Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 9 of 14 199 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 3:35 pm Offline
Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:31 pm21UK
Great episode, a bit slow to start... does anyone know why dennis's charred wife's panties were round her legs?
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 3:52 pm Offline
Tue May 30, 2006 12:14 pm288Here
darkheartdan1990 wrote:
Great episode, a bit slow to start... does anyone know why dennis's charred wife's panties were round her legs?

Maybe when she turned into a hobo she had no way to get any change but to sell her body. So one night after a hard days work, she was walking back home when she bumped into an old friend, whom gave her some change in exchange for...nothing. She then kept asking for change but her friend ran away, screaming "Infected!! Infected!!!"

Lonely and still desiring change, she got kidnapped by the FBI who wasn't really the FBI but a mob of "hobo catchers" who raped and killed them. As she was struggling in the van they took her in, she kicked one guy in the eye who said "Noooo, not the left one!!!". Suddenly the driver got confused, so he made a sudden right turn which resulted in a major car crash. She managed to escape but one of the members grabbed her by the panties and pulled them down before she stabbed him in the eye with her lipstick. She then pulled her panties back up and ran back home.

Dennis, knowing exactly what he was going to do, was waiting for her in the room. When she entered, he tried to cover everything up by doing the nasty with her, removing all the energy from her so she can fall to sleep. After 4 straight hours, she tried putting her clothes back on but failed to pull her panties all the way up.

And thus might explain why they were on her legs....
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 4:34 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:08 am14Suceava/Romania
i'm happy to see the show flunk in it's 11th season. awesome first half. i laughed my ass off and most episodes were pretty accurate in their portrayals of specific subjects. human tragi-comedy has no limits, no end.
well, now I'm old enough , but still can't stick my dick in Britney's butt
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 5:24 pm Offline
Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:55 pm11
none of the episodes have been that amazing i think. but i think thats because as more time passes i come a harsher critic.

but dont get me wrong i have liked every episode so far this half but this was my favourite. it was nice to have all the boys involved again.

bring on october =]
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 5:42 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
Damn! All the homeless people are coming here to my state! We already have the most people in the country, about 40 million or so. Any way, that was by far, the best episode of this season. Can't wait for the second half! Hope my DVR fits them all, I already have like 160 episodes on it.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 7:29 pm Offline
Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:16 am11Scheissburg, USA
OMFG - this episode just gets funnier every time I see it!

Know what I do when I'm downtown and homeless people hit me up for change?

I throw my spare change on the sidewalk, and use my phone-cam to get them scrambling to pick it up on video.

Comedy gold!!!

(Gods, I just felt like Cartman there)
Let's build a snowman! We can make him our best friend!
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 8:03 pm Offline
Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:56 pm501Indiana
I liked it. It was pretty good. Woah, two in a row for me! That's amazing!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 9:15 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
strumpfhose wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
Oh, and when they went down into the sewer, I didn't think of Mr. Hankey, I thought of Garrison.

strumpfhose wrote:
"In the cityyyyy, city of Venace, right by Matt's house, you can chill if you're homeless........" LOL LOL LOL

:o I didn't hear that! (Was it really in there? Because I turned the sound down, and didn't pay alot of attention when they did that.)

Yeah there is! I didn't hear that at first either but when I heard that he sang so, I listened to it again and there it was! Hilarious :D

Big Will's got the song in his site:

http://www.spscriptorium.com/williewest ... %20version).mp3

Uh... I don't know why the link didn't work but just copy paste.

:lol: Ok, I've reviewed the tape, and heard it now. :lol:

darkheartdan1990 wrote:

I don't know. I've been turning that over and over in my mind, trying to figure it out, and all I've been able to come up with is "diddling".
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 9:30 pm Offline
Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:30 am212Allentown, PA
I'm a huge fan of Zombie Movies, so I really loved this episode. This was the best one of the season. I've noticed that a lot of people on the board didn't get a lot of the references. If you didn't get the references, then go out and watch these:

1. Return of the Living Dead (1985)- "CHHHAAANNGGE!"

2. Dawn of the Dead (Original)-The way Glen gets shot.

3. Dawn of the Dead (Remake)-Roof scenes, Bus Montage, Newstation away message.

4. Day of the Dead- War Veteran Line, Chained up Homeless guy, Scientist.

5. 28 Days Later- The homeless guy dying from no Change.

6. Shaun of the Dead- The shot of Glen's back while he is standing and having a shot gun pointed at him by Randy.

7. Battlestar Galactica- This is just me guessing, but the Scientist looks like Baltar, Line about adapting and copying appearence/DNA.
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 9:44 pm Offline
Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:18 pm758earth
Finally got around to watching this one. I really liked it, I'd put it as my second favorite of season 11. Some of my favorite parts were.........

1. Gerald turning into a homeless person
2. The whole Cartman jumping the homeless story and how it spread to neighboring towns, lol.(since when does Cartman skateboard though?)
3. The song the boys sang at the end, awesome.
4. When Randy held up the headless guy, I always like random wtf jokes.
5. The part where they figured out homeless live off change, but immediately forget when people give it to them, hilarious.
6.When the guys from the other town asked the boys if they were homeless or not, and Kyle replied,"we're nine"

I really enjoyed the first half of season 11, overall I'd give it a 8.5-9/10.
PostFri Apr 20, 2007 5:17 am Offline
Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:11 am271Denmark
The title just cracks me up!

Anyway, now some people have gotten what they have been asking for. A "the boys working together" ep. Happy now?

*change?*
DVDA - Now You're A Man
http://www.tinyurl.dk/9507
PostFri Apr 20, 2007 7:01 am Offline
Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:41 am74Finland
I liked this. Yes, this episode had maybe the most disturbing (and very meaningless) violence ever in South Park, but 11x07 was still nice ep. There were some good jokes (at last!!) and the boys were like in the "old times" (expect Kyle, who has this kinds of "roles" too much nowadays...). Gerald and Randy were great too.

Some other notes: Jimbo's voice sucks now (also). And was that killed-off guy in the car (who had also bad voice) Mayor's assistant?

Though there have been some good and ok episodes in this season and it's still going better than S10, SP still have to improve.

My ratings for this season:
With Apologies to Jesse Jackson **½ / *****
Cartman Sucks **** / *****
Lice Capades ** / *****
The Snuke *** / *****
Fantastic Easter Special ***½ / *****
D-Yikes **½ / *****
Night of the Living Homeless **** / *****
PostFri Apr 20, 2007 10:56 am Offline
Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:31 pm21UK
I hope they remember that one of the mayors assistants is dead now, and Jimbos voice seems fine to me, i noticed his pockets seem more detailed now though.
PostFri Apr 20, 2007 12:49 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
strumpfhose wrote:
http://www.spscriptorium.com/williewest ... %20version).mp3

Uh... I don't know why the link didn't work but just copy paste.

Yeah, this board doesn't parse parentheses like other boards do. I had posted it earlier, but when I saw that, I decided to remove it.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostFri Apr 20, 2007 3:59 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Chozen wrote:
WOW! I didn't know retards watched southpark. What pissed me off about triplemultiplex was that he basically said he gave them the idea about the homeless parody to matt and trey. AKA (calling them out.)

I was going to just let this slide, but I can't get over how stupid of a comment this was. I think my 11 year old cousin has better English comprehension skills than this guy. Here's what I said:

triplemultiplex wrote:
And even though I called them out on already doing a Night of the Living Dead parody, they did a much more thorough job of lampooning it this time around. With the modern animation, they could really recreate that kind of zombie movie feel.

How do you get "triplemultiplex thinks he gave Stone & Parker this idea" out of that?
I was merely pointing out that South Park already did a parody (and a mighty good one at that) of zombie movies. So I'm calling them out for repeating themselves. Nothing more.

I probably should've just let it go, especially considering where that comment came from, but like opening a window after a stinky fart, it's always good to clear the air.
You read it! You can't unread it!

Sort by  
Page 9 of 14 199 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next