Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 14 199 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
*1107: Night of the Living Homeless* PostSun Apr 15, 2007 11:51 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
SOUTH PARK
TITLE: "NIGHT OF THE LIVING HOMELESS"
Episode #1107/Air date: APRIL 18, 2007

Increasing numbers of homeless are eating, sleeping and asking for change all over South Park. The boys are working to solve the homeless problem once and for all.
PostSun Apr 15, 2007 11:56 pm Offline
Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:18 pm758earth
sweet
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 12:02 am Offline
Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:37 pm2514
Crow's gonna love this... :lol:
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 1:29 am Offline
Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:59 am6Perth, Australia
This episode sounds promising with "the boys," so I'm hoping they all get equal parts in this episode.
I'm guessing by the title its going to be a horror spoof and with Randy in the picture, he's going to have a minor role and going by recent episodes starring him, he's going to be an idiot.
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 1:38 am Offline
Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:46 pm105AUSTRALIA
people are saying this is the last one
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 1:40 am Offline
Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:59 am6Perth, Australia
wizard_man wrote:
people are saying this is the last one

i'm guessing what they are referring to is its the last one of the first half of the season and the second half will come out in October, like last season.
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 2:57 am Offline
Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:25 am81The uterus of a busdriver
Sounds good.

My prediction: The boys each take homeless people into their homes, Cartman tries to use them as slave labour, and Stan and Kyle try to stop him (and they'll be a crack about Kenny being poor with the obligitory "F**k you!" in response).
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 4:34 am Offline
Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:55 am33Australia
Sounds like a kenny episode to me :o
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 6:38 am Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
Nommel wrote:
Crow's gonna love this...

Exactly what I thought when I first saw this.

Aw man, it took so much longer than usual to get announced, I had to go to bed and check back here in the morning (which is now), and I had three dreams on what this episode would be about last night. XD Two dreams were announcements, one of the dreams I actually got 16 minutes through the "episode" before waking up. Wow. I'm so pathetic/obsessed. XD

Okay, I'm looking forward to this, but this time when they say "the boys: I really hope that they actually mean that the boys will play a sufficient role so that they can actually be present for oh, say, around twenty minutes of the episode? And with all four of them, too - this episode had BETTER have some Kenny involvement in it. I got it right in Lice Capades so I'm hoping it happens here too. ;__;

Still, looking forward to it. The picture with Randy in it up there might either mean he'll actually have a role, or it's just a generic shot. (On that note, actually, I'm wondering if we'll end up getting a montage of sorts. Dunno why, just popped into my head.) Especially if it's increasing numbers of homeless, then maybe increasing numbers of people giving change, and Randy's one of them... I dunno. Could probably go either way.

And I'm expecting a good moral at the end. And hopefully a town meeting. Those usually turn out well. :B Can't wait to see this one, hopefully it's good to sustain me until... July 27th.
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 9:19 am Offline
Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:03 pm814Conspiracy of cartographers
You know, for a while now, I've wanted to move to a big city and live as a homeless person for a year. I'd keep all my stuff in storage and my money in savings so that I won't be able to access it if I'm tempted to give up. I would sleep wherever I could find shelter, and play trombone on the street for tips to buy food. I think that would give me more life experience than college has.

Regarding the episode itself? We'll just have to wait and see.
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 10:24 am Offline
Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:06 am555Brighton, UK
I hope not too much Cartman or Randy.
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 10:50 am Offline
Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:06 pm1782Indiana
Hopefully this'll be a good one to finish off the first run. I don't want a bad one and have to wait till October for another one.
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 10:52 am Offline
Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:31 pm21UK
Oh god not more Randy, he's starting to get on my nerves! On the plus side, it sounds like Kenny might be involved!
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 10:54 am Offline
Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:03 pm112
They've done quite a few horror spoofs throughout the years (Pinkeye, The wacky molestation adventure, Grey dawn, Ginger kids - to name a few) but they usually bring something new to the table.
I really hope Cartman will be a raging assh*le again, he's been a bit soft this season...
Let's fighting love!
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 11:47 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Olivia42 wrote:
You know, for a while now, I've wanted to move to a big city and live as a homeless person for a year. I'd keep all my stuff in storage and my money in savings so that I won't be able to access it if I'm tempted to give up. I would sleep wherever I could find shelter, and play trombone on the street for tips to buy food. I think that would give me more life experience than college has.

Regarding the episode itself? We'll just have to wait and see.

That sounds like it'd make a good "hypothetical". You know the type of thing, "For a million dollars, would you live on the streets for a year." Actually, five years would be even better. You'd have to spend 5 years living (possibly) in squalor and fending off the elements, but after that, you'd be set for life.

Anywho, as far as the episode goes... well, I'll just have to see it.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 14 199 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next