Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 14 199 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 12:25 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
Well, personally I love Night of the living dead and other george romero movies. So I think i'm gonna like this one.
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 12:45 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
Several people wrote:
Sounds like Kenny might be in it.

Yeah, but that's what we thought during the run-up to "Hell on Earth: 2006" and he wasn't even shown in that episode.

On the other hand, M&T seem to be bringing their A game to this season run thus far, so there's still a slight possibility. I'm just saying that, by now, I've learned not to get my hopes too high. :|
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 1:10 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:48 am180Irvington NJ
iceiwynd wrote:
Can't wait to see this one, hopefully it's good to sustain me until... July 27th.

Sorry If I screwed up on the quote but what's going on for the 27th of July?

And yes, if this ep doesn't have ANYTHING to do wit Kenny then I'm going to break the television.
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 1:23 pm Offline
Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:03 pm27
hmm sounds like a "change the world" episode one that will leave us thinking till the fall. The mayor will probably come up with an idea to benifit herself and in the end the boys will have a "i learned something today" moment that will make us all think. Personally I think with an extra week they could have came up with a brilliant end to D-Yikes instead of wasting time by using slow motion. They should do that year round an episode every 3 weeks. Any way i'm hoping for a good "Critter Christmas"ish "2 days before the day after tomarrow" type episode.
Mr. Garrison kicks more ass than Chuck Norris
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 1:48 pm Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:
Several people wrote:
Sounds like Kenny might be in it.

Yeah, but that's what we thought during the run-up to "Hell on Earth: 2006" and he wasn't even shown in that episode.

On the other hand, M&T seem to be bringing their A game to this season run thus far, so there's still a slight possibility. I'm just saying that, by now, I've learned not to get my hopes too high. :|

You pretty much took the words right out of my mouth, Kyle. I'm surprised by how many people are saying that they think/hope Kenny will be having a role in this week's episode.

To be honest, the thought of Kenny being involved in this week's episode never even crossed my mind. (I doubt anybody'll believe me, but it's true. XD) I'm kinda more concerned about the four boys working together equally.

Like you said, I really don't want to get my hopes up only to have them crushed in the end. XD

Ahh. ><
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 2:30 pm Offline
Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:31 pm2247Santa Monica, CA
I'm stoked on this episode. I live in the Hobo Capital of the World and I've been looking for some sort of Final Solution to this problem for a while now.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 2:38 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
That episode looks interesting I'm glad the boys are gonna be in it. :)
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 2:44 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Maybe I'll be able to pick up a few pointers from this episode about how to blow off street urchins. Nice weather is just around the corner and the bums will be coming out of the woodwork soon. They migrate every summer from their wintering grounds in the city's massive northwestern ghetto to the more affluent areas around downtown.

I sincerely hope the episode title is just a clever name that doesn't relate directly to the plot. Because they already did a superb "Night of the Living Dead" parody back in season 1. Ah, Pinkeye... One of the best Kenny deathes ever. (The first one.)
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 3:51 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 25, 2004 10:21 pm11556El Paso, TX (BeanerTown, USA)
Looks good. Hopefully it the plot won't rip off some movie or TV show. Given the episode title, I wouldn't be surprised if it does just that.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 4:16 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
CartmansCuzzin wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:
Can't wait to see this one, hopefully it's good to sustain me until... July 27th.

Sorry If I screwed up on the quote but what's going on for the 27th of July?

The Simpsons Movie! It's the next thing I have to look forward to.

If there's a parody, chances are, I won't catch it. And I'll still be hopeful for Kenny - very rarely do I come away from an episode feeling totally disappointed (actually, I don't think it's ever happened). I don't care about what character comes in enought o elt my hopes be dashed.

But... damnit. I really, really hope we actually get some good involvement with the boys this one. I'm really starting to get sick of episodes that hardly concentrate on the boys at all.
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 5:11 pm Offline
  • YIM
Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:26 pm18
we found people kenny can relate to what i dont get is kenny is poor as hell the homeless people are porbably poorer than his family (tips dont count)
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 5:37 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:48 am180Irvington NJ
^^The Simpsons suck donkey balls...(sorry Ice)

What we really need is another South Park movie since they like doing so much damn parodies on a regular basis now. BLU was made to spoof musicals so why not make another 1 based on dissing other movies? Just a theory...

Anyway this episode "seems" interesting but ONLY involving the boys in it will make me satisfied. If it is an entire ep focused on Randy and a short cameo of the boys like in D-Yikes then I would have to say that the first half of this season was as disappointing as the end of Stanley's Cup.

Sorry to get off subject but our hearts should go out to the innocent lives that were lost earlier today at Virginia Tech. Hearing that horrible news fu*ked up my day.
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 5:42 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
CartmansCuzzin wrote:
BLU was made to spoof musicals

No, BLU was a musical. It's original purpose wasn't too parody musicals.
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 5:44 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
CartmansCuzzin wrote:

Sorry to get off subject but our hearts should go out to the innocent lives that were lost earlier today at Virginia Tech. Hearing that horrible news fu*ked up my day.

Yeah..after hearing about that I felt sick for the rest of the day. Is there an official thread for that? I posted about it in the "Friday the 13th" thread, but I haven't seen an actual thread for it. Just..eh, watching that story on the news makes me want to throw-up. It's horrifying.

But yeah..anyway, back on topic. I hope we get another press image or a video clip sometime soon, last week we didn't get much. I wonder if the boys are actually going to work as a team, or if Cartman is going to have his own unethical idea about ending the homeless problem. I wouldn't be suprised if we saw some Kyle against Cartman in this, since we haven't really seen that much this season. But, who knows, I hope it focuses on all four boys.
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 6:26 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7971Montgomery, AL
Homeless = Poor = KENNY!!!!!!

Let's hope Matt and Trey see this opportunity as well. I at least expect a remark from Cartman or somebody comparing the hobos to Kenny. Still, a small role like he got in Lice Capades could be nice.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 14 199 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next