Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 6 87 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *501* Scott Tenorman Must Die PostSat Sep 20, 2008 7:36 pm Offline
Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:39 pm1
I'm sorry... that's just messed up. Cartman can be the biggest assh*le and retard at times and a complete mastermind at others. It's just strange to watch the ending and remember (just for instance) the Cartoon Wars II episode where Cartman and Kyle get into a fight and Cartman is being a wuss about it... Somehow, I just can't relate the two. I can't say I found this funny, it was too sensational, but it certainly is... Interesting. This is what gives South Park its unique qualities.
Re: *501* Scott Tenorman Must Die PostSat Oct 11, 2008 11:16 am Offline
Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:09 am6
I can understand it perfectly, Cartman is a sociopath, they are often charasmatic and they use this to manipulate people into doing what they want, getting others to do their dirty work.

I see nothing wrong with Cartman being a rubbish fighter, doesnt mean he cant influence people verbally. Afterall its his supreme confidence in what ever it is he is trying to do that gets people to follow him, just think about the episode ginger kids.

Also a mastermind works in a similar way, Cartman is both intelligent and yet at the same time as stupidly naive as any kid can be. But make no mistake this combination is dangerous. Although just being a sociopath is bad enough. Violence doesnt mean anything in this context.
Just look at the joker in the dark knight film, perhaps a bit more over the top as a character to be totally relevent, but he gets his ass kicked by batman more than once, does it stop him f*cking up batman's world and everyone elses? Of course not.
Re: *501* Scott Tenorman Must Die PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:07 am Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:24 am3
LOL i just love this episode. Cartman is the greatest char ever! and he is soo intelligent for his age :lol: this episode just shows so well what he can do and is just a classic! go cartman!! :D
Re: *501* Scott Tenorman Must Die PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:10 am Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:40 am3
Without doubt one of the best episodes. Cartman's excessive evil is f*cking superb.
Re: *501* Scott Tenorman Must Die PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:19 am Offline
Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:23 am9
some episodes later he says to santa i will make you eat your mom and dad :D :D :D :D :santa: :cartmanevillaugh:
respect my authority or you are a son of a ****
Re: *501* Scott Tenorman Must Die PostSat Nov 01, 2008 1:28 am Offline
Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:28 am34
I've seen all the eps of South Park multiple times yet Scott Tennorman has to be my all time favourite. You just cant beat it. And it's not because I'm a massive fan of Radiohead either, just the ending has to be the greatest SP ending of all time.

Though it was my brothers first ever SP episode. Poor kid.
You know Jews are people too! Smaller, more insignificant people.
Re: *501* Scott Tenorman Must Die PostSat Nov 01, 2008 1:37 am
cartmanfan321 wrote:
i like the episode it realy shows what cartman can do. but theres always one rule don't f*ck wih cartman.

One execption to the rule of "don't f*ck with cartman": don't f*ck with cartman unless your Wendy in episode 1209, "Breast Cancer Show Ever." Otherwise, it's a good rule.
Re: *501* Scott Tenorman Must Die PostWed Nov 05, 2008 6:16 pm Offline
Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:14 pm6
BigCamera4892 wrote:
cartmanfan321 wrote:
i like the episode it realy shows what cartman can do. but theres always one rule don't f*ck wih cartman.

One execption to the rule of "don't f*ck with cartman": don't f*ck with cartman unless your Wendy in episode 1209, "Breast Cancer Show Ever." Otherwise, it's a good rule.

or Token in Die Hard Christan rock. Everyone forgets about that one :p At least that fight scene makes sense, Wendy is a psychological fighter, very similar to Cartman, not a killing machine...
It seems that Cartman can't beat any minority other than a midget in a fight (ignoring the final kick.) a bit of a discontinuty error in SP there. Cartman beats a blackbelt in a fight, then gets pretty close to dead fighting a nerd girl. go figure :P

Steriotypical Token - Strong, muscle, (check)
compared to
Steriotypical Flower Power Girl - all talk and no action
Steriotypical nerd - cant fight s**t

After losing all these times you'd think he'd either insert revenge upon them (he cares more about himself than money, and for 16.32 he was willing to scheme against Scott's parents, so for his own image you'd think he'd do at least something)
Re: *501* Scott Tenorman Must Die PostWed Mar 04, 2009 3:41 pm Offline
Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:40 pm17
hey guys!
when Cartman was Licking Scott's tears i was litteraly ROFL...i can't make my mind up what's the best episode between Woodland Critter Christmas(8) and this one
just a random romanian guy :)
Re: *501* Scott Tenorman Must Die PostWed Mar 04, 2009 4:37 pm Offline
Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:32 am9
The most demented episode of SP yet. However, I still love STMD and I'll admit to buying Season Five mostly for it. :lol:

The ending is straight out of nightmares though. :twisted:
Re: *501* Scott Tenorman Must Die PostWed Mar 04, 2009 7:29 pm Offline
Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:44 am5
EPIC! best episode ever! when he licks scot's tears thats so funny :lol:
Re: *501* Scott Tenorman Must Die PostFri Mar 13, 2009 11:33 pm Offline
Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:17 pm2Idaho
I loved the fact that this episode is so over the top to include a "hot dog" sucking pony and the master mind parent killer Eric Cartman. The end just pushed it over the top on humor and actually made me feel a LITTLE bad for scott tennorman. :lol: but the episode was just perfect on humor, and grossness to make it all better
Re: *501* Scott Tenorman Must Die PostFri Apr 10, 2009 6:46 pm Offline
Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:42 pm1
I love this episode the most out of every South Park episode, especially when Cartman licked Scott's tears at the end and enjoyed it.

This episode just proves how evil Cartman can be.
Re: *501* Scott Tenorman Must Die PostSun May 31, 2009 4:55 am Offline
Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:59 am1
Well all in all this is one of my favourite episodes of all time.
Just the horror movie like way it plays out.
I don't care if its funny exactly.
It was pretty good and I was not in a laughing mood but just the whole grotesque way it played out....
Thats the element that made this my favourite episode.
I am a big horror fan and just seeing Cartmen's twisted thoughts and malicious nature incorporated into such a vivid manner well....It makes me jealous in a way.
Yeah I would be so bold as to say this is the best south park episode ever!!!!
And just hearing someone mention Wendy beat down Eric well it reminded me of when....Wendy...Went...A little...CRAZY!!!!!
That was pretty scary too.
If you ask me NEVER and I do mean NEVER make Wendy mad!
Wendy may not show it (Often) But the girl is just as demented as Eric.
See that episode(The name of which escapes me) Where Stan in being courted by or atleast getting to close to the substitute teacher.
In that episode Wendy makes Eric in this episode look somewhat doclie by comparison.
Okay well hope I didn't waste too much of your lifes with my excessive ramblings.
C ya round guys.
Re:*501* SCOTT TERNORMAN MUST DIE PostWed Jul 15, 2009 12:19 am Offline
Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:48 pm1
This is my personal favourite.
It REALLY shows what Cartman can do if he's pisseed off,and how f*cked up his mind is.
Made me laugh, smile, and feel like a good person.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 6 87 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next