Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 37 of 42 617 posts Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 42  Next
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 2:26 pm Offline
Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:55 am2729
I agree with EPAF and crazyQH on the time it took working on this...

It'd be cool to have a weird, freaky ending to all of it...on Halloween night, too! I guess all that candy from the neighborhood-raid I'm planning won't help me in terms of being hyper the night the final part shows...

:tweek:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 2:28 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
Anyway...

Keef, one of the main animators for South Park, has a youtube account that he'll every now and then post a video on regarding the creation of new episodes.
Here is a quick little video he did after the completion of "Imagination Land." There is what may be considered a spoiler, if you don't want to find out if Kyle does or doesn't suck Cartman's balls. After about a minute into the video it's just really random stuff, but I found the first part with Keef talking to be interesting.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pa2F4VB-f4M
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 2:31 pm Offline
Mon May 08, 2006 4:12 pm82Toronto
Well the people in imaginationland did call the boys "Makers"

Perhaps butters will start imagining himself as professor chaos and start kicking ass?

Also, maybe this represents the idea of terrorists are only as bad as you imagine them out to be. Like the threat is only as bad as you believe it to be?
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 2:49 pm Offline
Wed May 17, 2006 11:29 am1796Officially THE Crappiest Town in Britain, Middlesbrough
That's just give me a theory idea.

Technically, Imaginationland is a place where supposedly anyone and everyone's imaginations come true/are based. Soooooo......there's a possibility that there could be some kind of storyline where the characters involved (both good AND evil) come up with imaginary things and they somehow come true or come to life in Imaginationland. By doing that, maybe they use these newly-made Imaginations to try and win what I believe to be some-kind of big "Imaginary" Battle that's building up during Part 2 and (supposedly) Part 3.

It's just a daft thought...but imagine all the ridiculously funny SP-satire crap that could come out of that. :D
crazyQH wrote:
Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 2:57 pm Offline
EPAF wrote:

Technically, Imaginationland is a place where supposedly anyone and everyone's imaginations come true/are based. Soooooo......there's a possibility that there could be some kind of storyline where the characters involved (both good AND evil) come up with imaginary things and they somehow come true or come to life in Imaginationland. By doing that, maybe they use these newly-made Imaginations to try and win what I believe to be some-kind of big "Imaginary" Battle that's building up during Part 2 and (supposedly) Part 3.

It's just a daft thought...but imagine all the ridiculously funny SP-satire crap that could come out of that. :D

That's pretty plausible if you ask me...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 3:04 pm Offline
Wed May 17, 2006 11:29 am1796Officially THE Crappiest Town in Britain, Middlesbrough
Edduyasha wrote:
EPAF wrote:

You made me look that word up just to make sure. :lol:

Also...it gives a reason/chance for Kyle to get out of the predicament he's in...somehow. After all, Cartman doesn't know about Imaginationland......yet. Which begs the question...what happens when he DOES find out about the place and how Imaginations come true?

*DUM DUM DUUUUUUUM*
crazyQH wrote:
Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 3:09 pm Offline
EPAF wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
EPAF wrote:

Also...it gives a reason/chance for Kyle to get out of the predicament he's in...somehow. After all, Cartman doesn't know about Imaginationland......yet. Which begs the question...what happens when he DOES find out about the place and how Imaginations come true?

*DUM DUM DUUUUUUUM*

What? Plausible...is...oh, screw it. Curse my large vocabulary...

The world would come to a horrible, delusional end if Cartman got his imaginations to come true...much like mine.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 3:17 pm Offline
Edduyasha wrote:
What?
The world would come to a horrible, delusional end if Cartman got his imaginations to come true...much like mine..

Yeah but those might be what's on the darkside.

Also, even though Cartman is crazy and mean and all, when he's alone he just wants to play tea time with clyde frog.

Also, Cartman hasn't always been this evil, the kids sort have driven him to his madness. Remember when Clyde became the new class fat kid and he was so happy that Cartman came back to be the focus of the negative energy? It's not easy being the fat kid.
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 3:20 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
EPAF wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
EPAF wrote:

*DUM DUM DUUUUUUUM*

Oooo, interesting point there. I hadn't really even thought about that. O_O And you know Cartman is going to find out about it, that's pretty much inevitable.

Like you said, I have a feeling there will be some sort of battle against the good side and bad side of imaginationland. I'm thinking the boys will be on the good side, and they'll have to come up with things to battle the bad side. And maybe, they'll need Cartman for that, considering well, he'd probably be the best at coming up with things like that. Again, that's total blind speculation.

Wow, I can't wait for this, really. I am just really curious how they're going to incorperate the terrorist/government plot, the Stan and Kyle rescuing Butters plot, and the Cartman having Kyle suck his balls plot.

I still see it somehow coming down Kyle having to suck Cartman's balls to save the day. Either way, I feel bad for the kid.
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 3:25 pm Offline
crazyQH wrote:
And maybe, they'll need Cartman for that, considering well, he'd probably be the best at coming up with things like that. Again, that's total blind speculation.

Oh, I'd love that twist, and you know Cartman would have one meager request for helping imaginatonland......

On your knees Kyle.
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 3:26 pm Offline
Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:27 pm579Ohio
crazyQH wrote:
I still see it somehow coming down Kyle having to suck Cartman's balls to save the day. Either way, I feel bad for the kid.

Honestly, it's been over a year since I've felt so bad for a fictional character.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 3:36 pm Offline
Indigo Rose wrote:
crazyQH wrote:

Honestly, it's been over a year since I've felt so bad for a fictional character.

Me too...maybe less than that, ever since I saw the episode Kenny Dies. That right there made me come close to crying...call me a wuss all you want, but I do get a little emotional when my two favorite characters suffer badly...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 3:39 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:38 pm45The Snake Den
I hope Part II is a little cooler this time.
I'm the crawling king snake and I rule my den.
-Jim Morrison
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 3:45 pm Offline
Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:27 pm579Ohio
Edduyasha wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:
crazyQH wrote:

Me too...maybe less than that, ever since I saw the episode Kenny Dies. That right there made me come close to crying...call me a wuss all you want, but I do get a little emotional when my two favorite characters suffer badly...

Yeah, I almost cried too ^^;

At least that time it wasn't in front of my little brother. Talk about awkward ><;
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 3:53 pm Offline
Indigo Rose wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:

Yeah, I almost cried too ^^;

At least that time it wasn't in front of my little brother. Talk about awkward ><;

You too? I thought I was the only one!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Sort by  
Page 37 of 42 617 posts Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 42  Next