Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 32 469 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
*1114: The List* PostSun Nov 11, 2007 5:59 pm Offline
Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:06 pm0
The girls in the fourth grade class have made a secret list that rates every boy's looks from cutest to ugliest. When the boys steal the list, they are completely unprepared to deal with the results.
Re: PostSun Nov 11, 2007 6:01 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
This is gonna be.......

Wait and see. :P
Re: PostSun Nov 11, 2007 6:04 pm Offline
Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:27 pm579Ohio
I'm going to wait for more info, but it seems pretty awesome! Should have a lot of character development for the minor characters.
Re: PostSun Nov 11, 2007 6:09 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
Oh man, this sounds so cool. :D I love the premise of it, and the preview image is awesome. I'm happy this won't be a whole episode devoted to Stan since that seems to be the trend for season finales, despite the fact he hasn't had much airtime this season. Gah, I'm just excited for this.
Re: PostSun Nov 11, 2007 6:10 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
Good. I'm going to be in love with this one :lol:
Re: Re: PostSun Nov 11, 2007 6:11 pm Offline
Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:11 pm107New York....
candies wrote:
Good. I'm going to be in love with this one :lol:

Agree!I like the sound of this one. :lol:
Re: PostSun Nov 11, 2007 6:12 pm Offline
Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:50 pm3
That is F*ckin CRAZY!!!!!!
Re: Re: PostSun Nov 11, 2007 6:26 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
aydshadow wrote:

You're crazy.
Re: Re: PostSun Nov 11, 2007 6:29 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
candies wrote:
aydshadow wrote:

You're crazy.

This might be crazy like "Marjorine". (Spelling?)
Re: PostSun Nov 11, 2007 6:31 pm Offline
Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:06 pm15Los Angeles
God, I remember participating in creating one of those lists at a slumber party! (No one found ours, though. It could've been ugly, no pun intended.)

Can't wait 'til Wednesday!
Re: PostSun Nov 11, 2007 6:33 pm Offline
Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:40 pm78in the ether
This sounds like the type of episode that could go either way - they could either do it very well or very badly. I'm cautiously optimistic, though. One thing we don't generally see from the SP boys, other then their continual poking fun at Cartman's weight, is issues of physical appearance, body image - it just doesn't generally go with the show's subject matter. So we'll probably have a chance to see a side of the boys that we (and perhaps they themselves) have never known before. For this episode, I can just picture some poor boy anxiously looking over his face in a mirror, wondering what's wrong....I can also easily see them trying to exact swift and terrible vengeance on the girls.

This episode may give us an opportunity to really see where the boys and girls stand in relationship to each other, and particularly, who may "like" whom. Has Stan truly gotten over Wendy by now? Does Bebe still carry a torch for Kyle and his "hot *ss"? Maybe we'll find out. Perhaps its partially because I'm a girl myself, but I'm quite curious to know that sort of stuff....

And I wonder what the list will say??? My hunch is that Stan will be deemed the best-looking of the quartet (or maybe they'll throw us a curve-ball and have it be Kenny, whose face no one ever sees). Cartman will of course be incensed at being ranked very low, quite possibly last, on the list. Kyle, I think, would be somewhere in the middle. Butters....it would be very funny if the girls actually thought he was cute, or if he was ranked higher than some of the other main characters. He'll almost certainly be ranked higher than Cartman, and I somehow don't think Cartman will take that very well. :D For some reason, I think the girls will rate Token quite highly. (Hehe, Cartman won't like that either, if the black kid fares better than him. Oho, and won't he just love it if/when Kyle outranks him.... :lol: )

This episode, handled properly, has a lot of potential, I think.
Re: PostSun Nov 11, 2007 6:57 pm Offline
Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:20 pm134
This looks exciting! I find this humorous just because all of the characters basically have the same facial structures. So comparing them all seems quite funny!

I love the image preview. Is it a parody of any specific movie? Probably just a general parody. But Stan and Kyle are in the front, so it looks like they'll play a large part in this episode and not just Cartman (thank God I see no sign of Randy in this episode. Lord knows we've had plenty of him this season...).

This looks like a "kids just being kids" episode, and though I'm a total anomaly in this fandom that tends to dislike those kinds of episodes, this one looks great. I can't wait for this one! After four great episodes, I was believing that this last one would be not too good.
Re: PostSun Nov 11, 2007 7:01 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
Finally! Wendy is gonna get some screentime again! W00T!
Re: PostSun Nov 11, 2007 7:15 pm Offline
Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:17 pm183Pennslvainya/New Ken
maybe Stan and wendy will get back togther in this episode! :shock: :o :D
Re: PostSun Nov 11, 2007 7:18 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:48 am180Irvington NJ
Damn finally a chick ep. About damn time!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 32 469 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next