Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 6 77 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Heroes PostTue Jun 14, 2011 7:05 pm Offline
Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:19 pm0
Those Heroes of might and magic music homages in the middle seasons are wonderful~ great episode anyway :)
Re: *714* Raisins PostTue Jun 21, 2011 11:19 am Offline
Thu May 26, 2011 4:12 pm358Los Angeles, California
After watching this episode, I was under the belief that Stan would take his friends' advice and go find a new girlfriend (they did take him out to Raisins). That would've been a great episode idea. Of course, they ended up getting back together in The List (#1114).

I think they're going to break up again when Season 15 returns. I mean if Stan thinks that everything around him including his friends are s**t, he'll probably think of her as s**t. I'm not saying it will, but it could happen.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
Re: *714* Raisins PostTue Jun 21, 2011 4:53 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^let's hope it does. If Stan didn't even invite her to his birthday he can't care that much about her. Although I obviously feel bad for him in this eppy, life goes on. You're only nine. You have plenty of time to find your 'true love.' :)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *714* Raisins PostTue Jun 21, 2011 6:03 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Stanluv25 wrote:
^let's hope it does. If Stan didn't even invite her to his birthday he can't care that much about her. Although I obviously feel bad for him in this eppy, life goes on. You're only nine. You have plenty of time to find your 'true love.' :)

Correction, ten now.
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *714* Raisins PostWed Jun 22, 2011 11:23 am Offline
Thu May 26, 2011 4:12 pm358Los Angeles, California
Stanluv25 wrote:

Me and my college friend Brandon thinks that if they are to break up again, Stan should be the one to break her heart. And instead of simply saying, "I'm breaking up with you," he should say something VERY ugly to her before doing so. Something you wouldn't ever think of saying to your girlfriend. Something that would really send her home crying. Of course in doing so, they will never be paired together again. I'm not saying it will happen, but it would be a great episode.

Does anyone agree or disagree?
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
Goth? PostSat Aug 20, 2011 8:43 am Offline
  • YIM
Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 am0Bucuresti
Why didn't SP call them Emo instead of Goth?

It's not actually the same thing, those are more like Emos that Goths!
Re: *714* Raisins PostSat Aug 20, 2011 2:25 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
BigGuy101 wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:

Me and my college friend Brandon thinks that if they are to break up again, Stan should be the one to break her heart. And instead of simply saying, "I'm breaking up with you," he should say something VERY ugly to her before doing so. Something you wouldn't ever think of saying to your girlfriend. Something that would really send her home crying. Of course in doing so, they will never be paired together again. I'm not saying it will happen, but it would be a great episode.

Does anyone agree or disagree?

That would be awesome :) I would love them to break up by the time the series is over!! I just don't like Stan/Wendy. He can do so much better.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
KYLE and WENDY, YALL PostWed Aug 24, 2011 2:16 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Ima Kendy,Kyle and Wendy,fan too they make a better couple. And he is always cool around her and he doesnt barf on her everytime he sees her.
PostMon Mar 19, 2012 5:01 pm Offline
Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:20 pm0
the Truth Leaks Out!
Unknown PostFri Jun 29, 2012 9:30 am Offline
Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:54 am0
Dude, f*ck you all boys need girlfriends
LOL PostFri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 am Offline
Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:21 pm0
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Well, Love is not everything. PostMon Sep 10, 2012 4:04 am Offline
Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:51 am7Thailand
Some heartbroken people after breaking up, they commit to destroy their life themselves. (Such as suicide, won't go to school or work, etc.)

TIME is the one thing that can cure for the heartbroken, leave the past and do something that's better for life.
Butters Crying PostSun Sep 16, 2012 6:02 am Offline
Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:06 am0
When butters was crying, it sounded like Kenny crying. lol
ummm PostMon Feb 25, 2013 12:23 am Offline
Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:10 am0
Wendy is dumb for leaving a white boy for a black.yes i know this is racist kiss it
PostSat Jan 25, 2014 12:35 pm Offline
Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:16 pm0
No that was Edgar Allen Poe on his shirt

Sort by  
Page 5 of 6 77 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next