Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 6 86 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostFri Jan 23, 2009 4:55 am Offline
Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:09 pm920
You noticed that they don't get out of 4 class?, also noticed that cartman managed to get his million dolars several times only to have it lost again and again.
Oo nice episode.
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostFri Jan 23, 2009 11:55 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
I didn't know about the Elián González thing until I watched this.

Supprised to see so many romanian people can afoard to rent their nation's only computer for long enough to post a complaint about this episode, almost as supprised as I am to see romanian people are free to watch shows like south park now (the former sentence is not to be taken any more seriously than this episode of the show, oh wait, some people have taken this episode seriously :timmy: ). It does annoy me how many people love south park until the moment it takes the piss out of something THEY identify with. SP has taken the piss out of my country more than enough, do I get pissed?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostFri Jan 23, 2009 1:15 pm Offline
Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:09 pm920
No you do not get pissed.
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostWed Jan 28, 2009 2:52 pm Offline
Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:40 pm17
hey everybody!this is my first post here on SPS:)

well,what should i say,this was an awesome episode,its kewl that romania had it's own episode(im romanian you guessed:) )...

i didn't got mad,not even upset by the fact that they said romania sucks,or the image they've made to romania...it was obviously pure satire!everything from the russian accent to the look of romania was a joke!(they make fun of many other countries also...canada for ex,and even in this episonde they've made also fun of USA...for those wich realised)

and all of you are just too washed-up(lol) to see it...the ones that stain the romanian image are you,everybody that comments sayin "whaaa romania isn't like that" or stuff like this :) (because you guys make romania look like a country fool of noobs)

well,as an ending,who didn't liked this episode "can kiss our white romanian @$$es" :D

BTW:@superioradvisor...we are as democratic as any other country dude...i know that you were making fun of those romanian noobs anyway :)...but just in case :P
just a random romanian guy :)
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostFri Feb 13, 2009 9:24 am Offline
Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:42 pm3
I`m no`t upset because they did a episode about romania :) ... I`m upset because they put the russian names and the language to the caracthers :)... We don`t have nothing to do with Russia.
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostSun Feb 22, 2009 3:09 pm Offline
Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:02 pm1
its clear that you don't know anything about romanians , yeah it sux indeed but that its to much even for us lol ,by the way they aren't even romanians , they`re speaking with a russian accent and we aren't so poor God damn it ! :] anyway nice episode
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostThu Mar 12, 2009 2:52 pm Offline
Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:30 pm1
first look at yourself if u want an image ...... america`s image ...... u`re all fat people like cartman and stupids like butters ....... learn more about romania and then make 1 episode , u don`t make the diffrence betwen russians and romanians ..... no wonder u`re so stupids .... america it`s gay ..... america sux ( this is true )
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostSun Mar 15, 2009 3:59 am Offline
Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:09 am16
*sigh*

Since when is South Park supposed to portray each and every nation accurately? Look at what they did to Canadians :P And not only once, but a bunch of times now. Do they come and complain? Nope.

FFS, people, have a sense of humor. I'm Romanian too (living in Japan, another country SP makes fun of regularly BTW) and I found this episode hilarious. Especially the bits about protesters, you've gotta love that. Oh,... and yes, Romania sucks. That's why I'm living abroad now :parishilton: .
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostWed Mar 25, 2009 9:19 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:08 am1Bucharest,Romania
I am from Romania and Parker and Stone should realy learn more about the world.And I dont refer just to Romania but to other European countries as well.It seems that americans view Europe very bad.Take the example of how much americans have something against France.Europe and Asia have a culture that no other continent will ever have

Now about the episode.First of all like others said we never ever had russian accent.They have a slavic language we have a latin one.Compare our language with french or italian language if you want.
Second we are a member of the EU(figure out what that means)and yes we are not as rich as The UK or France but we definetly have a high life standard.
And third...since 1989 we are not comunists anymore.From what I saw in this episode our country looks like it looked back in 1987
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostMon Mar 30, 2009 12:18 pm Offline
Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:40 pm17
that noob shirt in the avatar sits very good on you lol :)

@cartman's the man...following your logic:

-do you think that Trey and Matt think that Canadians heads split in 2 parts when they talk,or that they live in Oz?
-or chinese people say sh*tty chicken? :D
-or Danish people are like Canadians smaller cousin
-or Romanians have Russian accent?

have you ever heard of satire?

get a life because SP is too smart for you idiot apes ;)

god nothing annoys me more than noobs :|
just a random romanian guy :)
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostMon May 04, 2009 4:37 am Offline
Mon May 04, 2009 4:08 am1
jesus people com'n, its a feckin cartoon, its a parody, its not supposed to reflect reality 100%. the objective is to create something that people find funny. so they are playing on stereotypes a little (in all episodes, and about every culture), who cares, its just a cartoon.
its there to entertain, besides if you ask me the episodes message has nothing (or very little) to do with romania and is more of a take on those in society who proport to be behind a cause for one reason when in truth its really their own self interest they are concerned with, and not of those they claim to be helping, as well as those who just jump on the bandwagons from one issue to the next without knowing anything about the issue just because they are souless empty dicks with nothin better to do.
i reckon you probably laughed when they took the piss outa the chineese or the canadian or the danish, or that racist copper in the jeffersons episode. if it was good enough to mock those nations/races then its good enough to mock others too. look what im trying to say is, you cant take this sh*t to heart, its just a tv show trying to entertain. you should get that by now. i mean i can't remember these guys ever not taking the piss, it what they, its why its funny, because they do offer up these stereotypes without apology. most people are intelligent enough to know its not real and its not trying to be real... you dont actually think stevie nicks is a goat do you?... and anyway, the way i see it, you cant pick and choose, either everythings is fair game or nothing is.

like im irish, and the stereotypical irish guy is a drunk and a layabout, (this simply isnt true, i know one guy, only drinks at weekends, and is always up before 2 in the afternoon, he likes his oprah) and you always get the gags about the drinking, the fighting and the leprechauns. and if you wanted to be a wally about you could be all offended but why. its just people seeing something funny in the stereotype and having a laugh with it, if it makes people laugh, good enough. to be honest with you, if you cant laugh at yourself then your probably not drunk enough, you need to sit down, order another beer and discover that sense of humour you had when it was some other nation or race that was being mocked. anyway a stereotypes a stereotype, it stuck for a reason, it generally reflects how others percieve you/ your nation/ a grouping of people, not how you percieve yourself. nationalistic stereotypes take generations to change if at all, just embrace it and move on.
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostTue Jun 02, 2009 12:38 am Offline
Fri May 15, 2009 2:10 pm1
Wow,this episode is cool,exept that Romania looks so poor and gay.Well,let me tell you that you are wrong.(yeah,I'm a Romanian,too)

1.Romania has nothing to do with russian accent or language.Our language si more like ''Salut, ce mai faci?'' wich means ''Hello, what are you doing?''.

2.Romania is not that poor.Of course, we don't have very much money like other European countries,but we ar rich enough.

3.Romaina is not comunist anymore.We are not comunist since 1989.In the episode Romania looks like 1983.

So, then. America sucks :timmy: ,and Romania si cool 8)
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostSun Jun 21, 2009 7:44 am Offline
Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:42 pm3
if you don't know nothing about Romania don't waste you're time to make a episode about it stupid people
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostSun Jun 21, 2009 8:51 pm Offline
Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:35 am8
Why don't you over-sensitive Romanians stop crying and stop watching Southpark if your going to be so easily offended. Southpark isn't for the overly-sensitive...

Bet you didn't complain when they made fun of other nations, different beliefs, and why not? Probably because as long as its not about YOU, its funny...

Well here's a newsflash... its called Satire.

Stop being a bunch of hypocrites.
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostFri Jun 26, 2009 5:10 pm Offline
Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 pm5
Savage11811 wrote:
Why don't you over-sensitive Romanians stop crying and stop watching Southpark if your going to be so easily offended. Southpark isn't for the overly-sensitive...

Bet you didn't complain when they made fun of other nations, different beliefs, and why not? Probably because as long as its not about YOU, its funny...

Well here's a newsflash... its called Satire.

Stop being a bunch of hypocrites.

distinction: this show is so enlightening just because of the pertinence of the satire it provides, and if an inconsistency occurs you can't just have it both ways and say 'it's just a funny cartoon'. playing on stereotypes raises awareness and stuff but this time is plain wrong. so maybe you can say "i learned something today": romanian women don't wear those bandana thingies. we have nothing to do with russians (or communism anymore). there aren't more poor people (or stupid people) here anymore than anywhere else (NY is full of homeless). no russian hats :) or names!
the gimanasts and circus stereotype is fair :) but you see it's just because you do not know sh*t you makeup stereotypes.
if i called you a dumbass based just on your comment wouldn't you be offended.?
PS:remeber the persians? that sterotype is exactly like some very stupid people in Romania we call "manelisti (cocalari)" that listen to very distastful and mindnumbing music called "manele" :)
weeel that was fun.. bye:)

Sort by  
Page 2 of 6 86 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next