Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 26 378 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
*1012: Go God Go* PostSun Oct 29, 2006 7:20 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
SOUTH PARK
TITLE: “GO, GOD. GO! PART II”
Episode #1012/Air date: November 1, 2006

Cartman’s plan to propel himself into the future to arrive at the
precise release date of the newest, hottest, game goes horribly wrong.
Last edited by nall on Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PostSun Oct 29, 2006 7:23 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:07 pm955Willy Dribble!!!
Hehehe... I am soo not getting into creationism vs evolution debates.

*ties gag over mouth*

This looks good... even if it is *murphle*probablycreationismbs*murphle*
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
PostSun Oct 29, 2006 7:29 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
:B I think it sounds good. Can't wait to see some kind of picture or clip for it, though, to get a better idea of it.

Gamers here, are there any new games coming out soon that this could possibly be parodying?
PostSun Oct 29, 2006 7:32 pm Offline
Sat May 06, 2006 10:32 am349Town of Bullshit
Strange enough, I'm not screaming for joy. :o It sounds good, though, just not feeling it yet.
PostSun Oct 29, 2006 7:40 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:07 pm955Willy Dribble!!!
iceiwynd wrote:
:B I think it sounds good. Can't wait to see some kind of picture or clip for it, though, to get a better idea of it.

Gamers here, are there any new games coming out soon that this could possibly be parodying?

Erm... I have a pretty good hunch it will be that new sim game. I forget what it's called but it's by the makers of sim and you get to play god by creating life and letting it evolve and move to other planets. It's been in the works (gamer zines ads promos ect) for a year now so there's a lot of hype about it.

It's just occured to me that they'll probably just make fun of the "big bang" theory too. Which is a little out there.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
PostSun Oct 29, 2006 8:34 pm Offline
Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:19 am77California
This is kind of wild, because KyleTheSkeptic's got a fic called *Unintelligent Design* that covers some of this. Though I'm sure they'll handle it very differently. And I'm *very* curious to see what happens with Cartman's plan to propel himself into the future, though I am guessing that he overshoots the game release date, anywhere from a little to a lot.
PostSun Oct 29, 2006 8:50 pm Offline
Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:14 pm646
Sounds like a rewrite of the Founding Fathers episode where Eric attempts to go into the future while the rest do their homework, and the towns people take sides over the evolution issue and kill eachother. Hopefully it won't be like this cos it's already been done. I'm hoping for a Time Machine parody where the boys are trying to stop him and they all end up in the future, the far future.
PostSun Oct 29, 2006 9:20 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
I'm reminded of what Kyle said in "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" about the theory of evolution, so chances are they won't be defending creationism. I just hope that if they end up making fun of creationism, it doesn't end up attracting hordes of rabid creationists to this site the way said episode did with 9/11 CTists.

Of course The Simpsons and Family Guy have already burned creationism, both in the last season in fact.

The game is called "Spore" by the way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spore_%28video_game%29
PostSun Oct 29, 2006 11:17 pm Offline
Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:02 pm17
oh yeah This :cartmanangry: will be fun :]
No :]
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 2:58 am Offline
Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:05 pm26Brisbane, Australia
Spore. That sounds like the best guess so far.

It certainly sounds like a different direction for the episode so it could be refreshing.
This could be the end of the world... of warcraft
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 4:10 am Offline
Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:47 am84My Room, Home.
Ive been actually waiting for this ever since I saw them on NIghtline. Here is a link to all of you that didnt see it. They talk about everything SP. And, in fact, the reason why ive been waiting for this. Because they said there that theyre plannig on doing this kind of episode.

PART ONE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvVMVvZBATk

PART TWO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE_zEJL0Km4

They also mention their stand on this issue. Worth a watch. :wink:
Personally I cant wait to see this.

P.S
Was there a part one? Or did they just do this like in the Return Of Chef. "Previously on south park" when it didnt actually happen?
"Remember Kids, Fighting On The Internet Is Just Like Competing In The Special Olympics. Even If You Win, You're Still a Retard.

"Never Underestimate The Power Of Very Stupid People In Large Groups"

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 7:05 am Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
I have... absolutely no idea why there's a Part II on the end of it so suddenly now. o_o; That's really, um... Yeah, I'll have to wait to see a bit more information/the actual episode.

The preview picture looks pretty sweet, though. I really wanna see this now. Still looks pretty good.
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 7:06 am Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
I R Smart wrote:
P.S
Was there a part one? Or did they just do this like in the Return Of Chef. "Previously on south park" when it didnt actually happen?

No their never was a part one.

I'l just copy and paste what I said in the other thread:

Quote:
Yay!! An evoloution episode. That's another great topic that south park hasn't tackled yet. As always I'm excited for the new episode.

What I'm relly wondering is how the title plays into the episode. Go,God,Go part 2? Does that mean that we might get to see God again? And Why is it part 2? Could this mean that their will be a part 1? I think that it could be a possibility. It would be like what George Lucas did with the star wars movies. You get the 2nd half of the story first,and then you get the 1st half.But,I could be wrong.

Anyway,this looks like a great episode. I think this will be the big atheism episode that M&T talked about on nightline
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 9:29 am Offline
Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:53 pm99
I dont think that they will make fun of game where you play god.game name is spore,it won best game of the year 2006.from that i know only but i never played it.anyway i hope it has nothing to do with any game,still i dont have a good feeling about this episode,it doesn't look like that it will be good
PostMon Oct 30, 2006 10:09 am Offline
Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:44 pm170Scotland
Levani wrote:
I dont think that they will make fun of game where you play god.game name is spore,it won best game of the year 2006.from that i know only but i never played it.anyway i hope it has nothing to do with any game,still i dont have a good feeling about this episode,it doesn't look like that it will be good

Spore isn't out yet. They haven't even finished making the game yet. And I read in a magazine that they do not know yet if it will turn out to be a fun game, and if the game will actually work. So, I'm guessing that's what they mean by "game goes horribly wrong" if it is based on Spore? I don't know.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 26 378 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next