Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 3 37 posts 1, 2, 3  Next
*1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 04, 2013 8:19 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Now airing on Comedy Central!
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 04, 2013 8:31 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
10/10

Best trilogy South Park has done, by far. Loved every minute of it.
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 04, 2013 8:36 pm Offline
Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:02 pm1
I thought the battle would be more exciting but other than that pretty good
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 04, 2013 8:45 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
8.6/10
Strong end to an epic trilogy. George RR Martin sure got what he deserved for talking about wieners nonstop. The Red Robin Wedding was a nice touch and I glad no one who mattered really died. Really funny seeing Princess Kenny's show and all of it's stereotypical characters. Stop Touching Me Elmo's new phrase and the Peanuts Christmas reference were also quite comedic. I really hope Trey and Matt didn't just announce yet another delay/the cancellation of The Stick of Fucking Truth or even worse, reveal it all to be a hoax. I hope to god this game actually ends up coming out as advertised this time.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 04, 2013 8:48 pm Offline
Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm29Brooklyn, NY
Never in my life has my heart pounded so much during a TV show! (especially the little cliffhangers before every commercial break)

And the end kinda reminded me of "Broadway Bro Down" when they advertised The Book of Mormon at the end LoL

Bravo, Matt and Trey! :D This trilogy KICKED ASS!!
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 04, 2013 8:48 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm94Antelope California
I liked the Kenny anime but wished that Matt had done Kenny’s voice during it, it kind of put me down. I liked it but I wish the PS4 had won. I had wanted to see the boys fight through the crowds and the Red Robin idea was great. There were no titties in it, kind of a let down. It was good but I wanted to see the kids fight each other and it made me feel like enjoying the trilogy was a bad thing. With the ending that video games are not as good as playing outside but the Stick of Truth joke was good. I wish Kenny’s amulet had real powers and did something. It kind of had me thinking something was going to happen but nothing came. I’d give it a 10/10 too. I really enjoyed the trilogy. The intro with the wiener song had me laughing, I still love that song.
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 04, 2013 8:49 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
So that preview pic sort of did spoil it.

But then they went in another direction with the kids rejecting video games. And ah, the Stick of Truth; take that, stupid video game companies.

Probably the most poignant scene is the guys calmly walking through the aftermath to buy their console.

Bringing Stan and Kyle's story through it's arc was very cool. In the end they cared more about their friendship that the console war. Very affirming for all of those who enjoy Stan & Kyle's friendship.

The episode title provides a nice meta joke since the episode contained neither titties nor dragons.

I think I enjoyed this trilogy more than Imaginationland and Coon and Friends; and those were damn good. It took this season from 'meh' to 'hell yeah.'

(This site was slow all week for me.)
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 04, 2013 8:53 pm Offline
nwt000 wrote:
8.6/10
Strong end to an epic trilogy. George RR Martin sure got what he deserved for talking about wieners nonstop. The Red Robin Wedding was a nice touch and I glad no one who mattered really died. Really funny seeing Princess Kenny's show and all of it's stereotypical characters. Stop Touching Me Elmo's new phrase and the Peanuts Christmas reference were also quite comedic. I really hope Trey and Matt didn't just announce yet another delay/the cancellation of The Stick of Fucking Truth or even worse, reveal it all to be a hoax. I hope to god this game actually ends up coming out as advertised this time.

It was announced some time ago that The Stick of Truth would be delayed until March 4, 2014. It was previously supposed to come out last November, and before that in March of 2013, and before that in December of 2012. Butters was lampshading the fact that the game keeps getting delayed.
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 04, 2013 8:57 pm Offline
Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:27 pm21
Well lets just say that Console Wars are f*cking retarded and can ruin your relationship with your friends. Overall this was a great trilogy for Black Friday. 8.6/10
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 04, 2013 8:58 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
8.6/10

It was announced some time ago that The Stick of Truth would be delayed until March 4, 2014. It was previously supposed to come out last November, and before that in March of 2013, and before that in December of 2012. Butters was lampshading the fact that the game keeps getting delayed.

I know about the most recent delay. Speaking of the game, Trey and Matt are supposed to be in New York Saturday night, which leads me to believe there's a good chance next week's episode will probably be banked.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 04, 2013 9:23 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
I am so glad this is over.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 04, 2013 9:59 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I had a feeling that much like the dragons, there would be no titties. I also realized that pt. 2 has ass in it, pt. 3 had titties. It is a DJ Assault song!

Loved the opening with the new theme. :lol:

I'm fading fast here. (long day) I'll pick this up later.
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 04, 2013 10:02 pm Offline
Actually, I was hoping that dragons would appear during the Black Friday madness and start slaughtering countless innocents (including Princess Kenny).

I agree that the scene of the boys walking through the mall during the aftermath of the bloodbath was very poignant. I love it.

Anime Kenny is pretty much the best thing ever. Mysterion used to be my favorite variation of Kenny, but I think I have a new favorite.
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 04, 2013 10:43 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am562
Yesss! Loads of silly Japanimation with a tiny dash of cannibalism, plus an entire army of mall zombies wiped out in a single stroke. What more could I ask for? A little more titties and dragons, perhaps? I dunno if the scene of the boys walking through the aftermath of the boodbath was poignant or not (poignant how?), but it was definitely reminiscent of the random massacre in "Canada on Strike." Which is a drawback, come to think of it, albeit a minor one. And as I never really gave two shits about the outcome of the so-called console war, the ending was right up my alley.

Now I feel the need to figure out what it all has to do with Prometheus....
Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 04, 2013 11:27 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am254
One of the best episodes in the entire series, a 10/10. More laughs in that episode than you can shake a stick at, and that's the truth. Especially liked Cartman's realization at the end.

*golf applause*

Sort by  
Page 1 of 3 37 posts 1, 2, 3  Next