Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 25 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: *204* Ike's Wee Wee PostThu Nov 19, 2009 6:56 am Offline
Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:28 am1
This episode trivilizes the serious problems with circumcision today. It is a violation of the rights of the baby to remove part of his penis it is his body he should make that decision as an adult since there is not medical reason to do it. its Very painful for the baby imagine being strapped down and having part of your penis removed today without anything to stop the pain babies are more sensative to pain.

We are born with foreskin it has a purpose and should not be removed when you remove the foreskin you are removing about 1/2 of the penile skin making the penis slightly shorter and much thinner. Studies have shown that the inner foreskin is the most sensative part of the penis. Also the fren the G spot of the penis is removed or severly damaged. Some men struggle with the fact this was done to them as an infant and are upset with the damage that was done to them. It is truly a voilation of rights of the man. Girls are not circumcised why are boys.
http://www.norm.org/lost.html
Re: *204* Ike's Wee Wee PostThu Nov 26, 2009 6:27 pm Offline
Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:53 am50
^lol no its not.
Re: *204* Ike's Wee Wee PostTue Dec 08, 2009 11:28 pm Offline
Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:17 pm9
hahaha Macky's head flying around.
"Just drink the beer don't be a pussy... mkay" :lol:
Re: *204* Ike's Wee Wee PostThu Mar 11, 2010 1:35 am Offline
Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:30 pm15
gap9086 wrote:
This episode trivilizes the serious problems with circumcision today. It is a violation of the rights of the baby to remove part of his penis it is his body he should make that decision as an adult since there is not medical reason to do it. its Very painful for the baby imagine being strapped down and having part of your penis removed today without anything to stop the pain babies are more sensative to pain.

We are born with foreskin it has a purpose and should not be removed when you remove the foreskin you are removing about 1/2 of the penile skin making the penis slightly shorter and much thinner. Studies have shown that the inner foreskin is the most sensative part of the penis. Also the fren the G spot of the penis is removed or severly damaged. Some men struggle with the fact this was done to them as an infant and are upset with the damage that was done to them. It is truly a voilation of rights of the man. Girls are not circumcised why are boys.
http://www.norm.org/lost.html

Babies are just as sensitive to pain as adults. If you get circumcised right after you're born, you won't even remember that it happened to you. Sex is amazing without my penis wearing a hoodie. I'm glad my parents had me circumcised and I will do the same if I have son(s).
Re: *204* Ike's Wee Wee PostThu Apr 15, 2010 11:40 pm Offline
Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:57 pm161Ripon, WI
I love the Ike and Kyle scenes. I don't know why but every time Stan does Mackey's M-Kay I can't help but laugh. The combination of voice and look on his face is just hilarious.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/capt_falcone

That's right, a mothafuckin bunny!

I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways. By force!
M,KEY DRUG ARE BAD... M,KEY PostFri Apr 15, 2011 6:14 am Offline
Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:34 am0
DUDES I DONT GET IT THIS IDEA TO PRESENT CANADIANS LIKE HALF DOWN AND HALF UP HEAD PEOPLE.I MEAN SOUTH PARK IS TOTALY AWESOME AND GREAT BUT U SHOULD ASK UR SELF GUYS IS THERE REALY ANY Similarity BETWEEN REAL CANADIANS AND THOSE IN SOUTH PARK.I MEAN IS IT MAKING SOME FUN OF CANADIANS OR SOMETHING... I REALLY DONT GET IT :))
PostSat May 14, 2011 9:32 pm Offline
Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:08 pm0
If you pause at 20:07, the letters on the scrambled alphabet poster above the chalkboard in the middle spells: KeNnYbAsTaRd
Cool PostMon May 23, 2011 12:32 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 am0Bucuresti
Very cool episode!
Re: *204* Ike's Wee Wee PostThu Sep 19, 2013 5:51 pm Offline
Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am59
Speaking from experience, I can tell you that the way Mr. Mackey acts after the marijuana & the LSD are switched. "Who put all this cotton in my mouth?" - that's weed for sure. His vision of the alley as all colorful and neat - that's definitely acid. I don't know why this was done.
"Form of...NEIL DIAMOND!!"
No, boys. PostSun Mar 16, 2014 9:57 pm Offline
Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:52 pm0
Circumcisions are bad, mmmkay?

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 25 posts Previous  1, 2