Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 26 of 32 468 posts Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 32  Next
Re: *1114: The List* PostSat Nov 17, 2007 5:45 am Offline
Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:06 am555Brighton, UK
With KennyStanWendyFan's color rating system...

Great
Good
Average
Poor
Bad

With Apologies to Jesse Jackson (Really liked Randy's plotline but the one of Cartman and the midget's was kinda annoying)
Cartman Sucks
Lice Capades
The Snuke
Fantastic Easter Special
D-Yikes!
Night of the Living Homeless
Le Petit Tourette
More Crap
Imaginationland Episode I
Imaginationland Episode II
Imaginationland Episode III
Guitar Queer-O
The List

So, 5 Great
5 good
2 average
1 poor
and 1 bad
(But again, I have to remind you that even the ones I rated low are still better than any episode of any other show...)

So overall a great season =)

Can't wait for commentary minies.
Re: *1114: The List* PostSat Nov 17, 2007 10:57 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
Unhooded Kenny wrote:
I wonder if Heaven needed Kenny again and made that bullet go through his head in order to bring him to Heaven. Or maybe he miraculously survived and when we see him next(Season 12) he has a bandaged head, just like the mayor in the hippie episode, or Bill Gates in the IT ep. But I doubt there will be any continuity. Ken will show up as if nothing happened.

Or, his parents could have another Kenny, since that's apparently how he came back in every episode before season 6. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Re: *1114: The List* PostSat Nov 17, 2007 12:02 pm Offline
Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:50 pm436My computer.
Pip303 wrote:
lol I was hiper too through out the whole day! I loved this episode, it's like my 2nd favorite now. I've honesty seen it 7 times already and the first time I watched it was yesterday! I seriously can't get over the fact Wendy and Stan are back on and that Cartman finally gets that he's and ugly person on the inside too :lol:

DANG! 7 times? I've seen it only 5! XD And I can't get over the S/W thing either!
Re: *1114: The List* PostSat Nov 17, 2007 1:30 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i only watched in once i might watch it again.

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1114: The List* PostSat Nov 17, 2007 1:51 pm Offline
Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:18 pm758earth
Awesome episode, 10/10.
Re: *1114: The List* PostSat Nov 17, 2007 4:05 pm Offline
Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:45 pm38Houston
I felt like this came straight out of a Grisham book. I loved it. Couldn't stop laughing my ass off. A brilliant end to a hilarious season.

GREAT JOB!!!
All Hail Matt and Trey.
Re: *1114: The List* PostSat Nov 17, 2007 4:19 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
I have to say that this was one of the best ways to end a season, and the best since "Christmas in Canada" (S7). The way things looked to be back to normal, like Kenny's death and Stan barfing on Wendy, just seemed right again.

Saw the deleted scene they put up. I wonder if it'll be on the DVD? If you haven't seen it yet, listen for Butters; too hilarious to describe!

An update of my rating the season's eps:

1.With apologies to Jesse Jackson: B
2.Cartman Sucks: A-
3. Lice Capades: A-
4. The Snuke: A
5. Fantastic Easter Special: A+
6. D-Yikes: C
7. Night Of the Living Homeless: A-
8. Le Petit Tourette: A-
9. More Crap: B+
10-12. Imaginationland I-III: A++
13. Guitar Queer-O: A
14. The List: A-
Re: *1114: The List* PostSun Nov 18, 2007 9:20 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Forgive me, folks, but I didn't like this episode for a number of reasons.

First of all, the way Kyle got to the bottom of the list just because Clyde was moved up didn't seem to make any sense at all. How could the list get that screwed up just from moving one kid to the top? And what's the deal with Leroy, Jimmy and Timmy ranking so high?

The Abraham Lincoln thing was lame. I mean, it's not like a very attractive woman will just completely become plain and have no life just because she passes the age of forty. And do ALL attractive people have no personality and get things "handed to them?" And isn't beauty kind of subjective anyway?

On the other hand, that ugly kid playing the piano - that didn't help make Lincoln's point at all; the music industry at large is more about looks and connections than actual talent. To illustrate Lincoln's point, it would have been a lot more appropriate if the kid was shown working on a computer or something.

Also, Abraham Lincoln lived in a much different time than we do. It's a sad commentary on modern society but how attractive you are does matter in almost every facet of our lives. And what about character? Cronyism, manipulation, connections, power, money, looks, outward appearances and worldly success make genuine character look quaint by comparison.

The stuff that didn't have to do with the story was cool though; Stan puking, Kenny getting shot and all that. I just thought the story itself was really weak.
Re: *1114: The List* PostSun Nov 18, 2007 9:36 pm Offline
Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:35 am491In Kyle's heart :).....ok fine, Australia!
Pip Tweek wrote:

First of all, the way Kyle got to the bottom of the list just because Clyde was moved up didn't seem to make any sense at all. How could the list get that screwed up just from moving one kid to the top? And what's the deal with Leroy, Jimmy and Timmy ranking so high?

The Abraham Lincoln thing was lame. I mean, it's not like a very attractive woman will just completely become plain and have no life just because she passes the age of forty. And do ALL attractive people have no personality and get things "handed to them?" And isn't beauty kind of subjective anyway?

On the other hand, that ugly kid playing the piano - that didn't help make Lincoln's point at all; the music industry at large is more about looks and connections than actual talent. To illustrate Lincoln's point, it would have been a lot more appropriate if the kid was shown working on a computer or something.

Also, Abraham Lincoln lived in a much different time than we do. It's a sad commentary on modern society but how attractive you are does matter in almost every facet of our lives. And what about character? Cronyism, manipulation, connections, power, money, looks, outward appearances and worldly success make genuine character look quaint by comparison.

The stuff that didn't have to do with the story was cool though; Stan puking, Kenny getting shot and all that. I just thought the story itself was really weak.

Well I loved the episode but I agree with you in the sence that how could moving Clyde up the top put Kyle last. I really didn't get that part. Maybe Kyle was first and to put Clyde on top they put Kyle last but couldn't they have just put Kyle second? And yeah it was weird how Timmy and Jimmy where more in the middle.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
Re: *1114: The List* PostSun Nov 18, 2007 10:23 pm Offline
Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:07 pm1476All along the watchtower
Who f*cking cares?! Mah Clyde was at the f*cking top! This f*cking calls for a f*cking celebration! *pulls out milkshakes disguised as daquiris*

Hey, I'm trying to restore whatever sanity I have left...... f*ck.
Someone wrote:
Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 19, 2007 5:41 am Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
Pip303 wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:

Well I loved the episode but I agree with you in the sence that how could moving Clyde up the top put Kyle last. I really didn't get that part. Maybe Kyle was first and to put Clyde on top they put Kyle last but couldn't they have just put Kyle second? And yeah it was weird how Timmy and Jimmy where more in the middle.

It doesn't have to make sense, if the girls intended Kyle to burn the school down, thus Clyde and girls would be out of school = Clyde more time to buy them shoes
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 19, 2007 5:44 am Offline
Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:50 pm436My computer.
cheesypoofs857 wrote:
Who f*cking cares?! Mah Clyde was at the f*cking top! This f*cking calls for a f*cking celebration! *pulls out milkshakes disguised as daquiris*

Hey, I'm trying to restore whatever sanity I have left...... f*ck.

Yay! XDD *drinks daiquiri* To Sanity! and Clyde, I guess. :)
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 19, 2007 5:45 am Offline
Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:55 am2729
HAcoreRD wrote:
Pip303 wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:

It doesn't have to make sense, if the girls intended Kyle to burn the school down, thus Clyde and girls would be out of school = Clyde more time to buy them shoes

That's quite the stretch, but yeah...it's pretty intresting what you thought up here.

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 19, 2007 7:32 am Offline
Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:19 pm30Cheektowaga, NY
AngusMcTavish wrote:
Saw the deleted scene they put up. I wonder if it'll be on the DVD? If you haven't seen it yet, listen for Butters; too hilarious to describe!

I had commented on this in another thread, but I have to give props again to that outtake on the web site's front page. I know it must be tough what to decide to fit inside 22 minutes, but I can't believe they cut out that outtake. That was the best bit from the whole show.
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 19, 2007 8:27 am Offline
Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:07 am2Nowhere
Best south park episode ever. 5/5
South p4rk K1cks @SS!!

Sort by  
Page 26 of 32 468 posts Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 32  Next