Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 11 of 13 183 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 4:22 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:12 pm1Oxford, UK
Jamesp_76 wrote:

LMAO! Trust Daily Mail readers to get all over-the-top about it!

"I'm appalled, this program should be banned.

- Donald Dehaviland, Fleet Hampshire ,England."

How funny...
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 5:09 pm Offline
Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:11 pm61PumpkinNuts, Texas
I really liked this episode, I rate it nine out of ten.

I don't realy watch 24, but I still thought that the parody was funny. I got enough of it, anyway, and I'm sure that I didn't get all of the jokes, but . . . I still laughed.

I didn't find the farts funny, they've just been really overdone. Not just in South park, either, but in every form of comedy everywhere. I just don't dig the farts.

But I really liked the snuke in Hildog's snatch, it was pretty funny. The pig sniffing it out had me effing rolling. That would be pretty awkward, to be standing in front of a whole crowd of people and have a pig snick it's nose between your legs.

"Dude, I'm standing right next to you." Don't know why this was funny to me, it's pretty plain, but I still laughed. Also, the really loud whispers were really funny. I 've always noticed that, the loud whispers for dramatic effect in a lot of things. LOL, I liked that.

Terrorist Muslims . . . I'm not a bigoted person, so I felt a little bad for them, because they've been getting it hard lately. But you can't frown on people for discriminating, because, the way people feel right now is perfectly understandable.

Basically, all in all, great episode. Best so far, despite the Cartman-ness. Cartman does make some great episodes.
"Don't ever go through life thinking that there isn't any hope, because then, there isn't any." --I don't know who said this, but probably someone who's pretty smart.

I don't cheer for the title. I cheer for my health.
hello I'm new PostFri Mar 30, 2007 5:30 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
hey guys i'm new here so I decided to join. i heard you guys are talking about the snuke that episode made me laugh. I love the part when carman was farting in the muslims face. and when the part when all these CIA guys came to kyles room. and kyle said "oh no your not" that was halarious. anyways I m new so be nice.[/quote]
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 8:51 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:38 pm2
Ok, so I don't normally assert my opinions about SP, because I love it and I think it's the best show on TV.
But, as Jimmy would say: Come On!
The British have offered their arseholes up to the Bush administration so many times in the past year that, let's face it, our lips are red raw!
If the SP creators can't see how many times we have let them royally (scuse the pun) rape us in the ass, then I do wonder why we bother.
Praps they are sending out a message that we should no longer support their hick, illiterate, dumbassed, unevolved, no-chinned president and relclain our sovereignty over the US of A once more,
God Bless the Queen. WooHoo!
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 8:57 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:38 pm2
PS. I love the fact that the BBC and the Daily Facist are allover this story!
SP conquers the (not-so) liberal media once more.
My next suggestion is that they show Tom Cruise getting sucked off by the new pope in return for Take That tickets.
It could happen.
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 9:04 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:33 am11South Park, Alabama aka Fairhope, I'm Serial!!!
Blazing Saddles in 1972 had the first Fart Scene in Movies. I had to see it again couldn't stop laughing missed all.

SNUKE I had to watch all reruns. I didn't make it past what a snuke was, much less it was in the dreaded Hildabeast!

Snatch Nuke ......Snuke,,,,,,hahahahahaaaaaaaa

Can we rename "Manholes" after Brunhitlery von CankleBeast and the Vaginazi Movement, call 'em Cunts? an Homage
Raping & Pillaging the "Useful Idiots" since 1952,
and arch-enemy of Brunhillary Von CankleBeast.
Sometimes a Farting, Tap-Dancing Martian, is just a Farting, Tap-Dancing Martian....So Kill It, Before You Putt.
PostSat Mar 31, 2007 2:59 am Offline
Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:02 am174Any where i can be.
I think this episode was perfectly done. I dont watch 24 but i still laughed my ass off when i was watching the parodys of it and at the end it reminded me of the old south park's when Kyle whould aslways say " you know i've learned something today" 9/10 i just hope ppl wont get pissed and cause an uproar of that Queen scene. Apple juice and farts!! Classic.
PostSat Mar 31, 2007 4:50 am Offline
Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:12 am74uk
This mini-uproar about the Queen (saw it on the bbc news website and in a couple of papers) has a real whiff of bullsh*t about it. As if she doesn't get far worse from people here. It seems manufactured, like the 'outrage' when Pete Doherty does something mildly silly (ie a few journos get all uppity and the rentaquote brigade pretend to reflect the opinions of a nation, when in fact no one gives a stuff.) Truth is, hardly anyone even watches SP here since Channel4 stopped showing it, so most people are never even going to see it. Must be a slow news day.
PostSat Mar 31, 2007 11:14 am Offline
Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:09 am9Glasgow, Scotland
This episode was truly amazing!! It made up for the slightly mediocre episode, "Lice Capades". I've been waiting a long time for a spoof of 24, and I think they timed perfectly. This episode reminds me of last seasons, "Manbearpig" where a washed up politician gets public attention, I'm super-serial! The Cartman fart torture gag was hilarious and approaches the topic of racism and bigotry in a very sensible way without being too offensive. As for the Brits being the masterminds behind the attack, well, I'm really Scottish so bacon in their faces!!

[color=orange:0e676]Great episode, 09/10[/color:0e676]

TASTY BACON
It was like this one time, emm, this one time when I farted and it, it smelled like Bacon and I made him want some Bacon so I squeezed out a turd wrapped in Bacon. It was a squeeker!
PostSat Mar 31, 2007 12:35 pm Offline
Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:06 pm1782Indiana
missinformation694 wrote:
Ok, so I don't normally assert my opinions about SP, because I love it and I think it's the best show on TV.
But, as Jimmy would say: Come On!
The British have offered their arseholes up to the Bush administration so many times in the past year that, let's face it, our lips are red raw!
If the SP creators can't see how many times we have let them royally (scuse the pun) rape us in the ass, then I do wonder why we bother.
Praps they are sending out a message that we should no longer support their hick, illiterate, dumbassed, unevolved, no-chinned president and relclain our sovereignty over the US of A once more,
God Bless the Queen. WooHoo!

I don't know you, but you don't sound like you've watched much south park at all.
PostSat Mar 31, 2007 4:19 pm Offline
Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:46 pm2811LB Cali muthafncka, now what?
Reading some of these reviews, is like listening to a blind person describing a color that he/she may or may not like to a crowd of color blind people.

I hope that works out for some of you.
PostTue Apr 03, 2007 1:15 pm Offline
Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:33 am20
this episode was NOT funny.

just because they did a spoof on 24 doesn't automatically make it good....

so there was a ticking clock and cartman was running around talking on a cell phone just like jack bauer...what is so funny about that?

NOTHING.

it does not take a genius to take something like 24 and do a spoof on it by including elements from the show....

haha...hilary clinton has a nuke in her snatch...it's a "snuke." big friggin woop...very f*ckin' funny...

NOT funny...maybe to a 13-year-old...but to an adult who has grown to love the humor of south park over the years, this stuff just isn't going to cut it.
PostTue Apr 03, 2007 2:19 pm Offline
Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:47 pm5Canada
I just watched that episode today and it was hilarious. But what does the daily news have to do with this? I mean sure they were talking about the episode but they didn't really bash it or anything.
PostTue Apr 03, 2007 4:36 pm Offline
Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:37 pm46SC-USA
I throughly enjoyed this ep. It made me laugh harder than any of the season! The "Not anymore you're not" thing was awesome...as well as the Russian interrogating Cartman and Cartman interrogating the Muslim family

However, I do think they could have put it together better. It seemed a bit rushed toward the end. Kyle learns a lesson out of no where and it seemed like the ep. was just too short.

Cartman Sucks and The Snuke are in a tie race for me
PostWed Apr 04, 2007 4:43 pm
This season so far is great just like every season with the exception of that Cartman Sucks episode which gets my vote for being hands down the worst ep of South Park ever made.Frankly if I was Matt & Trey I would just permanently delete that episode and pretend it never happened.It was that bad.

Sort by  
Page 11 of 13 183 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next