Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 9 of 10 147 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Mar 18, 2008 2:07 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Okay, that clip restored my faith in the idea. It seems less like a vehicle now.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Mar 18, 2008 3:11 pm Offline
Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:00 pm209Somewhere in Ohio.....
"Not me, I'm a squirrel"

Aha. I love the preview. I also love the fact that Kyle and Stan are pretending to be Britney's sons. That should make out to be interesting... and them as brothers? Cute :) (This coming from a HUGE Kyle/Stan SBF-ship fan)

I was thinking about this last night: Do you think that Matt and Trey do less team episodes with two characters voiced by the same dude, just for that reason? I thought about this last night. For example, we don't see alot of, say, Stan and Cartman episodes, because they're both voiced by Trey. Or we don't see alot of Kyle and Butters episodes, because they're both voiced by Matt. On the other side, we do see alot of Cartman and Butters episodes, because Cartman is voiced by Trey and Butters is voiced by Matt, like we see alot of Stan and Kyle episodes because Stan is voiced by Trey and Kyle is voiced by Matt.

Just a thought I had. I can't come up with a reason why they'd do that, but the situation I modeled sounds reasonable to me. It made sense the first time I went through it, I hope it makes sense to you.
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Mar 18, 2008 3:15 pm Offline
Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:31 pm94
I wonder if this episode will be similar to the Paris Hilton episode. I bet the boys remembered Butters dressing up as a bear for Paris Hilton and now they're having him dress up as a squirrel, so Britney can be all over him, and they'll make fun of her. I wonder if the girls might make an appearance in this episode as her fans.
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Mar 18, 2008 3:43 pm Offline
Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:48 am7
ok where the f*ck is kenny? what did he die or someting?......i hope so :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :assface: :gaykenny:
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Mar 18, 2008 3:47 pm Offline
Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:31 am263
KYLEZ#1FAN wrote:
"Not me, I'm a squirrel"

Aha. I love the preview. I also love the fact that Kyle and Stan are pretending to be Britney's sons. That should make out to be interesting... and them as brothers? Cute :) (This coming from a HUGE Kyle/Stan SBF-ship fan)

I was thinking about this last night: Do you think that Matt and Trey do less team episodes with two characters voiced by the same dude, just for that reason? I thought about this last night. For example, we don't see alot of, say, Stan and Cartman episodes, because they're both voiced by Trey. Or we don't see alot of Kyle and Butters episodes, because they're both voiced by Matt. On the other side, we do see alot of Cartman and Butters episodes, because Cartman is voiced by Trey and Butters is voiced by Matt, like we see alot of Stan and Kyle episodes because Stan is voiced by Trey and Kyle is voiced by Matt.

Just a thought I had. I can't come up with a reason why they'd do that, but the situation I modeled sounds reasonable to me. It made sense the first time I went through it, I hope it makes sense to you.

I thought it was just cause those character pairings have so many possible joke material, that it's easy to rely on Cartman with Butters or Kyle if they're stuck on episode ideas and only have 7 days to make an episode.

That's probably why every so often we get a Stan and Kyle or all-around episode because they're able to come up with more ideas over time rather than at the very beginning or at the end when they use up all their ideas.

It's an interesting observation. But they never seemed to do that before so that's probably not the reason.

I mean, I can't really come up with many jokes that Kyle and Butters can share together. Maybe like, a 15-second conversation. But I can't imagine them being paired together for 21 minutes and expect to laugh a lot.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Mar 18, 2008 4:01 pm Offline
Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:48 am7
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Mar 18, 2008 4:03 pm Offline
Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:35 pm55
Why is Butters a squirrel? And why does Eric have a camera?
You shouldn't a done dat.
He's just a boy.
Poor little feller.
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Mar 18, 2008 4:24 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
oilyGAVIN wrote:
Found out tomorrow. We all wanted to know the same thing.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Mar 18, 2008 4:25 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
oilyGAVIN wrote:

Cartman loves taking pictures of his victims, as we saw in Imaginationland, and Butters is one of his favorite victims. :cartmanevillaugh:

But yeah, we're gonna find out the specific reason why tomorrow night.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Mar 18, 2008 4:34 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
I think Butter's in costume is linked to Paris Hilton. That or like in "Cartman sucks" he takes photos to humiliate him.
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Mar 18, 2008 4:45 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
I have a feeling there's a good chance I might not like this episode - not because I'm a fan of Britney but because I'm sick and tired of hearing about her.

I've never had any interest in her and yet because the media is so relentless in their coverage of her personal life, I know more about her than a lot of entertainers I actually care about.

That's freakin' scary. :tweek:
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Mar 18, 2008 5:37 pm Offline
Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:08 pm6I was Nyah, But now I'm Nyah.
I really cant wait to see this episode.
I live in Canada though
so I have to watch it on the Internet
:(
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Mar 18, 2008 6:24 pm Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
^HA! I was able to read your small letters of doom! I never knew they don't premiere South Park in Canada.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Mar 18, 2008 6:29 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
Kensuke wrote:
^HA! I was able to read your small letters of doom! I never knew they don't premiere South Park in Canada.

Ever since "Christmas in Canada" i bet...
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Mar 18, 2008 8:47 pm Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:22 pm3100Playboy Mansion
Hey whats up guys haven't posted in awhile. This episode look pretty f*ckin funny. Getting a stupid spoiled whore vibe here. Hopefully it ends up as funny a sit looks. peace and love

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 9 of 10 147 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next