Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 16 230 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
Re: *1108: Le Petit Tourette* PostWed Oct 03, 2007 8:25 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
Wow, Kyle has saved Cartman's life for this episode? It was absolutely astonishing when Kyle has saved him, maybe he does care about Cartman after all!

Anyways, that episode was da bomb from the second half of the season and this is the second time that " sh*t" was completely uncensored since " It hits the fans" episode. I loved the part when Cartman called Kyle's mom a bitch once again and said other scandalizing words without any bleeps. Craig keeps on saying " I've be the luckiest kid ever" gag everytime someone has said something fallaciously and he wanted to hang out that tourette's kid.

The other thing I loved about that episode were " Chris Hanson" convinced people to it down and talked about their problems, and however when those pederast sees him they grab a gun and shoot their heads ( So funny).

Did everyone was shocked when Cartman said him and his cousin touched each other weiners? Man, that make me think " Wow, I can't not believe Eric Cartman just said that out loud!", and he also says " Sometimes I wet my bed", " Sometimes I cried when I don't have a dad" and " I'm am love with Patty" ( Something like that) and she was like " Eww".

My favorite courageous scene were Kyle saved Cartman from being embarrassed from national televison and Cartman actually hugged him for saving his life. ( So sweet :wink: ), than Cartman says he's going to see a physiologist than ran off singing " Golden Ticket".

Good episode. It was ( Shitballs!) amazing...
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Re: *1108: Le Petit Tourette* PostWed Oct 03, 2007 8:41 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
gtaca2005 wrote:
DAMN! MrTwig.net is fast! The episode is already up for download!

http://www.mrtwig.net

Nah, I've seen it come up faster... Fastest time I remember was ten minutes after the episode aired. I think that was with Smug Alert!.

Well! That was really, really funny. Solid 4.5/5, rounded up to a full 5... I'm a touch disappointed at the lack of Stan and Kenny (actually, Stan didn't have ANY lines, did he?) but the episode made up for it with the fantastic humour. Sure, it's really easy humour, but damnit, it was still hilarious. My favourite bits were with Craig.

The episode flowed pretty well, the pacing was nice and quick after a decent start, the singing was fantastic and the way the episode built up was very well done overall. Great ending, too - a nice twist. But the most important thing here with South Park is that I laughed, a lot. And quite a bit of what Cartman suddenly spouted out accidentally was hysterical as well, especially the crying at night thing. Ahah.

I'm looking forward to next week, this was fantastic!
Re: *1108: Le Petit Tourette* PostWed Oct 03, 2007 8:43 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
My favorite parts were the Dateline and Chris Hanson parodies. :mrgreen:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: *1108: Le Petit Tourette* PostWed Oct 03, 2007 8:56 pm Offline
Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:00 pm268Euclid, Ohio: the least interesting place in the western hemisphere
gtaca2005 wrote:
My favorite parts were the Dateline and Chris Hanson parodies. :mrgreen:

Yeah that was good. Also, nice location, that sh*t was awesome.
Athena1999 wrote:
AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
Re: *1108: Le Petit Tourette* PostWed Oct 03, 2007 9:02 pm Offline
I'm getting ready to post a link to the episode in FLV format witch can be watched
on a Flash player!
(I'm not hosting, this is legal.)

Re: *1108: Le Petit Tourette* PostWed Oct 03, 2007 9:34 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 25, 2004 10:21 pm11556El Paso, TX (BeanerTown, USA)
Hey guys! Good to be back again.

This was actually a pretty decent episode, with a nice twist. I had plenty of good laughs at this, especially at the pedophiles walking in and killing themselves (it wouldn't have been funny if only one person did it, but the constant suicides made it much better). Chris Hanson/Dateline parody was dead-on. All in all a solid season-opener.

9/10
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
Re: *1108: Le Petit Tourette* PostWed Oct 03, 2007 9:36 pm Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:43 pm65Montana
Great episode tonight, Lots of laughs.
Who's a jigga wha?
Re: *1108: Le Petit Tourette* PostWed Oct 03, 2007 9:50 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7971Montgomery, AL
My favorite part was the Looney Tunes sound effect when Cartman blinked at Kyle waiting for his apology. That was so out-of-place in South Park (even though they did a joke like that in Bloody Mary as well). I laughed for quite some time. :lol:
Re: *1108: Le Petit Tourette* PostWed Oct 03, 2007 10:24 pm Offline
I have the episode up on my site for instant streaming. Completely legal, because I am not hosting them. :wink:

http://southpark4602.co.nr/episodes/sea ... index.html
Re: *1108: Le Petit Tourette* PostWed Oct 03, 2007 10:49 pm Offline
Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:06 pm42
Extremely funny episode tonight. Loved all of it.
Keep the adrenalin flowin' high, M&T.
Re: *1108: Le Petit Tourette* PostWed Oct 03, 2007 11:10 pm Offline
Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 pm1169WEZZA
this episode was funny now my fav ep in the new season
Re: *1108: Le Petit Tourette* PostThu Oct 04, 2007 2:06 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
swellman7 wrote:
Wow, I never saw a dateline parody coming. This is getting confusing now. Did Cartman actually GIVE himself tourettes? I'm anticipating how they're gonna end this one.

He sure did, but his is reversible! :cartmanevillaugh:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1108: Le Petit Tourette* PostThu Oct 04, 2007 3:04 am Offline
Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:06 am555Brighton, UK
I can't believe everyone seems to almost have gotten a boner from this episode. It wasn't SO awesome. I didn't actually laugh one time, smiled a few times. It wasn't a disappointment or anything, pretty decent but not a super awesome one...
Re: *1108: Le Petit Tourette* PostThu Oct 04, 2007 3:47 am Offline
Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 pm1169WEZZA
strumpfhose wrote:
I can't believe everyone seems to almost have gotten a boner from this episode. It wasn't SO awesome. I didn't actually laugh one time, smiled a few times. It wasn't a disappointment or anything, pretty decent but not a super awesome one...

You need many years of therapy
Re: *1108: Le Petit Tourette* PostThu Oct 04, 2007 4:59 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
Ok, I wasn’t so sure about that episode, but I have to admit, it picked up at the mid point. It looked like it was going to be some sort of lame reprise of It Hits the Fan, but it seems that, well, it wasn’t. It was just about sh*t, and some of the random obscenities made me lol. PISS OUT OF MY ASS! ME AND MY COUSIN TOUCH WIENERS! Etc etc etc. That part with the pedophiles also made me lol.

The formula of the episode was fairly typical. Cartman plotting something, Kyle tries to stop him, things don’t go out as planned, with some weird twist in the end, in this case, Kyle accidentally attracting a bunch of pedo weirdoes to the Date Line studio, and saving Cartman’s ass. :P

The start of the episode would have been 7/10, and the end would be 9/10, so I’ma give this thing an 8/10. Nothing too out of the ordinary, and progressively amusing. Let's hope the rest of the season can pick up! :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

Sort by  
Page 6 of 16 230 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next