Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 2 of 13 183 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
Author Message
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 3:39 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:07 am13UK
Whoopee-f*ckin-doo! another Cartman centered episode. That makes 3 out of 4 this season so far.
Come on M&T, get back to the old style of the four boys having a shared experience, not just Cartman being a bastard and the occasional shot of the other three saying that Cartman is being a bastard.

I'm sure i'm not the only one that thinks this.

Ok then Cartman lovers, i'm ready for your childish flaming.
Bring it on.
Give a man fire and he'll be warm for an hour.
Set him alight and he'll be toasty for the rest of his life.
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 3:41 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
triplemultiplex wrote:
Personally, I'm sick of Clintons and Bushes already. Christ, can we at least delude ourselves into thinking we're not trapped in a 2 party system by electing someone with a different name? This country isn't ruled by dynasities for Christ's sake.

What?? You haven't heard of the Bush dynasty?? Presidents George Sr. and Jr.? Florida governor Jeb Bush?

Hope you have Tums or something for the next two years.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 4:34 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
This reminds me of how they both said they'd be rooting for Hillary in 2008, simply because it would be, "Weird to have her as president."

Typical comedians, rooting for whichever candidate would be the best source of comedic material. :roll:
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 5:02 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
squigbomb wrote:
Whoopee-f*ckin-doo! another Cartman centered episode. That makes 3 out of 4 this season so far.
Come on M&T, get back to the old style of the four boys having a shared experience, not just Cartman being a bastard and the occasional shot of the other three saying that Cartman is being a bastard.

I'm sure i'm not the only one that thinks this.

Ok then Cartman lovers, i'm ready for your childish flaming.
Bring it on.

OK, here's the scoop: your memory ain't that good. Even in the early days fans complained about too much Cartman, and I took to calling South Park the Cartman show.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 7:26 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:33 pm3Los Angeles, CA
MCkormick2 wrote:
I just hope they mock Hillary Clinton's worse ideas... I hate her interventionist politcs, and her war against GTA.


Her worst policy is universal healthcare. The GTA thing is also retarded.
I'm Super Cereal!
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 8:33 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:31 pm21UK
A Hilary Clinton episode? ANOTHER cartman adventure? I don't like the sounds of this, the minute i read "Cartman" i lost hope. Anywho, do you guys remember in older south park episodes where after a news report they'd say things regarding Hilary Clinton's ass? I wonder if they'll reference that in this episode...
Image
Image
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 9:13 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
Universal (as in affordable) healthcare is fine, as long as you avoid implementing a system of completely socialized medicine, because that has its problems too. The censorship thing, well yeah, you're going to get that on both political sides.

The Hillary Clinton huge ass joke was in episode 607 "Simpsons Already Did It". I think it was the news report leading in to Butters' prank that was reminiscent of The Simpsons.
PostMon Mar 26, 2007 9:31 pm Offline
  • ICQ
  • YIM
  • Profile
Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:24 pm227A baren wasteland...
Hehe, this looks like it might actually be a pretty entertaining episode. IMHO of course.
(¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø°`)
Image
(`¤ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸ø¤°`°¤ø,¸)
PostTue Mar 27, 2007 7:06 am Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:36 pm1539Norwich, UK.
Clyde Donovan wrote:
Sonnyvice wrote:
F*ck. I hope that this isn't political episode again :x


This has Political Episode written all over it.I can't wait to see this one. 24 for has gotten so bad over the years. it about time some one made fun of that.


Oh hells yeah. This must be the 24 episode.

24 has been getting steadily worse. I loved the first series, but in the second when Kim Bauer was stranded in the middle of a forest with a psycho in a wooden lodge, which she escaped from to have her foot trapped in a snare and stalked by a mountain lion, and she still lived. I stopped watching after that.

How can it not be about politics? They mention Hillary Clinton and terrorists.

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:
The Hillary Clinton huge ass joke was in episode 607 "Simpsons Already Did It". I think it was the news report leading in to Butters' prank that was reminiscent of The Simpsons.


I'm sure they did more than one Hillary Clinton joke on the news...

EDIT: Yeah, they did - in The Tooth Fairy Tats 2000 when they set up the $600 under Billy's (that kid that needed a transplant) pillow to catch the kids stealing teeth.

Quote:
Anchor: …to which Ms. Clinton replied, "I don't even like Vagina." Finally tonight, a human-interest story. Dan Akawa is live.


And in Child Abduction is not Funny.

Quote:
Anchor: And so all the residents of Manhattan are prepared to evacuate if Ms. Clinton's ass gets any bigger. And in other news, new findings on the increase in child abductions.
Email notifications do matter, people.
PostTue Mar 27, 2007 9:07 am Offline
  • Profile
Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:14 pm646
Well at least Eric is in his regular clothes rather than in costume like in the civil war episode or the Teacher bangs a boy ep.
PostTue Mar 27, 2007 9:30 am Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:24 pm23Louisiana
ANOTHER Cartman episode? Oh, come ON! 1101 had Cartman starting trouble with a midget, episode 1102 had Cartman sucking Butters' dick, 1103 had Cartman persecuting Kenny for being so poor he HAD to be the one with the lice, and now this. Well, that's just great. Are they really so desperate for episode ideas that they have to continuously play the Cartman card? I'd personally like them to pick up the storyline they left hanging at the end of ALL ABOUT THE MORMONS, but that's just me....

*shrug*
PostTue Mar 27, 2007 9:51 am Offline
  • Profile
Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:31 pm2247Santa Monica, CA
Ahopper wrote:
ANOTHER Cartman episode? Oh, come ON! 1101 had Cartman starting trouble with a midget, episode 1102 had Cartman sucking Butters' dick, 1103 had Cartman persecuting Kenny for being so poor he HAD to be the one with the lice, and now this. Well, that's just great. Are they really so desperate for episode ideas that they have to continuously play the Cartman card? I'd personally like them to pick up the storyline they left hanging at the end of ALL ABOUT THE MORMONS, but that's just me....

*shrug*


You mean that episode where CARTMAN gave Stan a hard time about being friends with a Mormon?!?!

I have a "shenanigans" feeling about this episode. Like they're barely gonna touch on Hillary Clinton. They're building this up as the big Hillary episode and it would be just like them to f*ck with their fans and the media by barely touching on her at all.
________________________________________________________
I probably would have just put the f*cking lotion in the basket.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
PostTue Mar 27, 2007 10:07 am Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:24 pm23Louisiana
Code:
You mean that episode where CARTMAN gave Stan a hard time about being friends with a Mormon?!?!


Yeah, that's the one. That was more of a Stan-centered episode, with Cartman being there just as a secondary character who didn't do a whole lot.
PostTue Mar 27, 2007 11:18 am Offline
  • Profile
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:14 pm1825Ohio - Nothing to see since 1803
Quote:
I have a \"shenanigans\" feeling about this episode. Like they\'re barely gonna touch on Hillary Clinton. They\'re building this up as the big Hillary episode and it would be just like them to f*ck with their fans and the media by barely touching on her at all.


I\'ve been considering that aspect. It is entirely possible that they\'ll just take a light swipe at her and mainly use her appearance to set off the main plot of the terrorism thing. Considering that they had talked about doing an episode on Hilary though, it doesn\'t seem too likely. I am trying to recall the pre-release info for episodes like Manbearpig or TITC. I\'m pretty sure Manbearpig info made specific mention of Al Gore and that one did focus on him.
Image
PostTue Mar 27, 2007 11:41 am Offline
  • Profile
Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:31 pm2247Santa Monica, CA
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
Quote:
I have a \"shenanigans\" feeling about this episode. Like they\'re barely gonna touch on Hillary Clinton. They\'re building this up as the big Hillary episode and it would be just like them to f*ck with their fans and the media by barely touching on her at all.


I\'ve been considering that aspect. It is entirely possible that they\'ll just take a light swipe at her and mainly use her appearance to set off the main plot of the terrorism thing. Considering that they had talked about doing an episode on Hilary though, it doesn\'t seem too likely. I am trying to recall the pre-release info for episodes like Manbearpig or TITC. I\'m pretty sure Manbearpig info made specific mention of Al Gore and that one did focus on him.


Let's just hope she doesn't have a talking minge.
________________________________________________________
I probably would have just put the f*cking lotion in the basket.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 2 of 13 183 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X