Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 8 of 10 144 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 25, 2008 6:44 am Offline
Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:22 am3
What if Kenny talks in this episode then. :unhoodedkenny:

I mean Heavy Metal had few artists drawing it so maybe they're doing collaboration(s) on this episode. And if Mike Judge has anything to do with this we could hear Kenny's voice since Judge voiced Kenny in the movie.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 25, 2008 7:35 am Offline
Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:00 pm209Somewhere in Ohio.....
And all the Kenny fans rejoyced, finally their Lord had an episode all his own, after years of waiting...

Wow. I'm accually really pumped for this one. I hope it's beter than the first two. As a Kenny fan, I'm glad he's finally coming out of the darkness and into the light. This should be entertaining. :unhoodedkenny:
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 25, 2008 7:57 am Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
superiorsavior wrote:
So Boobs ARE the new Drug! Ha! Thanks DevilAngel!

Haha, you're welcome! ^_^

I just hope this episode doesn't disappoint...that's why I'm trying really hard not to get too excited. ><
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 25, 2008 8:32 am Offline
Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:20 pm134
I just got a bit more excited after reading the press release, I'm glad there's a Kyle subplot. I think this episode, no matter how crappy, will be an immediate favorite of every other fan just because Kenny's the main focus. I've never seen Heavy Metal, so I hope this isn't one of those episodes where you need to be familiar with whatever they are parodying in order to understand the jokes.
For those who don't know PostTue Mar 25, 2008 10:26 am Offline
Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:23 am2
Jenkem is a hallucinogenic recreational drug composed of noxious gas formed from fermented human sewage. In the early and mid-1990s, several reports stated that Jenkem was being used by Zambian street children. In November 2007, anecdotes were widely repeated in the American media which gave the impression that Jenkem was a popular drug taking hold with American teenagers.

So it could easily be that...

Anyway, sounds funny hope that I'm right and I will enjoy it!
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 25, 2008 11:44 am Offline
Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:00 pm209Somewhere in Ohio.....
Yay! Kyle subplot! Not only will this episode mark the return of Kenny, but it will have a little bit more character envolvement from chacters other than Kenny. As much as I love him, you can't understand most of what he says, and I'm sure most people would get tired of hearing nonstop "Mmhmmphmhm!" for twenty one minutes straight, unless they're diehard Kenny fanatics. Still, an episode with a main focus like Kenny needs a subplot with a character with understandable lines like Kyle to balance the whole thing out.

Just about 31 hours to go!
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 25, 2008 12:11 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
I was hoping for a full on Kenny expierience myself, devoid of dialogue like an action-packed Tom and Jerry episode. He's not speaking, that's pretty much guaranteed after seeing him hooded in the trailer... but Kenny's the action man, not the man of words!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 25, 2008 12:22 pm Offline
Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:14 am21Philadelphia, USA
I understand most of what Kenny says, like in NotLH, his exchanges with Cartman were fairly easy to suss out.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 25, 2008 12:30 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
I almost forgot NotLH and it's Kenny moments... he's not as dead as he seems...
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 25, 2008 1:02 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
irishparkskull11 wrote:
now i have nothing against kenny and i think this will be a good episode but i cudnt give a f*ck about more kenny centered episodes.i think it is hard to give kenny a big part in an episode because for 1 thing he cant even talk and that is why you need butters in the show.

Stone and Mike Judge did his voices.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 25, 2008 2:10 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
This looks interesting. Finally Kennys in it!
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 25, 2008 4:03 pm Offline
Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:18 pm6
this should be a good episode, good for kenny fans but id love an episode about a new enough charecter thats no one really talks about have a centured episode the detective with ginger hair. I cant think of his name but every episode he had some apart to play he woz class.Does anyone else even think his funny.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 25, 2008 5:18 pm Offline
Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:01 am170
Am I the only one who thinks season 12 is starting out really bad? I didn't laugh once in either episode so far and this one doesn't sound very good either. The ONLY good thing about this episode is that Kenny finally gets another episode...and speaking of which....WHERE WAS KENNY in 1202??? Nowhere. I'm sorry but if the rest of this run is as bad as the first two episodes and as bad as this one seems... I could be done with South Park. Maybe I'm the only one who didn't enjoy the first two episodes... as well as that worthless Imaginationland trilogy that took up 3 episodes... I would've been content if it stuck to one episode...maybe even 2 episodes...but 3 was overkill. Matt and Trey...seriously...what's happening? Wow me with this next episode and prove me wrong. Please!
Don't screw around. You all screw around too much.
--Mr. Adler [Shop Class]
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 25, 2008 6:45 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
Ok guys, I just watched "Heavy Metal" so I could understand WTF would be going on. It was awesome, but I ended up being more confused.

First off, there's a green ball that melts people if they touch it, and the Astronaught who has no bearing on the story flies through the atmosphere in a convertible from the low budgets of space.

The ball proceeds to tell the astronaught's daughter (?) stories of no revelence where there's atleast a naked chick in each 'episode'...minus the B-14 bomber one.

Each story the green orb appears and blabbers on about some nonsense I cannot grasp. Deep plot or plot hole? Anyways, the orb is like the Wisdom Cube from the Aqua teen episode.

All in all, tommorow i'll still be as clueless as all of you. All i can say is, Kenny's definately getting laid, seeing as of the 'episodes' in the 'movie' , only 2 stories no characters got laid, however there were always boobs present.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 25, 2008 7:27 pm Offline
Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:23 pm3
Kenny's getting laid? rofl this should be interesting.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 8 of 10 144 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next