Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 38 of 42 617 posts Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 4:15 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
Wow....The Kenny Dies episode make everyone cried when he dead of a disease at the hospital. I feel kind of sad when he actually die for a long time at that season, than again I really didn't care at time because it was too lamentable to watched.

The main problem is Kyle have to sucked Cartman's balls of a agreement, is just so stupid that Cartman continue to manipulate Kyle like that with a distasteful prank. Let's hope Kyle find the leprechaun and proves to Cartman that he didn't exist than the Leprechaun changes to a celebrity like....Chris Crocker or Britany Spears.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 4:18 pm Offline
Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:55 am2729
candies wrote:
Wow....The Kenny Dies episode make everyone cried when he dead of a disease at the hospital. I feel kind of sad when he actually die for a long time at that season, than again I really didn't care at time because it was too lamentable to watched.

The main problem is Kyle have to sucked Cartman's balls of a agreement, is just so stupid that Cartman continue to manipulate Kyle like that with a distasteful prank. Let's hope Kyle find the leprechaun and proves to Cartman that he didn't exist than the Leprechaun changes to a celebrity like....Chris Crocker or Britany Spears.

Dying slowly is tragic. I don't mind as much if the death is quick and painless (or just quick), but dying slowly in the hospital...

><

I think Chris Crocker might be on the other side of The Wall.

:shock:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 4:32 pm Offline
Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:20 pm134
Holy sh*t! After reading some of these posts predicting the episode (and seeing Keef's vid on Youtube), I am so excited to see the next two episodes! I don't think I've ever looked forward to new episodes as much as this.

I guess the Cartman/Kyle fangirl in me wants to think that Cartman has a creepy fetish for Kyle, but like what others said, I just think Cartman wants control over Kyle and make him ultimately humiliated. Cartman totally is a rapist in the making.

I still have no idea how the Imaginationland thing will play out. If it is all in the boys' heads, well...I dunno. Can't Wednesday get here any faster!?

Haha, I feel like I disrupted a discussion with my total randomness...
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 4:38 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Indigo Rose wrote:
Honestly, it's been over a year since I've felt so bad for a fictional character.

It seems to me that Kyle has gone though a few changes since the series began. When it started, Kyle was a bit of a jerk at times, especially to Kenny but also to Cartman. From the Cartmanland episode to around the end of Season 9, Kyle became somewhat a figure of pathos.

But now that the whole Cartman vs. Kyle thing has been beaten into the ground over and over, I can't accept the premise that Kyle still actually cares about proving Cartman wrong. He got himself into this predicament; due to either bad judgment or a penchant for masochism. Regardless, Kyle has no one but himself to blame. He should know better by now.
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 4:40 pm Offline
Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:27 pm579Ohio
Wishful_Thinking wrote:
Holy sh*t! After reading some of these posts predicting the episode (and seeing Keef's vid on Youtube), I am so excited to see the next two episodes! I don't think I've ever looked forward to new episodes as much as this.

I guess the Cartman/Kyle fangirl in me wants to think that Cartman has a creepy fetish for Kyle, but like what others said, I just think Cartman wants control over Kyle and make him ultimately humiliated. Cartman totally is a rapist in the making.

I still have no idea how the Imaginationland thing will play out. If it is all in the boys' heads, well...I dunno. Can't Wednesday get here any faster!?

If you ask me, Cartman has a creepy crush/fetish for control over Kyle.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 4:44 pm Offline
Indigo Rose wrote:
Wishful_Thinking wrote:

If you ask me, Cartman has a creepy crush/fetish for control over Kyle.

Yeah. I kinda agree...although that's really twisted and creepy and such...

:|
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 4:53 pm Offline
Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:27 pm579Ohio
It IS creepy. What makes it even worse is that I know a guy exactly like that in real life. ><
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 5:26 pm Offline
Indigo Rose wrote:
It IS creepy. What makes it even worse is that I know a guy exactly like that in real life. ><

Woah...that's crazy.

:shock:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 5:32 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
I finally watched the episode a second time, and although it still does kind of have a "well, I got that out of the way" feeling, I still really, really loved it a lot more this time around, and I'm looking forward to Wednesday. Based on this episode alone, though, I still don't feel it has enough material to be a three-parter since this one felt really, really stretched out, but I absolutely adore this premise.

Pip Tweek wrote:
But now that the whole Cartman vs. Kyle thing has been beaten into the ground over and over, I can't accept the premise that Kyle still actually cares about proving Cartman wrong. He got himself into this predicament; due to either bad judgment or a penchant for masochism. Regardless, Kyle has no one but himself to blame. He should know better by now.

I can't see that, myself. The rivalry has been beaten into the ground but I can see that both want to beat the other in whatever game it is they're playing. For Kyle, it's being right and I guess taking solace in the fact, but for Cartman it's all about control. Still, why shouldn't Kyle have made that bet? South Park has drifted from being a blatantly surreal show lately, so its universe has changed, so why would Kyle think there was actually a chance of there being a leprechaun? So why not sign the contract (after all, he could make an easy $10 out of it, and he is Jewish)? What I don't get is why Kyle just doesn't claim that there was no leprechaun. I doubt any of the other kids care that much if Kyle goes down on Cartman, and nobody video taped the leprechaun, or anything. There isn't really any way to prove it - why would the courts believe a bunch of children in a situation that seems like, well, their imaginations are acting up? I can believe that in South Park's world a judge would have no problem with two eight/nine-year olds engaging in such activities, but did the judge even look at the contract and demand accurate proof of a leprechaun? If Kyle, who's very level-headed himself, didn't initially think there was a leprechaun, why would an adult do so and accept it? That's the one thing that's really bugging me about this, plot-wise.
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 6:23 pm Offline
Mon May 08, 2006 4:12 pm82Toronto
Yeah, I mean how come Kyle's always so high and mighty about doing the right thing all the time, now it's time to owe up to a bet/deal/agreement and he won't f*cking do it!

I think down to the core that's what Cartman is mostly mad about.

Besides you know this probably came about when Cartman ran up to the guys and said "Guys I saw a leprechaun in the forest, after school I'll show you!"

And you just know Kyle replied with "There's no such thing as leprechauns fat-ass!"

So the only way to get all the guys to come see, Cartman had to bait Kyle with something he couldn't refuse, 10 dollars.

If the boys always listened to Kyle they'd never have any fun, they would've missed out on a leprechaun!

So Kyle deserves to suck Cartman's balls, he made his bed and now he has to put it in his mouth.
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 6:44 pm Offline
Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:35 pm779Somewhere out there, under the rainy sky
Having finnally read the script to this one (being as we've only just got to 'Cartman Sucks' in Eagaland) I can see I was totally wrong when I thought the show could possibly be going downhill. Despite the shows historic problem with making good two parters, anything prommising a final answer to the 'does Cartman want Kyle to puff on his homosexual stick' question slashers've been asking for years.
Is it just me or is Cartman doing a Garrison this season? What with Cartman sucks and now THIS...
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 7:03 pm Offline
Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:44 am3
I think Cartman just hates Kyle so much for his interference in the former's selfless schemes, that he wants to torment Kyle on a constant basis to the point it sort of morphed from an obsession to a fetish....

As for Cartman having a crush a Kyle he may not even realize, that's pretty crazy. Kinda like Hitler falling for a Jew. Totally outrageous XD
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 7:04 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
Whoa what's with the giant picture of Cartman standing in a field on the front page. O_o
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 7:06 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
crazyQH wrote:
Whoa what's with the giant picture of Cartman standing in a field on the front page. O_o

It's fixed now. Had a little f*ck up, did we Nall? :P
Re: *1110: Imaginationland* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 7:23 pm Offline
crazyQH wrote:

Wha?

I missed it, didn't I?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Sort by  
Page 38 of 42 617 posts Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next