Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 6 84 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
*1703: World War Zimmerman* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 6:47 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Airing shortly on Comedy Central
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 7:30 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
Eh, that kinda... sucked. I'm glad Token didn't actually die though. Cartman was more annoying than funny in this episode.

4/10... it had some funny moments.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 7:36 pm Offline
Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:40 pm29
3/10. Loved that Zimmerman died, but wanted nothing more than for Token to straighten out Cartman. Effin dbag
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 7:38 pm Offline
Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:27 pm21
Meh....

This episode is really not that great. Cartman was faking it all the time. I am not sure what the hell Matt and Trey were thinking. Cartman almost got killed and he almost killed Token. I am not sure how I feel about this episode. It feels like so wrong. Its not good to be racist against another person because the color of their skin. The only part I liked was when George Zimmerman got killed by the electric chair in a funny way So overall this episode was (sigh) a little okay.
4.5/10
Last edited by francisjairam121 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 7:39 pm Offline
Wed May 30, 2012 12:10 pm16
Wow uh. I'm usually one of the people who is hopelessly optimistic about this show but that was just kinda stupid.

The fact that everyone had Cartmans voice was funny, and they remembered that Jimbo loves guns. Missed opportunity to not have Nes speak. His last line was in season 5!

The Beautiful Day song was hilarious, but besides this.. Nothing.

I miss the episodes about the four boys. No conspiracies, stories that reference current events, not pop culture with some story.

2/5 optimistically.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 7:42 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
6.4/10
Kind of a dud episode, just glad no one who mattered died, although they pulled that trick where they tried to convince us a recurring character had died for the second week in a row. I guess a couple things that were funny were the dream sequences and the execution of George Zimmerman. One thing to note is that Cartman more than likely caused the three deadliest plane crashes in the United States since American Airlines Flight 587 on November 12th, 2001, had've they been real. One other odd observation I made is how the hell did Lorraine (that ugly girl who was bullied in Butterballs) end up taking Jenny Simons' spot in the cheerleading squad? In conclusion, I thought this episode fell flat compared to the first two.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 7:48 pm Offline
Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:27 pm21
nwt000 wrote:
6.4/10
Kind of a dud episode, just glad no one who mattered died, although they pulled that trick where they tried to convince us a recurring character had died for the second week in a row. I guess a couple things that were funny were the dream sequences and the execution of George Zimmerman. One thing to note is that Cartman more than likely caused the three deadliest plane crashes in the United States since American Airlines Flight 587 on November 12th, 2001, had've they been real. One other odd observation I made is how the hell did Lorraine (that ugly girl who was bullied in Butterballs) end up taking Jenny Simons' spot in the cheerleading squad? In conclusion, I thought this episode fell flat compared to the first two.

Yeah I say that last weeks episode was better than this.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 7:50 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
francisjairam121 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
6.4/10

Yeah I say that last weeks episode was better than this.

Even Let Go, Let Gov was a tad better than this week's junk.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 7:51 pm Offline
Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:33 pm1
1/10 - Okay, why try to relate the WWZ movie (never seen, fuk zombie movies and fuk Pitt) and the Zimmerman trial?

It may have started out like a good idea but...wtf? That's a gorge not worth traversing.

Matt, Trey, where were you during it's production?

After watching this episode, I feel like digging up my beloved cat and punching it and you know, I really loved Punchy-Puss-Puss too.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 pm Offline
Positives about this episode:
+George Zimmerman getting fried (repeatedly)
+Cartman telling Mr. Mackey, "I'll be m'kay."
+Nicole's brief cameo and the nod from Matt and Trey that she and Token are still together

Not much else that I can think of.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 8:24 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Kay, so DVR to the rescue again. (cat sitting duties were in play tonight)
Greatest thing to come from act 1 was Cartman rapping with Butters beatboxing. I haven't laughed that hard at a 'Park gag in forever. (I didn't see WWZ, I only know of it by the previews.)

Gah! Jimbo and Ned! Woo! Aww, I thought we were heading for another "He's comin' right for me!" moment.
Another plane crash? wtf.

I laughed at Zimmerman getting fried. Otherwise, uhh... y-yeah.

Well, this one was okay. I didn't hate it, but it wasn't my most favorite ever.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 8:55 pm Offline
Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:46 pm1
I was hoping they would do a Zimmerman episode but I was hoping they would take in a totally different angle, like the usually do, and nod to the overuse of the term "racim" and "racial profiling." I'm surprised and disappointed. Trey is usually so great turning things on their head when they need to be.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 8:59 pm Offline
Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:56 pm1
I thought this episode was great. If anything kills the magic of South Park, it will be your negative attitudes.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 9:00 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
There was some laughs here, but it seemed rushed. Major lack of focus. Jamming too much into a short period of time. What it really did was remind me of how much I cannot stand Michael Bublé.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 9:09 pm Offline
BRMBug wrote:
Greatest thing to come from act 1 was Cartman rapping with Butters beatboxing.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that part. Butters beatboxing was pretty great.

And yeah, I'm glad Trey remembered that Jimbo owns a gun shop, but the lack of dialogue from Ned is indeed a disappointment.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 6 84 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next