Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 7 of 12 179 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 6:09 am Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Damn, of all the times for my internet to go out, it had to be Wednesday at 9. I can deal without any other time of any other day of the week, but no, it had to go down at 9. Thanks a lot, Time Warner. assh*les.

Anyway, I really liked this one. Good call to all y'all who predicted a Da Vinci Code parody. "Hare Club for Men" was a horrible pun, but I laughed my ass off anyway. I loved their explanation as to why Jesus would've wanted a rabbit to be pope. "Just look at the pope's hat..."

Bill Donahue, yeah, f*ck that douche. The way that guy talks, you'd think Christians (well, Catholics in particular) were being persecuted like it was pre-Constantine Rome. Congratulations, Bill. You've become enough of a douche to catch the attention of South Park.

And how about the brief return of Jesus? I've always thought that since they killed him off in a Christmas show, they should bring him back for an Easter show. And they did! And I called it!

I'd say our boys are on a pretty good roll here in the 11th season. Keep it up, guys.
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 6:22 am Offline
Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:33 am20
this was a great episode...not necessarily the funniest episode....but very well thought out...

and i love the statement they made about how useless organized religion is and everything that goes with it....like the pope.

the fact that a bunny makes a better pope than any human really says a lot about how worthless all that crap is.

i rate it 8.5/10
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 6:32 am Offline
Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:02 am174Any where i can be.
I really regret looking at this fourm before i saw the episode, cause it kinda ruined it 4 me when Jesus came back, But i still loved this episode. Im more of a Cartman fan, but i still loved how this episode was based off Kyle and Stan....Randy is also in it and hes one of my favourite characters.

Out of it all i'd give it a 9/10...i cant wait untill i see next weeks ep i hope it kicks ass too.
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 6:37 am Offline
Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:51 am169Norway, Bergen
This episode wasn't that good.

I really didn't like this episode. Just some few things that was a little bit funny.

5/10
"Well I dont want to say anything, Kyle but I think maybe this is what your family get's for being jewish on Christmas Time."

"Oh my science..."
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 6:38 am Offline
Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:11 pm22Timmy's Underworld
I loved the episode but it will probably get banned.
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 7:09 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
You know something, it didn't repeat here at 11pm. Was this just here in Dallas, or was it nation wide?
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 7:22 am Offline
Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:37 pm57
I thought this was one of the best south park episiodes ever!
It was so funny how they ripped on the pope and this bulls*it religion. The morale at the end was just hilarious. Also a very good DaVinci Code parody.
9.7/10
Cartman kicks ass!!!
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 7:33 am Offline
Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:46 pm43
sucked .. i laughed when Stan's dad came outta the bathroom like in Teen Wolf..
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 7:38 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 25, 2004 10:21 pm11556El Paso, TX (BeanerTown, USA)
Shut_Up_Stan_ wrote:

No, CC doesn't care as much about Christian sentimentalities.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 8:12 am Offline
Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:27 pm153WADAWADAHUUUM
Quite liked this episode, best part for me was Kyle killing jesus.

8/10
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 8:21 am Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
Stanley_Marsh109 wrote:
Shut_Up_Stan_ wrote:

Exactly; if it had been a figure from any other religion, the episode would have been banned. They can depict Jesus getting stabbed in the neck and bleeding all over the place, but they can't depict Mohammed handing a salmon helmet to toga-wearing Peter Griffin.
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 8:31 am Offline
Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:43 am1022Wales
Lol yeah the world is messed up

I loved this episode all the silly chanting and weirdness and overall the return of Jesus made the whole thing Brilliant

1000 Posts....God I feel Sad
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 9:02 am Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:14 pm1825Ohio - Nothing to see since 1803
That episode was awesome! I absolutely loved it. All the guys running around in the rabbit suits was ridiculous. I liked when they zoomed in on the first rabbit\'s face with dramatic music playing while he looks as goofy as he did. Only a minor jab at religion, pretty lighthearted too, they didn\'t really mock them at all.

I LOVED Kyle in this episode, plus he had great lines; \"Dude, I\'m kinda finger painting right now.\" \"I\'m Jewish, we\'ve got kind of a hang up about killing Jesus.\":lol: His part was spectacular, I loved every minute of it.

About the only thing I didn\'t like so much was that the beginning felt rushed. Stan just starts right off the bat being pissed off. Certainly didn\'t ruin the episode or anything though.

Easily the best episode of the season. So little Cartman too! Episodes like this one are the reason that I still watch the show through my pessimism.
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 9:51 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 25, 2004 10:21 pm11556El Paso, TX (BeanerTown, USA)
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
Stanley_Marsh109 wrote:
Shut_Up_Stan_ wrote:

Exactly; if it had been a figure from any other religion, the episode would have been banned. They can depict Jesus getting stabbed in the neck and bleeding all over the place, but they can't depict Mohammed handing a salmon helmet to toga-wearing Peter Griffin.

Pretty much. They can have Jesus defecating on President Bush and the American flag and being violently killed (during Easter Week no less!) yet they can't show Mohammed just standing there, looking normal.

This placating of Muslim sentimentalities is getting out of hand. But that's a different topic for a different thread.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 10:04 am Offline
Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:12 am74uk
Was that the cutest wittle wabbit in the whole wide world or what? I ended up getting completely absorbed into the plot, and when Kyle had to kill Jesus my mum went "Oh but he's Jewish!" and I turned to her with wide eyes and said "I know, it's terrible isn't it?" completely seriously. And when the rabbit was about to be dropped into the boiling water we squealed and hid our faces like a couple of nancygirls.

http://catholicleague.org/07press_relea ... onohue.htm
“I have no idea why ‘South Park’ creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker caricature me as a heartless thug. In any event, I stand convicted and have no defense. Now I have to get back to business—I hear someone just took some liberties with the Easter Bunny.”

Sort by  
Page 7 of 12 179 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next