Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 16 of 18 267 posts Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSat Nov 03, 2007 11:58 am Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSat Nov 03, 2007 12:45 pm Offline
Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:27 pm579Ohio
lol! Thanks for the link sweetie. And thank you Big Will for batting away the troll.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSat Nov 03, 2007 1:19 pm Offline
Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:06 pm42
butters wrote:
kingsnakeX wrote:
Was there a definite reason for the f*cking "costumes"? If you dont know what I'm talking about then your a retard

Um...because having a picture of yourself getting your balls sucked while dressed up as the Pope, a Sultan, or a King could be "funny"?

The costumes was part of the fantasy,
like some guys get turned-on from a chick wearing high school uniform, Cartman had his fetish for Kyle and costumes of power.
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSat Nov 03, 2007 3:32 pm Offline
Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:55 am2729
Indigo Rose wrote:
lol! Thanks for the link sweetie. And thank you Big Will for batting away the troll.

I couldn't have said it better myself!

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSat Nov 03, 2007 5:33 pm Offline
Wed May 24, 2006 11:17 am287Glasgow, Scotland
Quote:
You f*cking bitch , do you know wtf a Nuclear Winter. You are one f*cking dumb bitch. A Nuclear Winter; is what happends right after a nuke is hit. You f*cking c*nt

Wonderful. Your an inspiration to all of us South Park fans...

...Bloody tool.
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSat Nov 03, 2007 5:40 pm Offline
Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:55 am2729
CartmanMills wrote:
kingsnakeX wrote:
You f*cking bitch , do you know wtf a Nuclear Winter. You are one f*cking dumb bitch. A Nuclear Winter; is what happends right after a nuke is hit. You f*cking c*nt

Wonderful. Your an inspiration to all of us South Park fans...

...Bloody tool.

Don't mind him; he pulls this bulls*it a lot...and Big-Will already did something about him for a little bit...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSat Nov 03, 2007 6:08 pm Offline
Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:19 am8
I was disappointed in the last episode of IMAGINATION LAND> It was really just a re-hash of the Episode in 2005 regarding Kenny Dying and the Golden PSP...the whole final battle between good and evil. WHen Butters stalled, Kenny should have been brought in adn given his Golden PSP to defend the castle from the bad guys.
Quack Quack!!
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSat Nov 03, 2007 8:21 pm Offline
Wed May 24, 2006 11:17 am287Glasgow, Scotland
Quote:
Don't mind him; he pulls this bulls*it a lot...and Big-Will already did something about him for a little bit...

Thank god. His posts are torture to look at..
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSat Nov 03, 2007 8:36 pm Offline
Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:40 pm78in the ether
Whippletheduck wrote:
I was disappointed in the last episode of IMAGINATION LAND> It was really just a re-hash of the Episode in 2005 regarding Kenny Dying and the Golden PSP...the whole final battle between good and evil. WHen Butters stalled, Kenny should have been brought in adn given his Golden PSP to defend the castle from the bad guys.
Well, you definitely have a point there. HOWEVER, if you remember, the whole episode was not devoted to that. The issue that loomed even larger in the storyline was that of the nuke, which as far as I can see has no precedent in the show whatsoever. The greater part of the episode was devoted to that. Then, of course, there was the continuation of the ball-sucking thing, and its resolution - and while that does vaguely resemble the plot of "Cartman Sucks," I think it stands on its own pretty well, and certainly has no connection to "Best Friends Forever."

Come on! A nuke blew up all the main characters, and Butters brought them all back, brought an entire world back to life, with his imagination! Characters quite literally fell from the sky! Imaginary Kyle sucked imaginary Cartman's balls, and Cartman called Kyle a "dirty girl"! What more do you want in an episode?

At the least, you can't say that it was "just a re-hash" of "Best Friends Forever" (which, IMO, can go suck the balls of the "Imaginationland" trilogy).
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSun Nov 04, 2007 2:17 am Offline
Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:06 am51My chair.
This trilogy was brilliant until the nuke hit, after that it was average..

But still this was freaking awesome. 9.8/10 for this trilogy.
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSun Nov 04, 2007 11:47 am Offline
Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:31 am263
Quote:
Come on! A nuke blew up all the main characters, and Butters brought them all back, brought an entire world back to life, with his imagination! Characters quite literally fell from the sky! Imaginary Kyle sucked imaginary Cartman's balls, and Cartman called Kyle a "dirty girl"! What more do you want in an episode?

At the least, you can't say that it was "just a re-hash" of "Best Friends Forever" (which, IMO, can go suck the balls of the "Imaginationland" trilogy).

It's like you're me. ;0;
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSun Nov 04, 2007 11:49 am Offline
Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:44 pm25
I thought it was hilarious how AL GORE goes on about MANBEARPIG look at my id :)
For prank calling the past only!
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSun Nov 04, 2007 12:10 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
yeah, i know it was halarious he made me laugh through out the whole episode. :lol:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSun Nov 04, 2007 12:48 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
I know, I was laughing my ass off at him too! "NO! Manbearpig must die! *Hits door controls*" :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSun Nov 04, 2007 2:46 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:38 pm45The Snake Den
After the nuke hit ; the ending was just a redux reborn of all the characters. You will notice that all the characters were dead for atleast 3 seconds ; if you counted with a watch.
I'm the crawling king snake and I rule my den.
-Jim Morrison

Sort by  
Page 16 of 18 267 posts Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next