Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 13 of 19 273 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 1:52 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
McCormick Fan wrote:
Still trying to watch this one on here
http://76.20.106.64/episodes/season%2011/index.html

but the video's still bust. =(

Still, it seems like a good episode so far. I'm still pleased that Stuart appeared and spoke. =)

Try to watch it here.
http://southpark4602.x10hosting.com/epi ... index.html
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 2:34 pm Offline
Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:16 pm1526
Hey, gtaca. Is your username for Youtube... johnson4602?
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 2:47 pm Offline
KillingKenny666 wrote:
Hey, gtaca. Is your username for Youtube... johnson4602?

Yes
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 3:21 pm Offline
Mon May 08, 2006 4:12 pm82Toronto
Quote:
One of the best episodes in a long while. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Really?

I mean honestly, Matt and Trey are creative geniuses, they've written some amazing episodes and fully deserve any award they've received and will receive.

However the cocksuckery in this forum is a bit much. For some it seems like no matter what the SP guys put in front of you, you'll eat it up and and call it the "best ever".

There's a difference between being a fan of the show and blindingly being a fan of the show. If we're giving praise for simple gag episodes that these guys can write with their eyes closed do you think they'll bother to try to write good stuff? Think they'd have respect for us as viewers?
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 3:34 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
Finally got around to downloading and watching this ep. I really wish I hadn't been eating dinner while I was watching it. You'd think I would have learned my lesson after all those episodes of CSI that I used to watch when I was a fan. :P
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 3:42 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
gtaca2005 wrote:
McCormick Fan wrote:

Still, it seems like a good episode so far. I'm still pleased that Stuart appeared and spoke. =)

Try to watch it here.

Well, now we know the IP number for that site. :) Did you learn something new today, gtaca2005?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 3:57 pm Offline
Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:32 pm3593Some insane asylum on the border
Billistic wrote:
Quote:
One of the best episodes in a long while. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Really?

I mean honestly, Matt and Trey are creative geniuses, they've written some amazing episodes and fully deserve any award they've received and will receive.

However the cocksuckery in this forum is a bit much. For some it seems like no matter what the SP guys put in front of you, you'll eat it up and and call it the "best ever".

Cocksuckery? Really?

Just because someone calls it the "best ever," does that automatically make them a kiss-ass? From the looks of this post you quoted, this guy probably wasn't impressed with the majority of the episodes put out in the past, and he was genuinely amused by this one. How do you know that they've liked EVERY SINGLE EPISODE in the series? How do you know that they don't hate the current event stuff and like the scat humor?

Quote:
There's a difference between being a fan of the show and blindingly being a fan of the show. If we're giving praise for simple gag episodes that these guys can write with their eyes closed do you think they'll bother to try to write good stuff? Think they'd have respect for us as viewers?

They're just opinions. People here said so themselves that M&T rarely come on the BBS, so it's not like one little "best ever" comment is really gonna make a difference. If someone comes on and calls this episode the "worst ever," (and there have been some people who've done that) does that mean that they're just some picky little bitch that hates practically everything that M&T put out? Probably not. This works both ways; if they see that people are constantly hating on these episodes, then they'll get discouraged and stop making random episodes like these. Right now, that might not matter to you, but it could mean an increase of the current event stuff, and to some people, this could be a serious problem.
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is dumbass cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat

Now go back and read the THIRD word from each line.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 4:02 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:
McCormick Fan wrote:

Try to watch it here.

Well, now we know the IP number for that site. :) Did you learn something new today, gtaca2005?

I learned that a free domain (.co.nr) dosn't cover up your IP when people bookmark your site. But it's at a free hosting site now with a free domain, so the bookmarked link of http://southpark4602.co.nr will be http://southpark4602.x10hosting.com :lol:

Edit:
Oh, and I learned not to think your cool for being able to find out a "physical" address of a site, anyone can do it.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 5:49 pm Offline
Wed May 24, 2006 11:17 am287Glasgow, Scotland
I think Ballistic is referring to the posts in threads of every episode in which you get "OMG best episode ever", "Matt and Trey are genuises" and blah blah blah. Even for bad episode, you get people who like it.

What I absolutely despise is people saying that if you don't like it, your stupid and don't get the humour. What's to get in that episode? It was about crap, centured around taking a crap, Bono taking a bigger crap and then Bono revealing to BE the crap. Whoh... who didnt see THAT one coming, eh?

Guess it's down to South Park tastes. I just hope to christ that the next one is better.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 5:54 pm Offline
I understand why alot of people hate it, but NOT being "cocksuckery", I actually have that episode in my top 20. and to stay away from opinions, I won't say it was good, although in my opinion, it was. So I will now ask that if you hate this episode, don't say it sucks, just say YOU don't like it.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 6:28 pm Offline
Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:07 pm19phoenix az
.So far the worst episodes in my opinion are.

The lice one it just wasn’t funny to me.

The one were ike has a affair with that teacher. they could of made that episode allot more funnier used butters or something. but Cartmen as the dog was genius.

the free willy one sucked sort of

million little fibers. was ok

the crap episode i didn’t like.

That’s really about it the rest are awesome
Butters:-- please dont sell me to Paris hilton mom and dad.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 6:51 pm Offline
Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:31 am263
I wonder what the next episode will be.

I always have a habit of trying to guess who will be featured in next week's episode. Based on statistics, it would probably be Cartman.

Bbbbuuutttt I'm gonna go ahead and give it a shot at guessing Kyle. :0
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 8:43 pm Offline
Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:18 pm758earth
I liked this one alot 9/10.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 8:55 pm Offline
Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:16 pm1526
Wasn't really that good, but itwas okay. i'd give it 5/10.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 9:32 pm Offline
Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:38 pm32Hanover, Minnesota
It's about time someone put Bono in his place. > : )

Sort by  
Page 13 of 19 273 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next