Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 17 of 18 267 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSun Nov 04, 2007 4:16 pm Offline
Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:40 pm78in the ether
kingsnakeX wrote:
After the nuke hit ; the ending was just a redux reborn of all the characters. You will notice that all the characters were dead for atleast 3 seconds ; if you counted with a watch.
I think we can assume that Butters never died in the blast. Earlier in the episode we saw him with a bubble-shield around him, assumedly conjured by his own imagination, that was protecting him from harm. It was with his imagination that he brought back Imaginationland; I believe he also used the power of his imagination to shield him from the initial blast.

I personally love the whole idea - that the imagination can quite literally shield a person from an atomic blast, and then bring the post-blast dead world back to life. I think it's part of what makes this episode great.
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSun Nov 04, 2007 11:26 pm Offline
Tue May 03, 2005 9:42 am70Seattle
another amazing episode

bravo

a
"...So Long Balls!"
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostMon Nov 05, 2007 1:14 pm Offline
Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:57 am239San Clemente, California
Infusions wrote:
Quote:
Come on! A nuke blew up all the main characters, and Butters brought them all back, brought an entire world back to life, with his imagination! Characters quite literally fell from the sky! Imaginary Kyle sucked imaginary Cartman's balls, and Cartman called Kyle a "dirty girl"! What more do you want in an episode?

At the least, you can't say that it was "just a re-hash" of "Best Friends Forever" (which, IMO, can go suck the balls of the "Imaginationland" trilogy).

It's like you're me. ;0;

That's right! Exactly!
And Gore is wearing his medal.

This was a truly epic story and very well done. From the beginning it was stated that Butters was "the key" and he did re-create all of reality, all of our collective unconscious (ImaginationLand), and put the gate back in place. Butters also found out that his imagination only works in ImaginationLand punctuating what Cartman had Kyle do only happened in the imagination.
Cartman still has serious issues regarding Kyle and Kyle’s importance to Cartman's private bits!
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostMon Nov 05, 2007 7:57 pm Offline
Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:37 pm579
Fatass endures another set of Herculean tasks and cons another group of over gullible adults to obtain another asinine goal and yet wins something ONCE AGAIN--this is getting SO OLD!

But at least Butters was a hero!
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostTue Nov 06, 2007 1:08 am Offline
Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:00 pm3
That seriously sucked ass. What a waste of three episodes and a hour and a half of my life that I can never get back. The only funny part of all three terrible episodes was the very end of the last one when butters said sh*t... Which I thought wasn't allowed in South Park because it was a curse word...
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostTue Nov 06, 2007 4:39 am Offline
Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:03 pm112
What was so bad about the episodes, exactly?
Let's fighting love!
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostTue Nov 06, 2007 4:42 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
yeah i don't see anything wrong with them. :|

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostThu Nov 08, 2007 3:19 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:38 pm45The Snake Den
ludachris18 wrote:
That seriously sucked ass. What a waste of three episodes and a hour and a half of my life that I can never get back. The only funny part of all three terrible episodes was the very end of the last one when butters said sh*t... Which I thought wasn't allowed in South Park because it was a curse word...

I agree with you dude. And also all the whole episodes had a warning that said TV-MA LV. What the f*ck is up with that I thought it would be all UNCENSORED sh*t like that Tourrets episode where it was sh*t, KIKe and homosexual .l

(USER GETS A WEEK'S BAN FOR THIS POST AND THE ONE BELOW)
I'm the crawling king snake and I rule my den.
-Jim Morrison
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostThu Nov 08, 2007 3:20 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:38 pm45The Snake Den
What the f*ck was Al Gore THERE in PART 3. That was the most f*ck up thing in the episode. He didnt do a f*cking thing.
I'm the crawling king snake and I rule my den.
-Jim Morrison
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostThu Nov 08, 2007 3:38 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
kingsnakeX wrote:
What the f*ck was Al Gore THERE in PART 3. That was the most f*ck up thing in the episode. He didnt do a f*cking thing.

Wtf???????? :roll:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostThu Nov 08, 2007 3:50 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
kingsnakeX wrote:

He was the one who launched the nuke, s he did do something. Re-watch the episode or at least try to remember it next time before you start posting stupid sh*t.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostThu Nov 08, 2007 6:41 pm Offline
Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:55 am2729
ShaneHaughey wrote:
kingsnakeX wrote:

He was the one who launched the nuke, s he did do something. Re-watch the episode or at least try to remember it next time before you start posting stupid sh*t.

He always posts stupid, unsupported s*it.

:x
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Re: *1112: IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSun Nov 25, 2007 5:04 pm Offline
Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:54 am341
I was disappointed overall in the trilogy. I watched it a few times and there are some great moments and nice ideas but overall it wasn't that imaginative or unfortunately, funny. Many of the same themes and ideas MnT/SP have used for a few years now were repeated. Butters was great. Cartman/Kyle storyline was a bore, for me.

And I tried to imagine my own death and that didn't work! :D

I'll still watch SP from time to time but maybe I'm too old for it now... :(
Re: *1112: IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostSun Nov 25, 2007 8:53 pm Offline
Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:04 pm73Southern Orange County
I liked this one. It was cool when Kyle broke into the Pentagone and gave his speach about how imaginary things were real, Then told Cartman to shut the f*ck up about the whole (ball sucking) deal. Best part of the whole trilogy.
"Ok, now on too double penatration boy's".--Kyle's Jew dad!
Re: *1112: IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III* PostTue Nov 27, 2007 1:02 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
The only thing I was disappointed in was some changes from Wednesday to Sunday. They added warning sirens and general cacophony after the bomb dropped, and they took out the little ...fanfare? (I don't think that's what it's called, but it's all I can think of that comes close.) when Butters imagines he's not grounded.

Sort by  
Page 17 of 18 267 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next