Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 19 284 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
*1011: Hell on Earth 2006* PostSun Oct 22, 2006 9:28 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Satan is throwing the biggest Halloween costume party ever, and no one will be admitted without a wristband. Satan is busy checking the R.S.V.P. list and deciding what costume to wear to the big event. Every detail must be perfect for the prince of darkness, but even Satan can’t foresee everything.
PostSun Oct 22, 2006 9:34 pm Offline
Sat May 06, 2006 10:32 am349Town of Bullshit
It sounds a bit...awkward, let's call it, but what South Park episode isn't? It sounds like a good halloween episode, we need a good dose of scary fun, no?
PostSun Oct 22, 2006 9:35 pm Offline
Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:21 pm20Chiba, Japan
Saddam is invited as well?
I wonder if this is going to be an episode that's only about hell and not about the guys.
Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh
PostSun Oct 22, 2006 9:43 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
I think the only thing that'll make this funny is Saddam. Hope he's in it.
Stan and Kyle :)
PostSun Oct 22, 2006 9:53 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
LOL! What makes me think this is a reference to the that production blog? You know, how they're getting the new PA guy to dress up as satan and stuff? :P

Can't wait! Havn't seen a Halloween ep in like for EVER!!!! Wonder if it's beeing held in hell or South Park.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
PostSun Oct 22, 2006 9:57 pm Offline
Tue May 23, 2006 3:55 pm768California
Ooohhh, this looks good. It's veddy mysterious too. I can't wait to see it! I hope the boys are in it, though.
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
PostSun Oct 22, 2006 9:57 pm Offline
Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:58 pm267vancouver, wa
YES!! I pray to god that they bring saddam back. even if this episode doesnt show the boys it will only be funny if saddam is int it. Oh i pray to god saddam is in it & maybe Chris
PostSun Oct 22, 2006 11:43 pm Offline
Mon May 03, 2004 6:29 pm692Hot Florida
About DAMN time! We haven't had one of those since..season 3. Which was 1999. Which makes it a..seven-year gap between Halloween episodes..

Sweet. I know it's harder for them to come up with holiday ones, but still..going so long with a Halloween episode, it was nuts. You think they'll have a special opening for this one? If you remember, the Halloween specials for the first three seasons all had a Halloween-themed opening (and 2's was in "SpookyVision"!).

You think Damien will be in this one? Just a thought. I'm not going to cry if he doesn't appear, considering he was filler after his one guest appearance..

(I think I'm about to "Fangirl" too, Lior. Which is scary, because I DON'T usually 'fangirl'/'geek' out lately about the upcoming episodes. I think I need my temperature taken!)

I feel excited for this one! But I know I can't get my hopes too high..

You think this being a Halloween episode, they'll have the gag, or rather a twist of, "Wendy in her Chewbacca costume"? Maybe something else nowadays. Not saying they should bring back an olllld gag, but just a thought there.

Finally, a NEW Halloween episode! I've been waiting for this for a long time. I was confused (when I first watched) as to why the Halloween specials died off. I kept waiting season after season, and I guess..it's payed off. *sidenote not included in original crosspost: I wonder if the boys will be in this one or if it's just a Satan episode? Either way..Halloween!*

Somewhat O/T: I wonder, though. I recall seeing this picture in a SP calendar of Kyle dressed in a clown suit (much different from the one in the Korn episode), Stan as a pirate, Cartman as a cowboy, and Kenny as a mummy. I'm guessing that was an image created special for the calendar and other merchandise, as I don't remember there being any info about a 'scrapped' Halloween special..
PostMon Oct 23, 2006 2:37 am Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
Sweet! Woot for a Halloween episode! Finally! I just hope the boys are in it, but if not, no big deal. Still....EEEK! =D

The fact that the title is, "Hell on Earth 2006" keeps alot open in this episode. I also wonder if they'll somehow incorperate a B plot line, possibly involving the boys or just the town of South Park in general.
PostMon Oct 23, 2006 2:52 am Offline
Sun May 08, 2005 11:58 am600
If this is an all Satan episode, season 10 will officially become the shittest season ever. If it's all Satan, it's not going to be funny. Already sounds to me like it's going to be bollocks. I had high hopes for this season, after a few absolute classic (1007 and 1008) then some really strong episodes (1002, 1003 and 1004). But they're really pushing it if they're going to produce a second episode in one season which does not feature main characters.
If you can be bothered...please check out this poll:
http://misterpoll.com/4270026923.html
PostMon Oct 23, 2006 3:53 am Offline
Wed May 17, 2006 11:29 am1796Officially THE Crappiest Town in Britain, Middlesbrough
My first reaction to reading the whole storyline for this episode was "Hmmmm......right okay!". I didn't have as much of an excited reaction to it as I have the last 3 episodes, but it still sounds like a good episode. Glad to see Matt & Trey have come up with another Halloween-based episode finally.

However, what I hope it won't be, is just another episode with absolutely nothing South Park-based in it; with there being nothing from the four boys and nothing based in South Park itself. I don't mind if one of the boys is it, just hopefully not where there's none of them making an appearence. It would be good to see Kenny in this episode - he needs some attention since he hasn't had much to do so far in S10.
Although the title says Hell On Earth 2006, I have a sneaky feeling this will all take place in Hell itself and not on Earth/South Park/Wherever on the bloody planet. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:
Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
PostMon Oct 23, 2006 4:02 am Offline
Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:11 am271Denmark
Been looking forward for a Halloween EP. That is the most positive thing i can say about this EP from what I read in the description. An all Satan EP is the worst case scenario. I really hope that this won't come true.
DVDA - Now You're A Man
http://www.tinyurl.dk/9507
PostMon Oct 23, 2006 5:11 am Offline
Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am63Germany
I wonder what "religious organization" it could be..
Didn´t they once say that the only thing they haven´t done is the Nation of Islam??

The ex- lover probably will be Saddam, although I personally would like to see Chris as well. But since Dian Bachar does his voice, I guess that Saddam is more realistic.

SPF4L#1 wrote:
If this is an all Satan episode, season 10 will officially become the shittest season ever. If it's all Satan, it's not going to be funny. Already sounds to me like it's going to be bollocks. I had high hopes for this season, after a few absolute classic (1007 and 1008) then some really strong episodes (1002, 1003 and 1004). But they're really pushing it if they're going to produce a second episode in one season which does not feature main characters.

I would love to see the boys in this episode either.

BUT: even if they weren´t there, this would not make season 10 the "shittest season ever". At least not for me...
Season 10 had (as you already mentioned) some of the best episodes ever- like Cartoon wars, tsst or Make love...
All the other episodes- exept for Amlf- have been good/ great too.

Maybe they can come up with a funny plot that doesn´t involve the boys.
PostMon Oct 23, 2006 5:28 am Offline
Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:02 pm17
i dont think this episode will be nice bcause all episodes with satan was crap
No :]
PostMon Oct 23, 2006 5:56 am Offline
Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:33 am4355Liverpool, UK
AAAH! XD

This episode'll rule, no doubt. I'm sorry, but this just looks awesome. A hallowe'en party!? Lol... and wristbands.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 19 284 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next