Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 9 of 11 154 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 3:29 pm Offline
Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:43 pm2
What the hell!? i am freaking pissedi just checked my satelite and it shows that Season 12 will not be premiring tonight !!! i live in montreal and have bell expressVu and now im pissed. I checked ComedyNetwork.ca (http://www.thecomedynetwork.ca/shows/sh ... x?sid=3284) and it says that The Season premiere will be on MARCH 28?!?! Is this only for canadians??!? Plz someone respond, i wanna know if this is just me or do other ppl have this problem
Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 3:35 pm Offline
Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:22 am76
what i predict in this episode i that cartman ghas done nsomething to kyle and kyle believes its him which i probs is so kyl beats cartman up because thats how it is, and cartan mybe screams to much and has to take his tonsils out our he cant talk well.

Kill Cartman off? that wont happen cartman is the key to the show, if cartmans off the show is not as funny and we could start saying that iother crappy shows beat this, cartman wont get killed off.

How do we know cartman broke into kyle house, does it say somewhere? or no one knows why kyle is angry or someone guesses?

well in America about 6 hours and 15 minutes left.
Favourite Character: Cartman
Favourite Episode: Child Abduction Is Not Funny OR The Jeffersons
Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 3:53 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
superiorsavior wrote:
And you're not saying Awsome-O, Cassa Bonnita, Christian Hard Rock, Marjiorina and The Death of Eric Cartman (with Cartman Sucks in there as well) wern't some of the best episodes in the show's history?

Just because the creators didn't include him as a main charactar in the first season, HAcoreRD, doesn't mean they can't and havn't changed their minds. He's a better foli for Cartman than Kyle and makes just as good (if not a better; compairing Jewbillie and BVOE) charactar in his own right. The beauty of South Park is that Matt and Trey are willing to do whatever they want without giving a flying f*ck to the fans, they do what's funny in their book, even if they need to drastically change the show.

Kenny wasn't working out any more, his gags had been used up. While I love Tweek and Pip, they did all they could with them for now, they may return when M and T get inspired, but until then, their ideas are resting on Butters as the fourth (or third) boy, for that's what inspires them. If you wanna see other kids, read fanfic, if you wanna see the kids M and T want to write, watch the show.

Still seems wrong to me, to use Butters when others can fill the void, but this is 1201 discussion, not Butters discussion, so I wont derail further.

4 hours to go.
Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 4:00 pm Offline
Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:22 am24
ajex_06 wrote:
What the hell!? i am freaking pissedi just checked my satelite and it shows that Season 12 will not be premiring tonight !!! i live in montreal and have bell expressVu and now im pissed. I checked ComedyNetwork.ca (http://www.thecomedynetwork.ca/shows/sh ... x?sid=3284) and it says that The Season premiere will be on MARCH 28?!?! Is this only for canadians??!? Plz someone respond, i wanna know if this is just me or do other ppl have this problem

if that is true, then you should still consider yourself lucky! we in the UK only just got the end of season 11 on TV (i only see it a day later than the US, god i love the internet) so an extra two and a half weeks should not be too unbearable to wait, should it :?:

ps. sorry bout not bein to help :cry:
Yes, at first I was happy to be learning how to read. It seemed exciting and magical, but then I read this: Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand. I read every last word of this garbage, and because of this piece of sh*t, I am never reading again
Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 4:35 pm Offline
Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:44 pm2
I doubt Cartman will die. They just can't do that. And if he does, he'd come back to life at the end anyway.
Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 5:01 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:48 am180Irvington NJ
Unless the show's run is over permanently, Cartman will NEVER pass away so let's not even assume such nonsense. This definitely has to be the hardest preseason opener to figure out. I have nooooooo idea how this is going to turn out but all I can say is that we have 2 hours left til it begins and please be prepared for a wild and unexpected ending. I just hope that Jimmy will have his own episode somewhere down the road of this season, he's been slowly vanishing out the picture.
Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 5:16 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
Cartman dies? Nah, that will never happen on the series unless they really want to killed him or find another supported character to take his place.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 5:19 pm Offline
Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:17 pm55
This is wierd. My friend gets his tonsils taken out tonight.
I'm a MAD owl with a CRAZY life.
Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 5:26 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
I still wouldn't wholly rule anything our for Matt and Trey, they could kill off a main charactar, hell, even THE main charactar, if they felt like it. Just to stop the show "going stale" and to give them more butters time of course. Though it wouldn't be the last we'd see of the fatass. Maybee he'll be gone for half a season, or a season, and ther'll be a two or three parter just of him in the afterlife or something? They havn't "used" heaven and hell for a while...
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 5:41 pm Offline
superiorsavior wrote:
I still wouldn't wholly rule anything our for Matt and Trey, they could kill off a main charactar, hell, even THE main charactar, if they felt like it. Just to stop the show "going stale" and to give them more butters time of course. Though it wouldn't be the last we'd see of the fatass. Maybee he'll be gone for half a season, or a season, and ther'll be a two or three parter just of him in the afterlife or something? They havn't "used" heaven and hell for a while...

If they killed Cartman off tonight, it'd either be a 2-3 parter to open the season (Maybe Stan/Kyle get arrested and tried on murder, where the story arcs with Cartman in the afterlife), or Cartman will pull a Kenny (Season 6 reference). I don't see Kyle killing Cartman unless Cartman kills Stan, if which is the case, we open with 1/2 the main boys dead, which would fill suspense, but would mean Kyle, Kenny and Butters pick up the slack.

All in all, I see this is a Kyle/cartman episode. Stan will play minor screenrole, maybe major story, but otherwise be off camera. For side story i'd go with Butters, seeing as how he's more likely to do something as opposed to Kenny.

Also I predict Kenny death.
Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 5:42 pm Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:59 pm5587NJ (South)
I'll put my balls on the line that Cartman doesn't die (unless its something like Kyle in Imaginationland.)
Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 5:44 pm Offline
Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:49 pm328Ohio
superiorsavior wrote:
Yeah, I wouldn't put it past Matt and Trey to temporarily kill off Cartman just to shock the hell out of fans.
Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 5:48 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Temporary is pushing it; they've guaranteed themselves another few seasons on contract, so they can kill off whoever they want perminantly, i suppose.

While HardcorE is probably right about this episode, i'd like to see a Cartman/Stan for once. Predict Kenny Death, that's pushin it, why would kenny die TWO episodes in a row?!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 6:11 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:20 pm17Music City USA
I think I'd be shocked for a good two seconds if Cartman died. Of course he can't stay dead for too long...unless, like someone said, they pull another season 6 (with Kenny).
Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 6:21 pm Offline
superiorsavior wrote:
Temporary is pushing it; they've guaranteed themselves another few seasons on contract, so they can kill off whoever they want perminantly, i suppose.

While HardcorE is probably right about this episode, i'd like to see a Cartman/Stan for once. Predict Kenny Death, that's pushin it, why would kenny die TWO episodes in a row?!

Stan/Cartman is 2 days before the day after tommorow.

Umm, is there anymore? if not, send the request in :)

I wont be shocked if anyone dies and comes back, what's the tally on the 4 boys?

Stan: 1
Kyle: 3
Cartman: 2
Kenny: 100s

?

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 9 of 11 154 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next