Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 14 of 19 274 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 9:34 pm Offline
Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:16 pm1526
I also hate Bono.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 9:34 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
gtaca2005 wrote:
Oh, and I learned not to think your cool for being able to find out a "physical" address of a site, anyone can do it.

You should also learn that someone reported that IP address to me as an address that had illegal links to pirated episodes, so I wanted to see if that IP address was yours, or someone else's. If it were someone else's, I would have told you that someone had copied everything you have and put it all up on his own site. But the copy was too perfect: it would either have been an inside job, or the real thing. I concluded that it was the real thing.

Of course, if Comedy Central comes after you for linking to episodes you're not actually hosting, it's out of our hands. If Comedy Central goes after MySpace for hosting them, it's out of our hands.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 10:01 pm Offline
Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:51 pm2
I thought this episode was funny because it reminds me of the blue collar environment I used to work in. Doing the biggest or stinkiest crap was something to be proud of :lol: and gave an individual bragging rights and a certain level of respect from their co workers. I have to say that South Park uses a lot of English humour and slang in their writing. The "bitty" part with Bono sucking that guys nipple was ripped off from Little Britain where the posh guy takes his girlfriend home and then gets breast fed by his mother because he's hungry and wants "Bitty". It was on BBC America earlier tonight. Still funny though. :lol:
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostFri Oct 12, 2007 10:20 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
Big-Will wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:
Oh, and I learned not to think your cool for being able to find out a "physical" address of a site, anyone can do it.

You should also learn that someone reported that IP address to me as an address that had illegal links to pirated episodes, so I wanted to see if that IP address was yours, or someone else's. If it were someone else's, I would have told you that someone had copied everything you have and put it all up on his own site. But the copy was too perfect: it would either have been an inside job, or the real thing. I concluded that it was the real thing.

Of course, if Comedy Central comes after you for linking to episodes you're not actually hosting, it's out of our hands. If Comedy Central goes after MySpace for hosting them, it's out of our hands.

I know, believe me. I looked into it before I even linked episodes to the site. And Matt and Trey in an interview said that they were ok with this kinda stuff. And let me also say, I would NEVER "host" episodes of SP their. But, if Comedy Central does come to me, I will take it down. But you must realize that there already are other sites like mine, including Stansdad.com and southparkzone.com. Also, if you think my site is illegal, then you must think Google is illegal for linking you to illegal content. that is all. :wink:

Edit:
Oh, and I also explain the sites legality on the front page, and a more descriptive explanation at: http://southpark4602.co.nr/legal.htm

If you think about it, Myspace, and all sites that host the material, and the uploaders themselves are the ones engaging in illegal activity. I'm just like a SP video link index. And while you are playing the video, look at the bottom of your browser screen, it will say "Transferring data from myspace.com" etc.

If the site goes down, then Google and myspace go down, I'll make sure of it.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSat Oct 13, 2007 2:42 am Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
CartmanMills wrote:
Quote:
lets see u guys try n make a better ep. whos working their balls off in the comedy central studios in L.A, matt n trey or y'all?

Don't even spin that crap.

We're viewers/fans. Fans of the show MAKE South Park the success it is. If it wasn't for the viewers, South Park wouldn't even be the show it is today, no matter how many controversial things they've done. If people liked all of their shows, the show would decay into absolute rubbish because there's no challenge. But when an episode is rubbish, they can use the criticism to make their shows better.

You have the right to like these episodes but insulting our intelligence and attempting to say that we can put up with rubbish like 'More Crap' just because we, ahem, apparently 'dont understand' and dont work as hard... that's a copout and you know it.

Quoted for truth.
If you like the episode Key, then go ahead and like it. But, guess what? We show our fandoms in different ways. I show my fandom by being honest. Look the word up.
You show your fandom by loving every episode without much thought as to the quality. If that works for you, great, but don't force your opinions down other's throats like you're correct and others are incorrect.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSat Oct 13, 2007 6:18 am Offline
Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:54 am341
dogsbollocks wrote:
... The "bitty" part with Bono sucking that guys nipple was ripped off from Little Britain ....

Personally, I can't stand Little Britain but MnT have said they're fans.

I think they got around the 'bitty' ref by actually saying 'biddy'. Or it sounded that way to me. Anyway, I suppose the LB guys would be delighted to have been ref-ed in SP.

Bono must be kicking himslef that Al Gore makes one documentary and gets a Nobel. In fact, I would actually pay to see Bono kicking himself. He should think about adding that to his U2 performances.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSat Oct 13, 2007 6:58 am Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
gtaca2005 wrote:
But you must realize that there already are other sites like mine

Only about 5,000 of them. I wouldn't worry. Their are ton of sites out there more popular than yours that do the same thing. And they're still up and running. I doubt anything will change with your site. :)
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSat Oct 13, 2007 12:59 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Keejit wrote:
I think they got around the 'bitty' ref by actually saying 'biddy'. Or it sounded that way to me. Anyway, I suppose the LB guys would be delighted to have been ref-ed in SP.

Bono must be kicking himslef that Al Gore makes one documentary and gets a Nobel. In fact, I would actually pay to see Bono kicking himself. He should think about adding that to his U2 performances.

Hello hellooooo! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!

I heard "biddy" too, but after seeing several YT videos of Little Britain, the reference became quite obvious. I just can't believe the bride married a man who still goes to his mom to suck off her tits...
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSat Oct 13, 2007 5:06 pm Offline
Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:57 pm1103Behind you
I think I liked this episode because I didn't have to deal with Cartman's new-school-ness since he wasn't in the episode.

Funny episode; great pretty much. I thought the scene with Bono doing his dance around the starving people was hillarious.
As enjoyable as abuse.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSat Oct 13, 2007 7:34 pm Offline
Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:22 pm15CANADIAN WTF!!?
Oh man.. I tried to be patient, but I just couldn't read all the negative comments! Sure, everyone's entitled to their own opinion and other gay stuff, but.. seriously, you want a f*cking smart plot and a moral lesson.. in South F*ucking Park? REALLY?..

Gotta love Randy. Brilliant episode. Hate Bono for exactly same reasons. "How could he be so caring and talented but still seem like a piece of crap."
Brilliant! :mrgreen:
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSat Oct 13, 2007 9:31 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
tancore wrote:
seriously, you want a f*cking smart plot and a moral lesson.. in South F*ucking Park? REALLY?..

Considering how they used to do that in every single episode for a few years, I don't think that's an unrealistic expectation.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSat Oct 13, 2007 11:32 pm Offline
Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:44 pm25
I don't remember laughing once during this episode it sucked balls! South Park needs to stop trying to make a controversy and start making some good damn episodes again. Remember how perfect the episode with the planet-arium was? Anyway I was happy to see Jimbo back.
For prank calling the past only!
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 12:10 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
eatmanbearpig wrote:
I don't remember laughing once during this episode it sucked balls! South Park needs to stop trying to make a controversy and start making some good damn episodes again. Remember how perfect the episode with the planet-arium was? Anyway I was happy to see Jimbo back.

I know what you meant about the whole Controversy part which is sometimes gets provocation in some episodes, hopefully it won't get too controversy in the next season in Spring.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 4:25 am Offline
Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:08 pm222UK
At long last, i got to see the episode all the way through.

I quite liked this episode, loved how they took the piss out of Bono. Overall, just a great episode for me, nice to see Mr McCormick too.
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 8:07 am Offline
Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:30 pm10
Definatly funny! I wonder what the third episode will have in store. I dont know if the next episode will be able to live up to the first two episodes but i hope so.
CODY HARDING

Sort by  
Page 14 of 19 274 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next