Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 14 199 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 7:03 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
Just saw a commercial. All it shows is randy storming into his house and crying "I don't have any change!".
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 8:53 pm Offline
Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:00 pm10
Perhaps the homeless will be trying to invade the homes of the better off citizens of South Park, with the exception of Kenny's because he shares some feeling with the homeless. I hope Cartman's acrimony is present in this episode and he rips on the homeless because it would be hilarious. The town might have a meeting with the plan being either ironic or completely insane. I just can't wait!
Thizz or Die!
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 9:24 pm Offline
Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:20 pm23
screw homeless ppl, in order to be homeless you must not work, and not to anything to support your self and sit on the corner and do crack and drink beeer, go get a job, and stop being a part of the problem in america, (straight out of cartmans mouth lol)
ImageIt's an Afghanistan goat, so it can't stay here, or else it'll choke on the sweet air of freedom.
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 9:35 pm Offline
Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:00 pm10
Well said, but we shouldn't say "screw them." More like "exploit them" like they did in "bum fights" (lol). Everybody knows that bums and crack heads have the most hilarious insight about the world around them and they also make bratty children feel more appreciative for the security that their parents provide. I remember my dad telling me, " you see that man sh*tting in that alley over there... that's why you should stay in school!" Since then, I had no regrets or hardships in life. God bless the homeless!!!
Thizz or Die!
PostTue Apr 17, 2007 10:58 am Offline
  • YIM
Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:48 am180Irvington NJ
^LOL...Yea if you want your children to stay on top of their education and to have a promising future, that's a very good example to give them! Enough said!

PLEASE LET KENNY BE APART OF 1107!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostTue Apr 17, 2007 12:52 pm Offline
Sat May 13, 2006 3:41 pm418toronto
Sounds Pretty kool but i have a little berd wispering in my ear and telling me that this episode will be about fake homeless peopel and how its peoples actual jobs and its a good pay. They pretend to be poor and bag for money and you can make 50 dollars an hour or more. They should do that and like show how people who are rich but did nothing got rich like paris hilton. Show a video of her in her room putting on a homeless costume and sitting on the street begging for money then going back to there house after a day of begging. It doesent have to be paris hilton that was just an example
PostTue Apr 17, 2007 1:01 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
danielprive6 wrote:
this episode will be about fake homeless peopel and how its peoples actual jobs and its a good pay. They pretend to be poor and bag for money and you can make 50 dollars an hour or more.

I think king of the hill already did that.
PostTue Apr 17, 2007 1:12 pm Offline
oh my bad i dont watch that show much ernymore
PostTue Apr 17, 2007 1:35 pm Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
swellman7 wrote:
Just saw a commercial. All it shows is randy storming into his house and crying "I don't have any change!".

Yeah, but to be more specific:

Announcer: Wednesday...
[cuts to Randy running inside, slamming the door behind him. Sharon, Shelley, and Stan start approaching him.]
Sharon: Randy, what's wrong? [or something like that.]
[Randy's still leaning against the door.]
Randy [hysterically]: I DON'T HAVE ANY CHANGE! I DON'T HAVE ANY CHANGE!

I just really wanna see this.
PostTue Apr 17, 2007 2:08 pm Offline
i have a feeling that the homeless people have a conspiricy. Maby that the middle class or highclass people are considered bad peopel if they dont give change to poor people or the homeless are tricking them into something , anywho so many posibilities
PostTue Apr 17, 2007 4:06 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Here's a true bum encounter story that happened to me last summer:

I'm walking back to my place from the local grocery store after work with a six pack of beer in one hand.

I pass a bum who asks me, "Hey man, you gotta quarter so I can ride the bus?" (Common rationalization in this city).

"Sorry, I spent all my cash on this:" and I gesture towards my six pack.

"I'll take a beer instead..."

I laughed as I continued walking, never breaking my stride. This was a good, local beer; 7 bucks for a sixer. Like I'm going to hand 'em out to bums.

Along the river here, you occasionally see 'bum shelters'; these places where homeless people pile newspapers and styrofoam to sleep. Amazingly, there always seems to be empty booze containers near these sites. Now I'm not saying all bums are alcoholic boozehounds, just the ones who crash down by the river.
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostTue Apr 17, 2007 8:41 pm Offline
hmmm.... hope its not a fake-homelss

thats such a simpsons type of show

i never critize south park and know it will be fantastic no matter what, i' m not the assh*le who goes and says- not as good as the old ones...... becuase they are just as good, and better!

so for those haters, contemplaters, and just 'ol hippies

get a grip
sweet
ImageIt's an Afghanistan goat, so it can't stay here, or else it'll choke on the sweet air of freedom.
PostTue Apr 17, 2007 9:15 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
Actually, The Simpsons did do an episode with Homer faking being homeless. I just can't remember what it was called. At all.

Also, as for fans who "never criticize no matter what" - totally annoying, bland, dry, stale, flat attitudes. No point in even talking if you're gonna have the same opinion over and over. Gets a little old after a while, and if you're just gonna yell at anyone who dare not like something... Yeah, further reinforces the "just don't type anything" thing.

As for the episode, still excited to see it, but got nothing else to relaly contribute to the discussion at hand. Mostly because there really is no discussion... But, well... yeah. I still wanna see it pretty badly right about now.
PostTue Apr 17, 2007 9:20 pm Offline
in regards to what you just posted.... if i didn't like an episode i wouldn't type about how awful it was on the web. if i enjoyed it however i would be jotting the hilarious scenes, and controersal south park at its best. maybe im just an optimist
PostWed Apr 18, 2007 10:33 am Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
Whatever. I post my thoughts on every episode whether I love it, hate it, or anywhere in between. Usually, my response is positive with maybe some minor criticism, but I certianly don't drone on episode after episode about how OMG DIS SHOW R TEH BEST DAT EPISOAD WUZ PIRFIKT 10 KERTMINZ FAISIZ OWT UV TIN KERTMIN FAISIZ! (insert 20 Cartman emoticons here) Still, the week-by-week pessimists are just as annoying in that they hate practically every episode and haven't been fans of the show since Season 4.

Anyway, I look forward to this episode, though I hope Randy's role doesn't overtake the boys' role. I want more of the boys (Kenny in particular would be nice, but just the boys in general will do). We already got a Randy episode for this run, and as much as I like Randy, I don't want him to become overplayed.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 14 199 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next