Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 17 of 19 281 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
I think Im Gonna stay away from this thread today. :cartmanangry:
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Aug 04, 2008 6:36 pm Offline
Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:54 pm91Southern Cali, that's all I can say
I don't understand how so many people could hate Britney's New Look so badly when it was just average. I have little to say about the episode besides it being middle-of-the-road. I give it 575/1000
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Aug 17, 2008 12:15 am Offline
Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:31 pm3
Hahaha this episode is so f*ckin true hillarious ass episode :unhoodedkenny:
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Aug 17, 2008 2:23 pm Offline
Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:58 am5
i totally agree that it was hilarious. but trey and matt are totally right. people just need to leave her the f*ck alone already. if she's already acting like a nutjob, why push her to the edge. it does seem like everyone wants her dead. no one realizes that she could be seriously damaged from the things that the media is doing to her.
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Aug 18, 2008 8:01 am Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
melanie wrote:
i totally agree that it was hilarious. but trey and matt are totally right. people just need to leave her the f*ck alone already. if she's already acting like a nutjob, why push her to the edge. it does seem like everyone wants her dead. no one realizes that she could be seriously damaged from the things that the media is doing to her.

the thing is that no one cares, as long as they have their entertainment (public) or their money (media), NO ONE cares
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Oct 11, 2008 4:47 pm Offline
Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:36 pm1
someone know the name of the song the town is singing ??
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 23, 2008 4:58 am Offline
Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:41 am6
bad episode of a bad season. when britney got her head blown was more disgusting than funny. i couldnt find something funny to laugh this episode. plain stupidity and boredom. 2/10
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 24, 2008 4:53 am Offline
Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:28 am34
Britney's New Look marks a special time in South Park, the first time I wasn't able to make it through a whole South Park.

Seriously, this is the worst South Park episode I've ever seen, and i've seen them all at least 3 times.

At least they cant do any worse than this.
You know Jews are people too! Smaller, more insignificant people.
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 24, 2008 8:03 am Offline
Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:24 am30
Yeah, I didnt like this episode all that much to be honest. Seemed odd that Matt & Trey would somehow be suggesting that we side with Britney and "leave her alone"... Whats next. Poor Paris Hilton, she's not that much of a spoilt whore, we take it all back.

The standard of South Park is just so high, that I was disappointed because I expect each episode to be amazing :D
This season has been good tho! No other cartoon comes close to SP.
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 30, 2008 5:45 am Offline
Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:01 am17
this episode is my least favorite of season 12 so far.
i think it comes from the fact that its just so depressing. i know they are saying people should lay off of britney and leave her alone, and this i agree with, but the episode depressed me because its too true on a sad subject.

I do like that they went after the paparazzi and wish more people would give them hell. they are the scum of the earth and should be harrassed themselves. I swear whenever i do see one im going to bother them, maybe throw food at them if i have some nearby. they really are awful people that fuel a terrible industry which ruins lives and inspires weak individuals.

also i have to say my sympathy for britney is only so much. i feel like half of it is her fault, i mean the whole 'comeback' thing was her doing and no one can be blamed but herself. doing that only made the situation worse. if your going threw a bad time don't try to get attention again. but her losing her kids, carear, and maybe her dignity is really sad and awful.
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Nov 15, 2008 3:55 am Offline
Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:25 am1
Butters f*ckin kills me.
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Dec 04, 2008 9:02 am Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:10 pm33
that was so f#@%ing funny when she blew her head of oh my god i laught so hard :tp: :frozenkenny: :craig: :craig: :santa: :timmy: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :chaos: :)
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Dec 05, 2008 7:32 pm Offline
Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:58 pm50Santiago, Chile
I don't think this episode was so bad, I watched it recently. I guess, well, it's just weird, like someone said before thatathey were on Britney's side, who would expect that? It was cool to spot Radiohead on the audience, and I also liked their version of Gimme More.
The timing was kinda odd though, I mean, first the debate for 2008 pimary elections and later the 2007 MVA's...

The thing with this episode is that I didn't find it boring, I didn't laugh, I actually felt sad, like watching a drama, a tragedy, not South Park, this wasn't black comedy, this was plain tragedy with some hints of comedy. So sad, I even felt sorry for Britney, good she's getting better now (she's my musical guilty pleasure).
I only stick with you
Because there are no others

You are all I need
You're all I need
I'm in the middle your picture
Lying in the reeds

My lastfm:
http://www.lastfm.es/user/Forever_Failure
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Dec 07, 2008 7:30 pm Offline
Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:07 pm1
Yeah, that was awesome.
cameron93 wrote:
hahah this episode was great,
did anyone else get the reference to the short story/ movie "The Lottery" by shirly jackson lmao :D
Re: *1202: Britney's New Look* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Dec 15, 2008 8:01 am Offline
Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:00 pm6
how do you...where...
I did not have nightmares caused by a tv show for more than twenty years. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world.

Sort by  
Page 17 of 19 281 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next