Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 21 of 25 372 posts Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O* PostFri Nov 09, 2007 8:58 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
Man, only one episode to go in this season. Some episode has some intimate moments than vehemence one, also. Here's my review & comments.

Apologize With Jesse Jackson: A ( I actually loved this one because it's all about Randy Marsh says the N word and all the African-Amercian got furious at him and Cartman laughs at that Midget dementedly )

Cartman Sucks: C ( Very eldritch when Cartman thinks that if he put Butters' balls in his mouth it will make Butters gay.....Yep that isn't enough to say about this one. )

Lice Capades: D (A little bit much benumb)

The Snuke: A ( It's really achiever with Cartman believes that a Muslism kid, Hakeem is responsible for terrorism and Hilary Clinton has a snuke in her " snizz". I absolutely loved the 24 parody scene where they started to show some commercials )

Fanstastic Easter Special: B ( This one cute and diverting when Stan and Kyle has to track down the Professor teabag who knows everything about the Hare club. Kyle killed Jesus with a knife was priceless)

D-Yikes: D ( Like Lice Capades too much benumb)

Night Of The Living Homeless: A + ( Probably the greatest ones ever since " Make Love, Not Warcraft", every storyline and moments were magnificence. The part when the Professor suicide by shooting himself in the head.....peculiar)

Le Petit Tourette's: A ( Cartman blurred out his secerts about how he and his cousin touched weiners were totally shocked me. It was great when Thomas said sh*t unexpurgated and that little tourette girl bend her neck and snap her fingers was hella humorous 'till I stopped laughing )

More Crap: B ( Randy wants to be number one to bet Bono of having the biggest crap. Funny stuff)

Imaginationland Part I: A +( Wow...Part I very astonishment with Butters got stuck at the Imaginationland and have to deal with Terriost. Cartman carry around with a agreement paper to prove Kyle that leprechaun does exist so he Kyle would suck his balls. Man, Cartman is turning into a malevolent pervert just like Kenny )

Imaginationland Part II: A + ( Part II were really varying to me. I can't not believe that they could do that on television....totally re-watched this one when the DVD comes out)

Imaginationland Part III: A + ( It was too much Cartman's drama when he imagine Kyle to suck his balls Cartman face expression had me rolling out of the couch. Butters used his imagination to bring everyone back to life reminds me a old music video from the 80's, it was actually funny when Butters appear on a white sphere walking around)

Guitar Queer-O: B + ( There's nothing to say about this one. Pretty damn funny at the ending)
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O* PostFri Nov 09, 2007 9:24 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
You all know I'll split these lists from the thread, right?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O* PostFri Nov 09, 2007 9:45 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
Sure, go for it. I'd just like to know what possesses people to post in a colour that completely clashes with the background and makes it hard to read.
Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O* PostFri Nov 09, 2007 10:07 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
iceiwynd wrote:
Sure, go for it. I'd just like to know what possesses people to post in a colour that completely clashes with the background and makes it hard to read.

Fixed.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O* PostSat Nov 10, 2007 5:31 am Offline
Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:39 am8London, UK
That was really good!

R :)
RE: FERGIE - LONDON BRIDGE : first of all Dutchess is actually spelt Duchess. Also, Fergie uses TOWER BRIDGE in her video. 'going down like London Bridge' no honey, no, London Bridge doesn't go up and down - TOWER BRIDGE does!! Fergie is a DOPE!!!!!
Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O* PostSat Nov 10, 2007 12:06 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
it sure was. :)

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O* PostSat Nov 10, 2007 1:29 pm Offline
Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:42 am79New York
ShaneHaughey wrote:
It is. What I don't understand is the confusion about a classic song that has been played for what, 30 years? If it were a My Chemical Romance song, everyone here would know it. Sad. :lol:

Haha nah, I wouldn't know My Chemical Romance =P Can't stand them! >.<
Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O* PostSat Nov 10, 2007 6:26 pm Offline
Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:55 am2729
BigBroflovskiFan wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:
It is. What I don't understand is the confusion about a classic song that has been played for what, 30 years? If it were a My Chemical Romance song, everyone here would know it. Sad. :lol:

Haha nah, I wouldn't know My Chemical Romance =P Can't stand them! >.<

I hate MCR, too. They're just...not good musicians, technically.

Classic rock/metal for the win!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O* PostSun Nov 11, 2007 9:07 am Offline
Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:55 am1
Worst episode. Ever.

Once again, humour has been traded for programmed themes. They took what somebody already did, and did it again. Real f***ing creative.

I couldn't finish watching this episode. I'd be better off if I went to the library and read about the royal families and free masons. Don't forget, viewers tune in to laugh, not be programmed.

Where's the Jew-hating German trying to take over the world, destroy the Jews, and obtain ultimate wealth? That's funny. Conflict and manipulation, not drama and whining.
Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O* PostSun Nov 11, 2007 10:23 am Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
well still, in my opinion i thought it was really funny ..i liked the part with the pink dragon "come on" ''catch me."

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O* PostSun Nov 11, 2007 11:53 am Offline
Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:06 pm172
1.With apologies to Jesse Jackson: B
2.Cartman Sucks: A-
3. Lice Capades: B
4. The Snuke: A+
5. Fantastic Easter Special: B
6. D-Yikes: A+
7. Night Of the Living Homeless: A+
8. Le Petit Tourette: B+
9. More Crap: C+
10. Imaginationland I-III: A++
13: Guitar Queer-O: A-
--------------------

Thrawny
Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O* PostSun Nov 11, 2007 2:34 pm Offline
Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:00 pm209Somewhere in Ohio.....
Gah, the episode was adorable. Stan and Kyle are my heroes now, I wish I could play that good! They make such a good pair, I'm still squee-ing.

"I don't need you anymore!"

"I know. I need you"

I lost all squee control at that part. Sooo adorable, I haven't done so much squee-ing since Follow That Egg.
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 5:29 pm Offline
Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:42 am79New York
Last Week's Episode Was COMEDY CENTRAL's Most Watched Telecast Of The Year
And Was The Most Watched Program In All Of Television Among Men 18-24 And Men 18-34
And Ranked #1 In Cable Among Persons 18-49

^^Very nice.
Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 5:33 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
BigBroflovskiFan wrote:
And Was The Most Watched Program In All Of Television Among Men 18-24 And Men 18-34

^^Very nice.

Thats four episodes in row!
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 5:45 pm Offline
Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:27 pm579Ohio
BigBroflovskiFan wrote:

^^Very nice.

Once again, it's not the top with the female population. Sorry M&T, I did what I could..
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"

Sort by  
Page 21 of 25 372 posts Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next