Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 32 468 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 32  Next
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 4:48 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
You know, Cartman could always whip out the ol' cucumber...
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 5:10 am Offline
Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:55 am2729
Hmm...sounds like this episode can go both ways...I'm hoping it's good. As a season-ender, though...I'm not too sure.

All I know is...

Yes! Finally some Kenny interaction! He doesn't just stand there- he actually punches Cartman in the preview! Perhaps he might have a half-decent role in this episode!

On the other hand, we might actually see more of the other guys (finally)! I want to see Tweek, Clyde, Token, and Craig shine...we've had a bit too much Butters/Cartman already this season.

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 6:08 am Offline
Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:33 am28Hawaii
totally killer dude
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 7:06 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
Interesting...doesn\'t seem like the season ending type, but, oh well. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 7:34 am Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
You're right about this not seeming like a season finale. I'm wondering if the guitar hero episode was designated for that, but for whatever reason they had to switch it. Just a thought.

But even still, I really, really wanna see this. What makes me probably the most excited for this is the preview image with Stan, Kyle, and Wendy. I'm wondering how that'll actually fit into the episode. But, I'm assuming a good portion of the episode will be focused on them since they're in that picture exclusively.

Also, is that preview image based on a movie or something? Just wondering..

Well, I guess I just have to wait for the longer press release with more info. Come on, come oooooonnn.
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 7:57 am Offline
Wed May 17, 2006 11:29 am1796Officially THE Crappiest Town in Britain, Middlesbrough
Hmmmmm...well, I'm gunna wait for some more info before I make up my mind on this episode - it's good that the epsiode is going to be around another school-based subject, I just hope the story lives up to the subject matter.

By the way, what's with the image anyway? Is it supposed to be a reference to some romantic/drama film or something like that? :?
crazyQH wrote:
Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 8:18 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:35 pm2Norway, Fredrikstad.
Ar'Aight. Sounds great as always :wink:
Andrew Moe (What? It is supposed to be a signature, right?)
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 8:19 am Offline
Wed May 24, 2006 11:17 am287Glasgow, Scotland
I'm not into the slash stuff like most of you sexual devients are, so I'll answer honestly:

It sounds... hm, interesting. It's going to have to do alot better than last week, though. Season 11's been alright so far save for two or three bad episodes.
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 8:21 am Offline
Mon May 03, 2004 6:29 pm692Hot Florida
*sigh* I'm gonna have to echo KSWF's thoughts on this one...

Just after I was skeptical, whaddya know, Wendy's in an episode. But I wouldn't get any hopes up for a S/W reunion, guys. It's REALLY unlikely. They like screwing with the fans. Yes, even the S/W fans ("Follow That Egg", anyone?). At the most, we'll get Stan mocking Wendy again. Or Wendy torn down and humiliated somehow or in her "stupid bitch" characterization. Of course, I got vibes like that for "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" and that turned out to be worrying for nothing (though I wonder if there were last-minute changes, due to that blooper with Wendy appearing all ho'd up in a brief shot at the end)

*in before "IT'S A CARTOON U STUPID BITCH" and "STAN IS JUST A KID GOD HE IS SO HOT". Anyone who remembers what happened in the Follow That Egg thread...wasn't pretty*

It sounds interesting, but at the same time I'm cautious. And if you think that's crazy, just imagine if it wasn't Wendy there and your favorite character. I don't see why Wendy fans get treated like soulless monsters at some forums ("OMG U LIEK THAT BITCH EW SHE BROAK STANNY-WANNY-POO'S HEEART! SHE IS EVILLL!"), but I guess she's the character that it's hard to be a fan of around some others.

Interesting way to end the season, though. I still wonder if this will wind up being their way of going "screw you" to the fans who complained about lack of use of Kenny, Wendy *cough*, and others.

I wonder what other characters get used, though. We know about what boys there are, but out of the girls...let's see:

Bebe
Red
Annie
Esther
Sally/Powder
Milly
Marcy/Heidi

I could see any of those girls being involved. Along with some really minor background girls or something. I wouldn't bet much on seeing Lizzy, but you can put her on 'the list'. There's also that new girl Lola (seen in "Follow That Egg").

I'm still gonna watch and see, though :3
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 8:41 am Offline
Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:38 am27
Sounds like an awesome season finale!! Can't wait to see it :D
I bet Cartman comes out higher then Stan and Kyle on the list as a shocker ;)
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 8:45 am Offline
Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:54 am341
As always, lovin' yer work, Nall but the synopsis on the pic is of the 'Guitar Queer-o' ep. I kept waiting for someone else to say it...

The image is very cool indeed tho'.

Boys often seem confused and surprised by what various girls think is hot/cute. For instance, a former boyfriend of a good buddy of mine was convinced that all women thought Richard Gere was super hot. This was some years ago. But Richard bleedin Gere?!?! No way. Oh, how we used to laugh... He'd look confused and we'd send him to the bar for the next round to give him something to do.

I'm old fashioned; in 'real' life Sean Connery, Harrison Ford & George Clooney are sex gods.

In SP, well, if Chef wasn't totally, completely, unbelievably & thoroughly dead I'd put him top o'the list. Other than that I suppose Kyle - he's smart. At a certain age it's too much effort to keep pretending to laugh at and be interested in everything a guy says.
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 8:57 am Offline
Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:36 am215
I can't wait to see this one, It does sound like it'll be awesome. :)
At least we have Đ°ssholes, you dumb girl!
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 9:11 am Offline
Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:40 pm78in the ether
Keejit wrote:
Boys often seem confused and surprised by what various girls think is hot/cute. For instance, a former boyfriend of a good buddy of mine was convinced that all women thought Richard Gere was super hot. This was some years ago. But Richard bleedin Gere?!?! No way. Oh, how we used to laugh... He'd look confused and we'd send him to the bar for the next round to give him something to do.

I'm old fashioned; in 'real' life Sean Connery, Harrison Ford & George Clooney are sex gods.
You make it sound like all girls like exactly the same sort of guy. Which is hardly true at all - if anything, I think girls go for a wider variety than guys do. For instance, I happen to think Richard Gere is/was pretty nicccce looking. Girls and guys are NATURALLY going to be constantly surprised by what the other group likes - because every individual has his/her own inner convictions about what is and isn't attractive when in reality there's almost endless variety to what people find attractive.

That's part of why this episode is likely to be cool - the girls' list will be extremely subjective and unreliable, rather than a accurate snapshot of what "all" girls like, or how cute the boys objectively "are".
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 9:23 am Offline
Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:06 pm172
What would be interesting is if they do phtorealistic versions of the 4th grade.
--------------------

Thrawny
Re: *1114: The List* PostMon Nov 12, 2007 9:23 am Offline
Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:00 pm209Somewhere in Ohio.....
Oh yes. I am totally psyched for this one. It sounds exciting, and from the preview image, it looks like Stan and Kyle have a pretty good part in it, which I love. I'm also wondering how much of the other boys that we haven't seen in a while that we will see. (Tweek, Pip, ect.) I'm totally anxious for Wednesday. I really can't wait much longer, I'm going to flip my lid. :timmy:
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 32 468 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 32  Next