Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 2 23 posts 1, 2  Next
*1709: Titties and Dragons* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Dec 01, 2013 9:10 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
SOUTH PARK
TITLE: TITTIES AND DRAGONS
Episode #1709 Air date: December 4, 2013

The doors to the mall will finally open for the biggest Black Friday sale in history. The boys are divided over which gaming device to buy and a bloody battle will determine whether X-box or Sony will be the winner.
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Dec 01, 2013 9:11 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
More in the next couple of hours.
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Dec 01, 2013 9:31 pm Offline
Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:10 pm2
I can't wait, I have to freeze myself!
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Already had a lot of hype for Wednesday's episode and the title just adds to my anticipation! Really looking forward to seeing what pandemonium unfolds at the South Park Mall and which console ultimately ends up winning the war.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Dec 01, 2013 10:21 pm Offline
Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:49 am71
They should make it a tie that way they can make it a 4 parter, with Butters or someone else having to decide a tie breaker in the 4th part..(actually Timmy making the decision would be funny lol)
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Dec 01, 2013 11:08 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Man, I hate it when the preview clip turns out nothing more than footage from past episodes. It also seems like the first press image may have given the ending away. Are Matt and Trey trolling us here? You be the judge.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Dec 01, 2013 11:23 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Not quite. Interestingly enough, only Cartman and Stan seem to be playing in the image...
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Dec 01, 2013 11:25 pm Offline
It looks like they're playing on the same console though. I wonder what brought all of the boys back together.

EDIT:
Wild Guess
Both the PS4 and Xbox One armies sneak past the crazed Black Friday shoppers, the leaders create a diversion that causes the other armies to engage in a deathmatch and then it's revealed that the 12 guys pictured were really going for PS4's the entire time because they knew Xbox One's DRM was nothing but trouble and simply used the other kids as pawns in order to buy PS4's for themselves. Their conflict basically comes to an end after the first act. For the rest of the episode, the boys test out the PS4 over at Cartman's house while an epic bloodbath occurs at the mall with the kids they fooled into joining their bogus militias and the insane adults who would die for Black Friday's great deals.
Niels0827 wrote:
Last edited by nwt000 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Dec 01, 2013 11:56 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I wager the numbers game decided the winner. The XBox army already outnumber the PS4 army 10:1.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Dec 02, 2013 12:07 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Titties? Kenny's epic boobs? Kenny's boobs destroy society because they are about as fake as George "Argh Argh" Martin's dragons? That may be true, but hopefully, an ass or two is going to be set on fire this time around. The lack of action (let alone titties) in the previous chapter was kind of disappointing. And speaking of titties, it's hard to believe the girls decided to ignore the upcoming blood bath altogether. Don't they have nothing to kill and die for on Brack Flyday?
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Dec 02, 2013 12:17 am Offline
VACOOLA wrote:
Titties? Kenny's epic boobs? Kenny's boobs destroy society because they are about as fake as George "Argh Argh" Martin's dragons? That may be true, but hopefully, an ass or two is going to be set on fire this time around. The lack of action (let alone titties) in the previous chapter was kind of disappointing. And speaking of titties, it's hard to believe the girls decided to ignore the upcoming blood bath altogether. Don't they have nothing to kill and die for on Brack Flyday?

I'm thinking the girls decided to skip Black Friday because they're smarter than most of the townspeople and would rather not put their lives in limbo over something as ridiculous as great shopping deals, even if they happen to be on shoes. Besides, they can probably find some good deals online anyway. On the other hand, they could be part of my aforementioned conspiracy involving the boys to get PS4's, although they've kind of been working in secret and have been planning all the logistics of the ultimate PS4 heist all along. If the girls were to be involved with said theory, there would 12 of them in on it (same as the number of boys involved): Wendy, Bebe, Red, Annie, Lola, Heidi, Milly, Nichole, Jenny, Esther, Nelly and Riley.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Dec 02, 2013 9:06 am Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm99Antelope California
I’m not sure what to guess on with the title and description. Is Kenny’s amulet giving him titties? Maybe the amulet will make Kenny a full women? I’m sure we will see at least a few of each side winning their system. I could have used more in the preview clip. Maybe someone will show their titties, maybe Kenny? This episode looks good and they haven’t shown anything yet. I really like the Black Friday trilogy. Can’t wait for Wednesday. I hope Kenny keeps going on as a female after this episode, it is really funny. Looks like we might get another anime Kenny scene, I loved the last one.
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Dec 02, 2013 10:47 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Hmm. Well, I guess "Intellectual Boobies" was already taken.
God dammit, now I can't stop singing "Titties and Dragons" to DJ Assault's "Ass 'n Titties". :?
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Dec 02, 2013 12:16 pm Offline
Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 am16
Does anyone else think that there will be no outright winner or whatever does win ends up being a mystery to the audience as that seems like a very Matt and Trey thing to do? They did say in an interview that they like both.

Also is anybody else wondering if Kyle will make his transition into High Jew Elf in this ep? Or will that happen in the game? Or will there just be no explanation and he just appears that way in the game? Again, seems like Matt and Trey :lol:
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Dec 02, 2013 2:47 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
It looks like vintage South Park, which is good, but something about this episode turns me off. Can't seem to put my finger on it.

TITTIES AND DRAGONS. Sounds like Kenny's get high off cat piss again.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 2 23 posts 1, 2  Next