Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 8 of 19 274 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 10, 2007 7:52 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:47 pm1
For those of you who haven't seen it, this episode is lampooning the documentary "King of Kong", about an ordinary guy who scores the world record in Donkey Kong, only to be invalidated by an organization called Twin Galaxies and it's founder, a piece of sh*t who owns nearly every other arcade game record. Check out the trailer... I think it really makes the ep. funnier.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 10, 2007 7:58 pm Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
Wow.

I’m just shocked about how f*cking horrible that was. Honestly, the only thing that made me laugh was the “Emmy Award Winning Series” joke. The rest of the episode was just…a shame.

I mean, really, what were they thinking? What was the objective of that episode? I just don’t understand.

Well, I’d say that this is definitely the worst episode of season eleven so far. I don't think I'm gonna even bother re-watching it tomorrow night.

Let's hope next week's episode is more like last week's episode, which was amazing.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 10, 2007 8:16 pm Offline
Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:09 pm2640In that blimp right above your house.
I myself thought this episode was pretty good. Not great, but definitely not bad. I especially love the fact that they were jabbing at Bono.
"Bono doesn't hold the record, he is the record."
Gold.

6.5/10
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 10, 2007 8:22 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
Haha wow, that sucked.

I guess I'll be generous and give it a 2/5, just because a few parts made me smile (Emmy Award Winning Series and Sharon's bits). I don't give a rat's ass about Bono so spending an episode bashing him doesn't make me laugh, either. Also, they once again prove how horrible they are at using their characters. At least we got some Stan but really, wow.

Won't be going out of my way to watch this one again.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 10, 2007 8:24 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
Every time they showed Randy crapping, they had to put up the "Emmy Winning Series" thing to keep non-South Park fans watching! Then, they just shoved the Emmy in the sh*t! :lol:

7.5/10
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 10, 2007 8:27 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
how did you guys see it?? :?

[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/Edduyasha/NumbersCommission
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 10, 2007 8:30 pm Offline
Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:09 pm2640In that blimp right above your house.
203177 wrote:
how did you guys see it?? :?

Crystal Ball...

Nah...It was on tonight. Did you forget?
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 10, 2007 8:35 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
Oh my God.

This has to be the worst episode I've ever saw in this season. Randy take the huge crap so he could be on World record for biggest crap to win but Bono won the first prize winner of biggest crap. Now Randy Marsh was going to continue to win to bet Bono by crapping out in the toilet.

Man, I thought this episode was going to be amusement and impertinent from the start....I guess I was wrong about this whole installment and I'm certainly discomfited by this whole toilet humor of South Park History.

No Cartman, Kyle or Kenny at all? How deplorable when those three didn't appear at all only Stan ( Of Course), has gotten screentime and major contributions with his mother and the South Park's dad. I do like the ending part when Randy took the largest crap ever when one of the judges grabbed a Emmy award than sticked into Randy's feces.

Worst episode ever. Everyone agrees?
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 10, 2007 8:39 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
candies wrote:
Oh my God.

This has to be the worst episode I've ever saw in this season. Randy take the huge crap so he could be on World record for biggest crap to win but Bono won the first prize winner of biggest crap. Now Randy Marsh was going to continue to win to bet Bono by crapping out in the toilet.

Man, I thought this episode was going to be amusement and impertinent from the start....I guess I was wrong about this whole installment and I'm certainly discomfited by this whole toilet humor of South Park History.

No Cartman, Kyle or Kenny at all? How deplorable when those three didn't appear at all only Stan ( Of Course), has gotten screentime and major contributions with his mother and the South Park's dad. I do like the ending part when Randy took the largest crap ever when one of the judges grabbed a Emmy award than sticked into Randy's feces.

Worst episode ever. Everyone agrees?

You didn't know it'd be this bad from the preview and title?
I was playing Madden so I didn't catch it. Not gonna see it now that people have told me the plot and everything confirms my belief that it sucks.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 10, 2007 9:02 pm Offline
Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:00 pm268Euclid, Ohio: the least interesting place in the western hemisphere
oh, and now I can say this on topic: U2 sucks balls. One of the most overrated shitfest bands ever.
Athena1999 wrote:
AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 10, 2007 9:30 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Know that the Creative Arts Emmys are awarded the weekend before the Prime Time Emmys are, and for a while, they weren't aired at all. Matt and Trey called that weekend Crap Night, since the Creative Arts Emmys apparently aren't good enough to be televised live. Also, they've never attended a Crap Night because of that. Now you know why the Emmy ended up in crap.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 10, 2007 9:38 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:36 pm1
Seeing "the King of Kong" really made this episode a whole lot funnier. I am surprised that Matt and Trey would borrow so heavily from such an obscure documentary.

If you haven't seen it though, you definitely should go see The King of Kong. It's a great film.

edit: you can check out the website for the movie at http://www.billyvssteve.com
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 10, 2007 10:33 pm Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:34 am283Seattle
I loved it
10/10
Bono is CRAP, and the best part is, I turned to my girlfriend and said "Sweet heart, you just don't get it", because I was laughing so hard at the fact EVERY guy has a crap convo atleast once a year, then Randy turns to Sharon and says "You just don't get it" right after. I've never laughed so hard in my life.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 10, 2007 10:44 pm Offline
Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:43 pm46
For me, this was the first South Park worth watching since "Cartman Sucks".

I'm a Bono fan and I thought it was one of their better parodies as of late. That's what I like best about South Park (I'm an Al Gore supporter and I loved ManBearPig, as an example, Al did too). Bono might say he enjoyed this. I thought the 'he is crap' thing at the end was a letdown, not very clever, but oh well, it was good enough I guess.

To me, Jesse Jackson was a 7/10, Cartman Sucks was a 10/10, every episode since was a 3/10 at best, and this one was like a 6 or a 7.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 10, 2007 10:47 pm Offline
Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:23 am414WHAT
Episode was a piece of sh1t. Literally. Who wants to watch 30 minutes of 40 year old men pushing out huge logs (except for really perverted old men who live with their mothers and don't have real jobs)? I don't. I like actual humor, not half an hour of p00p j0kes.

acacacacacacacacacacacacacaca
albino.black.sheep wrote:
My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:
shut up douche im not retaded

Sort by  
Page 8 of 19 274 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next