Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 7 99 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
9/10 PostThu Jun 23, 2011 10:22 pm Offline
Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:32 pm1
Wow for their first episode it was actually pretty funny... i always liked the voice Ike uses for. Dont Kick The Baby
Re: *101* Cartman Gets an Anal Probe PostFri Jun 24, 2011 4:36 am Offline
Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:32 pm49
anyone that owns the south park script book, in the original script for this episode...the lines just say *BLEEEEEP*
PostTue Aug 16, 2011 4:26 pm Offline
Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:57 pm0
it is interesting to watch this episode after watching the new ones. you see how much it has changed over the years
PostSun Sep 04, 2011 11:06 pm Offline
Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:15 pm14
I LOVE TO SINGA
My response too cartman has a anal probe PostSat Oct 15, 2011 9:22 pm Offline
Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:11 pm1
This is a good episode.I like it when he said *No kitty this is my pot pie nooo kitty this is my pot pie.*And i like the part when cartman is on a rope so the aliens can track him and he farts on the rope and then the aliens lift him up in the air and he says.*Ahhh you sons of bitches ahhh dildoes.*Lol classic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .And i like the part were kenny gets hit by cows and he says.*Ok im fine*Then a car comes and hits him.*Then kyle hits him with a stick and says hes dead and keeps poking him with the stick.Then rats come and take his head off.*Ahh this is a pretty good episode actually it was pretty good when it was done with paper.And my final part is when cartman farts and says.*Ahh my asss ahhh my ass.*So this is the first episode and its a really good one.

keep up the good work trey and matt stone
Re: *101* Cartman Gets an Anal Probe PostSat Oct 15, 2011 10:08 pm Offline
Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:04 pm29
The repeat episode kind of killed the effect it had on me.
Very few things were different from the first episode.
:craig:
Re: My response too cartman has a anal probe PostSun Oct 16, 2011 8:12 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
sleepy44321 wrote:
This is a good episode.I like it when he said *No kitty this is my pot pie nooo kitty this is my pot pie.*And i like the part when cartman is on a rope so the aliens can track him and he farts on the rope and then the aliens lift him up in the air and he says.*Ahhh you sons of bitches ahhh dildoes.*Lol classic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .And i like the part were kenny gets hit by cows and he says.*Ok im fine*Then a car comes and hits him.*Then kyle hits him with a stick and says hes dead and keeps poking him with the stick.Then rats come and take his head off.*Ahh this is a pretty good episode actually it was pretty good when it was done with paper.And my final part is when cartman farts and says.*Ahh my asss ahhh my ass.*So this is the first episode and its a really good one.

keep up the good work trey and matt stone

This post is a perfect example of the kind of people who find the first season funny: children.

Adults don't laugh at "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe."
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: My response too cartman has a anal probe PostSun Oct 16, 2011 8:24 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Brendle wrote:

Yes, they do.
Re: My response too cartman has a anal probe PostSun Oct 16, 2011 2:06 pm Offline
Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:04 pm29
Mamont wrote:
Brendle wrote:

Yes, they do.

My parents hate the show in general.
I doubt they laughed at the first episode.
Re: My response too cartman has a anal probe PostMon Oct 17, 2011 8:42 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
KingTobias wrote:
My parents hate the show in general.
I doubt they laughed at the first episode.

I'm considered to be an adult (although I still can't get it through my head), and I find it funny. So do my parents.
Re: My response too cartman has a anal probe PostMon Oct 17, 2011 4:00 pm Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
Mamont wrote:
Brendle wrote:

Yes, they do.

You laugh at Cartman farting? Wow.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: My response too cartman has a anal probe PostMon Oct 17, 2011 4:19 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am254
Brendle wrote:
Mamont wrote:
Brendle wrote:

Yes, they do.

You laugh at Cartman farting? Wow.

That's all that episode was, one long fart?

Let me ask you a question, why do you feel a need to always put others down for liking subjective things?

I have a theory about you and am curious as to how you would respond. What was your motivation for putting down liking this episode? What was your goal when you hit the submit button?
PostFri Apr 06, 2012 11:15 am Offline
Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:44 am0
What ever happened to the very first episode, this ain't it though!
PostWed May 16, 2012 10:23 pm Offline
Wed May 16, 2012 8:17 pm0
musta really sucked ass making this episode. imagine doing it all with paper. i wouldnt have the patience to just sit there and do it. its truly the best episode they made. one of my favorite.
Re: *101* Cartman Gets an Anal Probe PostWed May 30, 2012 6:40 pm Offline
Wed May 30, 2012 12:10 pm16
I like the episode. It introduces the character's personalities well enough, and over all it was a pretty funny pilot. There's not many shows you can watch a pilot for a decade and a half down the line and say "This doesn't suck"

Sort by  
Page 5 of 7 99 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next