use the edit button when adding something on to your post).

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
Kyle'd be House ... Mind you, I've never seen a single episode.

Well, obviously. TC, House's character is a total jackass to everybody and a drug addict. XD That's not too befitting of Kyle (nor would you like that too much, I'm assuming... I recall this one incident a year ago today...).
PostThu Mar 29, 2007 8:35 pm Offline
Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:16 pm48
I think that they could have easily made 2 seperate episodes for each story line, one for the hilary clinton plot, and then another for the 24 parody. Or they could have made this episode a 2 parter and continued on with the plot.
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? -George Carlin
PostThu Mar 29, 2007 8:41 pm Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:14 pm1825Ohio - Nothing to see since 1803
iceiwynd wrote:
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
Kyle'd be House ... Mind you, I've never seen a single episode.

Well, obviously. TC, House's character is a total jackass to everybody and a drug addict. XD That's not too befitting of Kyle (nor would you like that too much, I'm assuming... I recall this one incident a year ago today...).

I'm afraid that I have no idea what you're talking about. Me? Overreact to Kyle taking drugs? Sounds like shear lunacy.

Okay... what if Kenny was House? That way we could hit all kinds of underused characters.
PostThu Mar 29, 2007 10:18 pm Offline
Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:36 pm31
I would LOVE a House parody.
Cartman = House because they're both assh*les who are pretty damn clever.
Token = Foreman. Well, it's kinda obvious anyway
Butters = Chase. Blonde poster boys. Confused and stupid.
Wendy = Cameron. Just so I can see her hug Cartman again ah hahahaha!

The disease would affect Stan, Kyle and maybe Kenny (if he gets decent airtime) and because of the different effects on all three, the cure is hard to solve.

But it's not Lupus. It's never Lupus.
PostThu Mar 29, 2007 10:31 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:33 am11South Park, Alabama aka Fairhope, I'm Serial!!!
FoxDougan wrote:
I'm not anti-royalist but I do think it was really funny when the Queen shot herself in the head. I didn't see that one coming!

I think they could have made more of the British part of it though... we were the masterminds behind the whole plan and were barely in it! I thought Pip should have been in there somehow.

Really funny episode though, lots of pop culture references!

I had a bit of royal a grandfather Sir Thomas Reade, Brockett Hall, He was a little older he died about 1645.
Glad he decided to let you live, Since you like knights. I didn't find out about him till a pompous upperclass twit Brit friend did a favour for me.
Next time you burn down the white house make sure Democrats are in it. They should have died in the cave days anyway too weak. Sheeple.
Can't swing a dead cat around your head w/o hitting a Brit in Fairhope. Must be this:
Ever see a bloke named Royd, check him for Illegal Super Mauly's. Here he is:
Raping & Pillaging the "Useful Idiots" since 1952,
and arch-enemy of Brunhillary Von CankleBeast.
Sometimes a Farting, Tap-Dancing Martian, is just a Farting, Tap-Dancing Martian....So Kill It, Before You Putt.
PostThu Mar 29, 2007 11:17 pm Offline
Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am63Germany
LBius wrote:
I would LOVE a House parody.

The disease would affect Stan, Kyle and maybe Kenny (if he gets decent airtime) and because of the different effects on all three, the cure is hard to solve.

Cartman, Token, Butters and Wendy as the "House"- characters. Sounds almost perfect to me....

And I think Kyle should definitely be the one with the disease, because that would give Cartman the opportunity to make a bunch of jew- jokes ;).

Anyway, I really enjoyed "The Snuke". I used to watch 24 for some time, so I think they did a great job in parodying all the details that define 24.

And for next week, I hope for a Kyle- Stan- episode...
The right to offend is far more important than the right not to be offended (Rowan Atkinson)
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 4:33 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
deputy_fife111 wrote:
I think that they could have easily made 2 seperate episodes for each story line, one for the hilary clinton plot, and then another for the 24 parody. Or they could have made this episode a 2 parter and continued on with the plot.

I know some people who wanted a two-parter. It was too much, which is just as bad as too little.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 6:30 am Offline
Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:31 pm21UK
The queen thing made the news, just like steve irwin! I can see this episode being banned in UK, i was shocked she shot hersel but not offended cos im use to it in South Park by now.

What was more surprising was that barbrady instead of yates was informed!
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 7:08 am Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
[quote="LBius":109e1]Cartman = House because they're both assh*les who are pretty damn clever.
Wendy = Cameron. Just so I can see her hug Cartman again ah hahahaha![/quote:109e1]

But wait, what about Cuddy and Wilson? D: (And... this would open up a Butters/Wendy pairing? :0)

Okay, getting off the House for a bit here, slightly back on-topic. XD Dude, we had [i:109e1]two[/i:109e1] two-parters last season. I'd really rather not have another one for a while.

Oh, and what did they say exactly on the news in the UK? Like... did it have that undertone of [i:109e1]South Park is eeeeviiiill[/i:109e1] or lulz? I'm curious. XD
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 7:13 am Offline
Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:21 am96Bedford
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 7:16 am Offline
Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:31 pm21UK
What is actually wrong with barbradys voice? It sounded fine to me.
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 9:41 am Offline
Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:16 pm740
isnt cartman a 9/11 conspiracy theorist? Why was he so worried about terrorism?
jack bauer PostFri Mar 30, 2007 1:39 pm Offline
Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:46 pm43
sucked kinda fast, conforming to whatever you think.. push it more! or ai inline with thee? stds are bad? some sh*t
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 2:11 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7971Montgomery, AL
Not a bad episode. I'll give it an 8/10. The over-the-top drama was quite funny.
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 2:14 pm Offline
Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:16 pm48
[quote="Nadine81":04847][quote="LBius":04847]I would LOVE a House parody.

[/quote:04847]

Cartman, Token, Butters and Wendy as the "House"- characters. Sounds almost perfect to me....

And I think Kyle should definitely be the one with the disease, because that would give Cartman the opportunity to make a bunch of jew- jokes ;).

Anyway, I really enjoyed "The Snuke". I used to watch 24 for some time, so I think they did a great job in parodying all the details that define 24.

And for next week, I hope for a Kyle- Stan- episode...[/quote:04847]

There are a million tv show parady's they could do but they are just not going to parady every show.
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? -George Carlin

Sort by  
Page 10 of 13 183 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next