Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 10 of 12 172 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostFri Apr 13, 2007 7:50 am Offline
Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:31 pm2247Santa Monica, CA
AssassinKenny wrote:
worst episode this season. This ep sucked donkey nuts.

Besides, I'm tired of 300 references...

Hey Assassin, you're wrong. Euclid isn't the least interesting place in the western hemisphere. I'm originally from Mayfield Heights, and we've got you way beat. At least you guys have a batting cage, putt-putt and the Greatest Show on Dirt.

Ever been to Mayfield? You tell me what makes it more interesting than Euclid.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
PostFri Apr 13, 2007 9:25 am Offline
Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:17 pm1829Shelburne, Ontario aka Fiddleville
Why did so many people hate this episode? I loved it. It's just another chapter in Mr/Mrs. Garrison's sexual journey :lol:
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Last edited by SouthParkMaster66 on Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostFri Apr 13, 2007 11:26 am Offline
Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:56 pm501Indiana
I liked it! I liked it a lot! Suprised? Yeah, me too. I'm getting a little tired of the movie spoof though.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
PostFri Apr 13, 2007 12:15 pm Offline
Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:18 pm37Earth
pretty clever as usual. i don't know about the 300 shyte, i thought all the slow motion persian bits were a reference to PRINCE of PERSIA video game series. pretty cool game btw, just finished playing it on GAMETAP. haven't played the new one though. anyway, i was pleased with it. good job, we should play more video games, we would have less wars.
What do you mean you don't like Spam?
PostFri Apr 13, 2007 12:21 pm Offline
Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:31 pm2247Santa Monica, CA
SIRLANCEALOT wrote:
She turned me into a newt!

A newt?!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
PostFri Apr 13, 2007 12:33 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
djadonis206 wrote:
FYI Cartman also speaks spanish in "My future self and me"

La morado, spackle, morado...

it seems Cartman is fluent in Spanish

Sure, if you think "samaraisia" is a Spanish word. :P
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostFri Apr 13, 2007 4:51 pm Offline
Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:11 pm25Los Angeles
I thought this episode was great! I LOVE how no matter what incarnation Garrison takes on, he/she's always the same obnoxious, awful person, which is why it's so funny to me.

I got the Les Bos sign joke and that was hysterical, but since I know NOTHING about the movie 300 (since DVRs I NEVER watch commercials) I didn't get any of that, but it was obvious they were parodying something. And yay to Matt & Trey for giving Mexican day workers some intelligence and dignity!!
PostFri Apr 13, 2007 4:59 pm
" OH YEAH,SCISSOR! "
PostFri Apr 13, 2007 9:25 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:24 pm23Louisiana
Okay, it's taken me a few days, but I'm finally ready to review this episode and put it behind me. This was, in my opinion, the WORST episode of season 11. The worst part, of course, being Mrs. Garrison. First Garrison was an in-closet gay, then he was an out-of-closet gay, then he got his surgery and became a heterosexual woman (since he became a woman, he couldn't really be called "gay" anymore...), then he becomes a lesbian, making him gay once more. Or does it? Since he started out life as a man and it's been stated on the show that he's not really a woman, but a man with a mangled penis, does that make him straignt again? Is he/she a lesbian or a straignt she-male? Or is he bi now or....ugh, I've gone cross-eyed. What were we talking about again?
PostFri Apr 13, 2007 9:38 pm Offline
Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:25 pm16Michigan
Yeah, I agree with Ahopper that this was the weakest episode this season. It had a few funny moments, but for the most part it relied too heavily on the "300" reference and marvelling over how chicks can have sex with each other. PUHLEASE....like Mrs.Garrison wouldn't own a dildo.

The biggest disappointment was that it had some elements of traditionally great episodes: Cartman hiring Mexicans to do his dirty work, Mrs.Garrison making ridiculous sexual comments, Jimmy actually getting some airtime, etc. They could've done a lot more with this episode.
PostFri Apr 13, 2007 9:46 pm Offline
Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:00 pm268Euclid, Ohio: the least interesting place in the western hemisphere
the only good part of the episode was "you just kicked me right in the pussy"
Athena1999 wrote:
AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
PostFri Apr 13, 2007 11:53 pm Offline
Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:49 pm1
OMG that was the funniest episode I have seen in AGES.

You people who didn't like it can't live around Persians. If you did, you would be rolling on the ground laughing. The sendup of Persians was genius, so dead-on.

You can't imagine either, the fury of Persians to think that they look like Mexicans with hair gel and silk shirts ... nothing would enrage them more.

Brilliant stuff.
PostSat Apr 14, 2007 3:01 am Offline
Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:41 am74Finland
I didn't like this episode very much. The beginning was good and Garrison was cool most of the time, but... aaaagh.
Half of the episode was really boring. This was maybe better episode than Lice Capades, but that isn't very much. This season hasn't been very fantastic at this point... Just like season 10 (maybe a little better). They must improve soon.

And are there any other guys who don't like the "look" of the many new South Park characters? I mean... like those lesbians at this new episode. They look... modern and CRAPPY :x I prefer "the old design". If you understand :D

However, my ratings from this season:
11x01 With Apologies to Jesse Jackson **½ / *****
11x02 Cartman Sucks **** / *****
11x03 Lice Capades ** / *****
11x04 The Snuke *** / *****
11x05 Fantastic Easter Special ***½ / *****
11x06 D-Yikes **½ / *****
PostSat Apr 14, 2007 7:08 pm Offline
Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:46 pm43
3 x 2 is 6

and it takes 3 wheels to make tricycle
PostSun Apr 15, 2007 6:50 am Offline
Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:49 pm31
This episode wasn't that bad.
Considering that just about everyone on this forum seems to absolutely love every episode, no matter how crappy it is, I'm surprised at the responses for this episode which was not great but was certainly worth watching, which is more than I can say for most of the second half of season 10.
Anyways, wtf is up with Garrison? Is he straight now or what?

Sort by  
Page 10 of 12 172 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next