Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 6 76 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
*1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 6:18 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Begins shortly on the east coast.
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 7:05 pm Offline
Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:23 pm2
Omg.. I literally just loled when it was about jesus
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 7:14 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Heh, didn't see that WWJD thing coming. Very interesting.
I thought it would be Fatass trying to say Stan cut it off and put it back together. But that assh*le Craig!

I see a good message about deifying people like Lance Armstrong.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 7:23 pm Offline
Woah, that Suessian segment came out of no where. That was great! I'm a sucker for changing up the animation style like that.

But I see Jesus has once again returned to South Park. Good news, everyone! I guess it has been a few years since Fantastic Easter Special.
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 7:35 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
8.4/10
I definitely liked this one more than last week's. Great take on Dr. Seuss and great to see Jesus return. A word to South Park's residents though: the wristband craze ended like five years ago! Anyway a pretty decent showing with a gaggle of laughs throughout.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 7:38 pm Offline
Incredible Hulk-Jesus was okay. So much for turning the other cheek this time, eh?

Well I liked all the Dr. Suess stuff. But it was pretty obvious the whole thing was the result of them being annoyed by cause bracelets.

I'll have more to write tomorrow as I am currently suffering from the effects of over indulgence today. Need some sleep.
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 7:41 pm Offline
Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:27 pm1
I'm not kidding when I'm saying that I SERIOUSLY NEED a STANd Ground bracelet. I will definately buy one if South Park sells them!
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 8:04 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
This may sound a little far fetched nall, but is there anyway you can suggest Trey and Matt not to do an episode related to Hurricane Sandy, Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Joe Biden, Paul Ryan, or any other aspect of the 2012 US Presidential Election? I don't want next week's show to be about binders full of women, but rather an episode full of girls, 4th grade girls to be exact. Wendy Testaburger, Red, Annie Faulk, and Jenny Simon (along with the other girls) would beat Michelle Obama, Jill Biden, Ann Romney, and Janna Ryan any day. Does anyone else think this is an awesome season finale idea? This episode would also help Trey and Matt rest their vocal cords for the next run, as the boys would be silent throughout the episode and only a few bit male characters would get lines.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 8:11 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
nwt000 wrote:
This may sound a little far fetched nall, but is there anyway you can suggest Trey and Matt not to do an episode related to Hurricane Sandy, Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Joe Biden, Paul Ryan, or any other aspect of the 2012 US Presidential Election? I don't want next week's show to be about binders full of women, but rather an episode full of girls, 4th grade girls to be exact. Wendy Testaburger, Red, Annie Faulk, and Jenny Simon (along with the other girls) would beat Michelle Obama, Jill Biden, Ann Romney, and Janna Ryan any day. Does anyone else think this is an awesome season finale idea? This episode would also help Trey and Matt rest their vocal cords for the next run, as the boys would be silent throughout the episode and only a few bit male characters would get lines.

since we know they never take outside ideas from us and we know that they don't read requests or...... i'm still hopeful and kinda hope they do make an eppy on Sandy, too
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 8:15 pm Offline
(ugly)Bob wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

since we know they never take outside ideas from us and we know that they don't read that...... i kinda hope they do make an eppy on Sandy, too

I know M&T are never here, but I suggested that nall perhaps bring this up to them. It's not like this needs to happen or anything, I'll be happy with next week's episode as long as it has nothing to do with the 2012 election, Towelie, or Canada. Also, scores of fans would be extremely pissed off if next week's episode focused on the election.
Niels0827 wrote:
Last edited by nwt000 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 8:17 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
nwt000 wrote:
I know M&T are never here, but I suggested that nall perhaps bring this up to them. It's not like this needs to happen or anything, I'll be happy with next week's episode as long as it has nothing to do with the 2012 election, Towelie, or Canada.

too true-- i do feel like it will be about the election, its a vibe
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 8:21 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
That retarded goldfish made me chuckle and Cartman wearing all those different color bands,got the biggest laugh at the end seeing hulk Jesus was just WTF. Not as good as last weeks episode but still enjoyable & good see the return of Jesus since 201.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 8:24 pm Offline
(ugly)Bob wrote:
too true-- i do feel like it will be about the election, its a vibe

If it does turn out to be about the election, it focuses on South Park itself, not Obama and Romney.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 8:30 pm Offline
Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 am37
Well, I definitely wasn't expecting that. :lol: I thought the episode would be about the ethics of drug use in sports, but instead, we got Jesus and a Dr. Seuss parody. And was it amazing. I burst out laughing when it turned out to be Jesus instead of Lance Armstrong, and in several other parts of the episode. Whether it beats last week's episode depends on how much I like it next time I watch it.

The finale will probably be about the election on some level, but it might not focus on anything specific that was said in the debates. They've done some great election episodes before, and none of them have addressed anything specific about the candidates themselves (unless you count the Douche vs. Turd episode). I hope we get something unexpected out of it.
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 8:35 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
...I can't believe I was right! Even if it was a throw away guess. I thought they might bring up an old character, and I even thought that if they did, it'd most likely
be Jesus. That was awesome though. The Seussian storyline was... well, weird. I didn't hate it, but It wasn't my favorite part of the ep.
I'm really effin' tired, and I keep nodding off. I think like 3MX I'll elaborate more tomorrow.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 6 76 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next