Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 19 284 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
Re: *Episode 1201 Post-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 7:39 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
The end was a little week, but I did enjoy the money cure for AIDS joke in Africa.

Strong season opener on the whole.

And that was the best ass-handing Cartman has ever gotten. That was an immortal scene. That was about 3 seasons in the making. Good job guys!
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *Episode 1201 Post-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 7:40 pm Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
Metal_Meatwad wrote:
What were the last lines of the episode?

Cartman says, "Well, I know one thing's for sure. I'm never getting my tonsils taken out again!" and Kyle says, "I'm still breaking your X-box."

Anyway...that was awesome! Butters kissing Cartman's cheek and Kyle beating the crap out of Cartman were two of my favorite parts.

Good stuff. I loved it.

Hahhaa, everyone thought Kyle and Cartman were gay lovers. XDD
Re: *Episode 1201 Post-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 7:45 pm Offline
Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:36 pm2
d31avenger wrote:
WOW, this episode was awful, south park is my favorite show of all time. However the last couple years there stuff has no relevance and is just puzzleing, i think they are losing touch and the show is really starting to suck

Why do people love to pretend that shows are getting less funny when they aren't? South Park's last few seasons have been some of their best.
Re: *Episode 1201 Post-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 7:46 pm Offline
Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:22 am76
awesome episode 9/10 loved it, funny how money cured it that was a good episode
Favourite Character: Cartman
Favourite Episode: Child Abduction Is Not Funny OR The Jeffersons
Last edited by themanthecartman on Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *Episode 1201 Post-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 7:51 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:29 pm10
hilarious!! i'm practically speechless!! when the doctor told cartman he had aides, i swear i was laughing harder than kyle did! the new theme song is super bad-ass also. and freaking ADORABLE!!!! overall i give the ep 5479841698468464646/10 stars!! :mrgreen:
I like to play red rocket with Kenny because he's just the cutest thing ever!!! <3
Re: *Episode 1201 Post-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 7:52 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 25, 2004 10:21 pm11556El Paso, TX (BeanerTown, USA)
A pretty lackluster episode. Most of the dialogue seemed uncreative and forced. I got a few laughs out of it, but it was pretty boring for the most part.

5/10
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
Re: *Episode 1201 Post-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 7:56 pm Offline
Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:47 pm5
RZRPack wrote:
Why do people love to pretend that shows are getting less funny when they aren't? South Park's last few seasons have been some of their best.

Agreed. The fact that season 11 kicked serious ass cannot be denied. Tonight's episode may not have been the greatest ever, but it was still better than most of the other crap that's on TV.
Re: *Episode 1201 Post-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 8:03 pm Offline
Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:54 pm3
this episode is why I love South Park. It's so educated that it's just so effin' lewed, it's brilliant. Best show on television, and has been for the last few years.

Brillaint episode. Loved the whole Jimmy Buffet thing, it made me die. Then they break into kyles house "Yeah I've broken into kyles a lot..." hahah
Re: *Episode 1201 Post-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 8:04 pm Offline
Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:00 pm268Euclid, Ohio: the least interesting place in the western hemisphere
I'd give it an 8.5-8.75/10. It started strong and had some great lines but after a while it got predictable (who didn't see money being the cure?). Also there wasn't any crazy side-story lines to go along with the main one.
Athena1999 wrote:
AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
Re: *Episode 1201 Post-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 8:04 pm Offline
Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:34 am2
All I know is they better bring Clyde Frog back.
Re: *Episode 1201 Post-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 8:09 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
Wow…..Butters kisses Cartman on the cheeks made me go “ Aw, Butters loves Cartman so much” and my best friend laughed until she wipe a tear from her eye. It was weird that Cartman stick a needle into Kyle’s mouth and says “ I’ve been in Kyle’s room a bunch of times”? how ironic of him caring Kyle even when he sleeps.

My favorite quote has to be “ I’m HIV positive” and “ I’m still going to break your Xbox” part. Also, that Magic Johnson joke was so wrong but it’s hilarious at the same time--who wouldn’t thought he has a room full with cash ( Which I would steal by the way).

Ps: Kyle beat up Cartman was amazing and Mr. Macky trying to stopped it? Niiiiiiiice
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
moving... PostWed Mar 12, 2008 8:11 pm Offline
Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:48 pm1
I loved the tonights' episode. someone finally had the ball to talk about how cancer patients are treated as f*cking heros, but how aids funding isn't hip anymore
Re: *Episode 1201 Post-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 8:12 pm Offline
Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:54 pm3
AssassinKenny wrote:
Also there wasn't any crazy side-story lines to go along with the main one.

Agree completely there, but as it being a season opener, most seem to not have the side stories.
Re: *Episode 1201 Post-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 8:15 pm Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
The episode was great! 8.7/10

I was speachless when Cartman got diagnosed with AIDS. I was LMAO with Jimmy Buffett. The episode brung out the best of Cartman's snister side. Cmon Cartman, Infecting Kyle with AIDS was horrible. Of course, I love butters but I thought the kiss might have been too much.

Cartman: "I'm not just sure, I'm HIV postive"

Oh, but the ending was kinda weak. Why have money cure AIDS? I mean there gonna be fine with medicine you'd think.
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Re: *Episode 1201 Post-Air Discussion* PostWed Mar 12, 2008 8:17 pm Offline
Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:12 pm1
I think South Park has raised the bar too high in the past, that they can't reach it anymore. I was expecting a new, edgy, and controversial first episode of the new season. Instead, I saw one of the gayest south parks in recent memory. I just kept waiting for the real episode to come out but it never did. Let's just hope this is an isolated episode, or else I think this could be the steady downfall of the writers running out of ideas for the show.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 19 284 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next