Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 15 of 19 273 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 8:08 am Offline
Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:55 am2729
eatmanbearpig wrote:
I don't remember laughing once during this episode it sucked balls! South Park needs to stop trying to make a controversy and start making some good damn episodes again. Remember how perfect the episode with the planet-arium was? Anyway I was happy to see Jimbo back.

I agree. What happened to the good storylines and such?

:|
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 9:11 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:38 pm45The Snake Den
That episode sucked so much ass. f*ck BONO , and f*ck U2 . U2 sucks so bad even MCR plays better than you asscunts
I'm the crawling king snake and I rule my den.
-Jim Morrison
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 9:16 am Offline
kingsnakeX wrote:
That episode sucked so much ass. f*ck BONO , and f*ck U2 . U2 sucks so bad even MCR plays better than you asscunts

Oh, for crying out loud...you're contradicting yourself, if you think about it...and don't even get me started with My Chemical Romance...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 9:33 am Offline
Tue May 30, 2006 12:14 pm288Here
Edduyasha wrote:

Oh, for crying out loud...you're contradicting yourself, if you think about it...and don't even get me started with My Chemical Romance...

If they do an episode making fun of MCR, i'll be so happy...
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 9:37 am Offline
deathandecay wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

I agree...their music makes me want to punch little kittens...and that's a very bad thing.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 10:51 am Offline
Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:20 pm4660
Edduyasha wrote:
deathandecay wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

I agree...their music makes me want to punch little kittens...and that's a very bad thing.

Mm, yes. The only good song they ever did was "The Ghost of You".
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 12:02 pm Offline
Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:56 pm501Indiana
It definetly wasn't as good as the last episode, but it was....just okay. I've never had a problem with Bono myself, but whatever. It was kinna gross too...an ep about poo? Blach.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 12:08 pm Offline
Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:32 pm2
No moral, and nobody cares about Bono. I think it's the worst episode from the 11 season, with Lice Capades.

Hope the next eps. will be better.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 12:13 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
ugogo_uswimswim wrote:
It definetly wasn't as good as the last episode, but it was....just okay. I've never had a problem with Bono myself, but whatever. It was kinna gross too...an ep about poo? Blach.

If you think that episode was vulgarism look at the episode " Mr. Hanky the Christmas poo" season, it was too much cruddy and anserine. :D
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 1:03 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Anserine? What the hell kind of word is that?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 1:05 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
Anserine? What the hell kind of word is that?

I dunno...

:?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 1:10 pm Offline
Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:27 pm579Ohio
My spell check doesn't recognize anserine as a word ^^;

About the episode, probably the main reason I found it amusing was that my brother and I often compete over stupid things, and my mom (who's Swiss) says that we're acting like we're fighting over who took the biggest crap.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 14, 2007 1:26 pm Offline
Indigo Rose wrote:
My spell check doesn't recognize anserine as a word ^^;

About the episode, probably the main reason I found it amusing was that my brother and I often compete over stupid things, and my mom (who's Swiss) says that we're acting like we're fighting over who took the biggest crap.

Hehehe...that's funny in your case. I dunno if any of my family can relate (okay, I admit it, perhaps a few relatives on my mom's side of the family can relate, but I think craziness and beligerence runs down our blood from my mom's side...)

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Re: *1109: More Crap* PostMon Oct 15, 2007 4:52 am Offline
Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:54 am341
Big-Will wrote:
Keejit wrote:
Hello hellooooo! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!

I heard "biddy" too, but after seeing several YT videos of Little Britain, the reference became quite obvious. I just can't believe the bride married a man who still goes to his mom to suck off her tits...

Still not a fan of LB - they are simply not that good. I can see why it appeals to MnT tho.

Interestingly the BBC did some market research on the show a couple of years ago & found that the show appealed mainly to pre- and early teens. Thusly, they were able to implement lucrative merchandising of figures, lunch boxes, toys, etc from the LB series.

One slight disappointment from the 'More Crap' ep - when Randy sh*ts at the end it would have been quite lovely to have a snippet of have U2's super song 'Elevation' playing.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostMon Oct 15, 2007 8:45 am Offline
Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:31 pm38
ShaneHaughey wrote:
castkeky wrote:
IHateCelebritiesToo wrote:
If you didn't like this episode, then your just a F******g idiot.

First off, Trey Parker can make a blank screen for a half hour funny.

The only reason people don't think this last episode (and ANY other one) is not funny is because they DON'T GET THE JOKES.

These guys are geniuses. They NEVER miss. They NEVER have a bad episode. You just have to trust them. if you don't think it's funny, it's because you DON'T GET THE JOKE. So what you have to do is to look it up! Find out what they mean.

Not only is there a moral and a point to EVERY episode, but many episodes rip other television shows or movies through satire. (Like this last one did, by making fun of the documentary "King of Kong". Look up the trailer!)

Again, if you think it's not funny, it's because YOU are left out of the loop. It's because YOU are not smart enough to figure out what they are saying. Just use your brain, folks. And stop hating on the week-to-week brilliance that IS South Park.

Your screwing it up for the REAL South Park fans who want Matt and Trey to stick around for Twenty more years. Unfortunately, they are going to leave because little kids like you guys don't get the jokes!

^ Thank you!!! u said it to a 'T' mayn! :) f*ckin right on!
ur all idiots- "u just dont understand." heh
don't watch south park at all if ur gonna bitch about it! appreciate EVERY episode. SESLY.

This episode was bad, period. I got the jokes, I understand the jokes, and the jokes sucked. Just because you two have no taste or ability to understand the difference between great episodes and crappy episodes doesn't mean we're at fault. Honestly, both of you need to improve your intelligence.

If you honestly believe South Park has never had a bad episode, then you're f*cking retarded. Period. End of story. I've watched every episode from the start and I'm probably older than both of you, so I guess it can't be because I'm a little kid. And I guess, judging by the content of your posts, that both of you struggle to dress yourselves. So I can assume it's not because I'm too dumb.

Do I want Matt and Trey to stick around for twenty years? If it's to create bad shows like this one, then no. That'd be a waste of their time. If it's to create episodes like "Raisings", then yes. However, by giving all episodes equal praise, we devalue the fan base and do the creators disservice by not giving honest feedback.

Maybe you just have such incredibly poor taste that EVERYTHING is funny. Or, perhaps, you are just too dumbed stupid to know, well, comedy. Stop posting, because if Matt and Trey read your posts, we'll have to deal with episodes like "More Crap" and not great ones like "Raisins".

IHateCelebritiesToo and castkeky both need to be sterilized. Seriously.

Haha. That's cool. If you don't think it's funny, than you don't think it's funny. Fair enough. I still think your a f******g idiot, but thats my opinion. And why would you care about my opinion.

Also, in MY opinion, there are better south parks than others. Not every single one is hysterical. But I also don't wait all week long expecting brilliance. You can't wish for too much, because when you watch the episode your are viewing it with a clouded, closed mind.

In MY opinion, I've never seen a bad episode. Again, some are better than others, but I haven't seen a bad one. Is it because i pretty much have the same sense of humor Trey Parker has? Or the same social, political beliefs? I'm sure that does have sort of an impact.

I'm sure all of you know this by now, but all you have to do is watch the last 3 minutes of each episode to get the point. When you are watching the episode, you have to give it a chance. I've see so many episodes that were kind of subpar the first time around. But after seeing what they meant (through satire, or just their political beliefs), it makes it even funnier the second, third time around.

When I saw "more crap", I loved it. I loved it because the point of the episode was to stick that emmy award right back where it came from. Parker HATES awards, and I have the same belief on those dumbass ceremonies. I was thrilled to see him make an episode ripping an award show, especially when it was an award that he received.

I love every SP episode because I totally see where Parker and Stone are coming from. Not because I have "bad taste".

When you consider that my friends and I have been taking pictures of our craps and sending them to eachother forever just to brag about the size, I think that might tell you where I'm coming from. Is it immature? Yup. Is south park immature? Ohhh yeah. But is it funny? To me it is, and for Parker and Stone obviously is.

Sort by  
Page 15 of 19 273 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next