Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 9 123 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Re: *1008* Make Love, Not Warcraft PostSat Jan 09, 2010 11:43 am Offline
Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:28 am1
They should have just changed realms. Also, why would Blizzard care? I mean if they're on a PVP realm, they wouldn't care that much.

But yeah, WoW is online heroin, although it is probably cheaper than real heroin.
Make Love, Not Warcraft NERD RAGE: PostMon Mar 01, 2010 6:46 am Offline
Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:16 pm1
NERD RAGE:

Ya this episode is really good but it has a lot of in game flaws which i listed below

Stan's Armor Flaws:

ok what the hell is he whereing cloth/leather armor on his shoulders for? Hes of warrior class he needs to where plate or mail and at his lvl its mail he should where! And whats this? Cloak of the tiger? Which boosts your agility and stamina people. That cloak is for hunters and rogues people!

Kyles Spec Flaws:

hes not supposed to be an arcane fire mage unless he has Wrath of The Lich King installed which he dosent! so basically he messed up all his talent points!

Fat Nerd's Toon Flaws:

ok this guy i named Drentaf (which is fat nerd backwards) is really making me mad too he is supposed to be one of those wussy mages yet he uses a hunter ability, wheres plate on his head, and cloth on his feet and hands, and why the hell is he nude? In the game that just aint right! Plus his abilitys that he used ive listed below and what class they are for.

Arcane Explosion=Mage
Summon Scorpions=Hunter
Fire Ball=Mage
Mana Shield=Mage

EXP Flaws: <UBER PROBLEM>

They are gaining EXP when they shouldnt! If somthing in WoW dies with one blow then you shouldnt get any EXP. Plus seriously when your ten lvls higher you get no EXP. so they are in the woods for no reason.

Realm and Alliance Flaws:

Ok this kinda stuff upsets me! If they are in a PvP realm and they dont like getting killed all the time then go to an RP realm! BUT the one thing thats really making me upset for this flaw is that its an alliance toon that is killing alliance people so really WTF!

Kenny's and Randy's Toon Class Flaws:

Ok now we all know that theres no such thing as human hunter nor is there such thing as a hunter that can use a shield! The Human Hunter Class does not come out until Cataclysm! GET IT RIGHT!

Rating:

I give this episode even though its got so many flaws a 5 star rating. This is the best South Park Episode I have ever seen. but seriously next time you look into making an episode about somthing like WoW for example learn about it!
Re: *1008* Make Love, Not Warcraft PostTue Mar 02, 2010 2:47 am Offline
Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:27 am2
I like how they formed an army and fought.
Re: *1008* Make Love, Not Warcraft PostTue May 04, 2010 2:34 am Offline
Tue May 04, 2010 2:13 am1
most people love this episode and i am one of those people! so damn funny!

"mom..bathroom!" lmao
Re: Make Love, Not Warcraft NERD RAGE: PostTue May 04, 2010 7:35 am Offline
Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:14 pm11
WoWnerd wrote :
> NERD RAGE:
>
> Ya this episode is really good but it has a lot of in game flaws which i listed below
>
> Stan's Armor Flaws:
>
> ok what the hell is he whereing cloth/leather armor on his shoulders for? Hes of
> warrior class he needs to where plate or mail and at his lvl its mail he should
> where! And whats this? Cloak of the tiger? Which boosts your agility and stamina
> people. That cloak is for hunters and rogues people!
>
> Kyles Spec Flaws:
>
> hes not supposed to be an arcane fire mage unless he has Wrath of The Lich King
> installed which he dosent! so basically he messed up all his talent points!
>
> Fat Nerd's Toon Flaws:
>
> ok this guy i named Drentaf (which is fat nerd backwards) is really making me mad too
> he is supposed to be one of those wussy mages yet he uses a hunter ability, wheres
> plate on his head, and cloth on his feet and hands, and why the hell is he nude? In
> the game that just aint right! Plus his abilitys that he used ive listed below and
> what class they are for.
>
> Arcane Explosion=Mage
> Summon Scorpions=Hunter
> Fire Ball=Mage
> Mana Shield=Mage
>
> EXP Flaws: <UBER PROBLEM>
>
> They are gaining EXP when they shouldnt! If somthing in WoW dies with one blow then
> you shouldnt get any EXP. Plus seriously when your ten lvls higher you get no EXP. so
> they are in the woods for no reason.
>
> Realm and Alliance Flaws:
>
> Ok this kinda stuff upsets me! If they are in a PvP realm and they dont like getting
> killed all the time then go to an RP realm! BUT the one thing thats really making me
> upset for this flaw is that its an alliance toon that is killing alliance people so
> really WTF!
>
> Kenny's and Randy's Toon Class Flaws:
>
> Ok now we all know that theres no such thing as human hunter nor is there such thing
> as a hunter that can use a shield! The Human Hunter Class does not come out until
> Cataclysm! GET IT RIGHT!
>
> Rating:
>
> I give this episode even though its got so many flaws a 5 star rating. This is the
> best South Park Episode I have ever seen. but seriously next time you look into
> making an episode about somthing like WoW for example learn about it!

guess what? nobody cares.
Re: *1008* Make Love, Not Warcraft PostTue May 04, 2010 7:41 am Offline
Tue May 04, 2010 7:19 am1
we don't care it's not perfectly the wow concept, if the war wears clothes etc we dont care just you and me and other no-life wow addicted knows, the fact is that this episode is really well done !!!!

win to winnnnnnnnnnnnnn :P

one good episode like we all like. this is south park ;)
Re: *1008* Make Love, Not Warcraft PostFri Jun 18, 2010 11:36 pm Offline
Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 pm3
As old as it is... It is by far one of the BEST episodes I have ever seen!!!
Re: *1008* Make Love, Not Warcraft PostTue Jun 29, 2010 12:23 pm Offline
Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:17 am5
One of my favorite episodes. I actually decided to get a WoW acc because of it. 8)
I ♥ π
Re: *1008* Make Love, Not Warcraft PostSun Jul 18, 2010 6:13 pm Offline
Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:01 pm2
Let me get it straight: How did the boys become fat and pimply from not getting any physical exercise?
Re: *1008* Make Love, Not Warcraft PostSun Aug 15, 2010 8:45 am Offline
Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:40 am1
Re: *1008* Make Love, Not Warcraft PostSat Sep 04, 2010 8:22 am Offline
Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:19 am1
this is the episode that got me intrested in south park
cool PostSat Sep 18, 2010 10:48 am Offline
Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:18 am0
yah it got me playing it to the game is awsome
PostMon Sep 27, 2010 8:41 pm Offline
Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 am0West Park, LooLoorado
Awesome episode Reminds me of of the Blizzard games Ive forgotten about. Anyone played Starcraft 2 yet~ ?
good PostWed Oct 06, 2010 1:44 pm Offline
Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:33 pm0
it pretty good i guees, but its not the best one
PostThu Oct 21, 2010 3:20 pm Offline
Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:58 pm0
Probably the best episode south park ever made!

Sort by  
Page 5 of 9 123 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next