Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 23 337 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23  Next
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:51 pm Offline
Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:00 pm209Somewhere in Ohio.....
Woah. That totally kicked TT and BNL's ass. I laughed most of the time, totally didn't expect the whole "cheesing" thing.

Gerald, a cheesing addict? Totally did not see that coming. Made the episode all the more funnier. I loved the battle scene between him and Kenny, and it's really good to have good ol' Ken back.
Another one of my favorite parts was at the end. "Look you guys, now Kenny's just getting high on life." "Yeah, he's getting REALLY high on life..."...or something like that. It took me awhile to tap into the whole Anne Frank B story, God I hated that book... but I sympathize, being a Jew and all. I totally related to Kyle at the end, when he got pissed at Cartman.

God, there were alot of awesome parts to this episode... 9/10 :unhoodedkenny:
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:53 pm Offline
Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:00 pm268Euclid, Ohio: the least interesting place in the western hemisphere
I caught the salvia reference with it being completely legal but I think you have to break down Angel's Trumpet to get high. I had a brewed tea made from the flower pedals when I tried it.
Athena1999 wrote:
AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:55 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:48 pm1
Who writes this stuff - Ann Frank - Heavy Metal - that is pure Genius
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 8:00 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:23 pm5
Tits were everywhere except on the naked woman, nice job on the censorship. :lol:

I give the episode a 8.5/10
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 8:01 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:43 pm1
Oh man this was one of my favorite south park episodes of all time. Definitely in the top 5.

It had 3 stories put into one episode sort of like the simpsons, with Bart, Homer, and Lisa, on the science fair day.

Gerald, with he relapse, Kenny just getting ripped on the cat piss, while Kyle is trying to get him to stop, and Cartman with the Anne Frank, and the cats.

My favorite part of the episode was when Kenny was woken up by Cartman while he was stripping, and the he started to kick Cartman's ass.

I also like when Gerald and Kenny were fighting in the sandbox, when Sheila came to the scene her face was priceless.

And of course, Gerald with the homage of Elliot Spitzer speech.

This episode was by far the best of the season.
It would've been nice if they made it a trilogy of this story, either way, i give this episode, 9.5/10. It would've been 10 if it hadn't gone by so quick!
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 8:03 pm Offline
Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:32 pm33
Hope they make more kenny episodes! :unhoodedkenny:
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 8:03 pm Offline
Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:23 pm3
f*cking incredible episode!!
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 8:17 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:15 pm1
Hey, when does the episode go up online?
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 8:18 pm Offline
Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:05 pm6155in
I liked it very much. It shows more of Ken's personality in this ep than any other. I liked the fact that Kenny fought Cartman and Gerald. 9/10 I was sure they were going to kill him with the flowers. :lol:

Rofish: I think tommorow.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 8:20 pm Offline
Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:35 pm55
BLAM!
You shouldn't a done dat.
He's just a boy.
Poor little feller.
Last edited by oilyGAVIN on Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 8:21 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:12 pm1
The song from kenny's first cheese-out is Heavy Metal by Don Felder, former Eagles guitarist.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XgXoWrrfp3Q
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 8:30 pm Offline
Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:18 pm4
This episode was f*cking awesome.

+ All the main characters (Butters, Kyle, Stan, Cartman, Kenny) got screentime.

+It parodied a complete trash movie.

+Spot on Pacing, well executed throughout and never loses steam.

+Near perfectly captures the terrible animation of Heavy Metal.

+Cartman character development, he has a soft spot for cats.

+The breasturary.

-It's only 22 minutes long :(

Anybody who hasn't seen Heavy Metal should go and see it. There is no drug on earth that can replicate that movie.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 8:33 pm Offline
Mon May 03, 2004 6:29 pm692Hot Florida
Man, that was a great one. I kept watching and wondering how it was going to go, throughout the whole plot XD

Loved the fight scene with Kenny vs. Gerald (and the reality vs. tripping balls), and of course, once the "cheesing" plot started, it was amusing to see Cartman hiding all the cats (and of course, Kyle's bit at the end with him, for the allusion and all). I did notice the Mr.Kitty "gender" thing (and that Mr.Kitty looks a bit different now, I chalk it up to animation change), though it's minor.

Kenny was just awesome, for a character one isn't supposed to "understand". The tripping sequences were just hilarious, especially once Gerald got into it XD The music in the Cartman scenes was quite funny, too.

I know some'll complain "WHERE WAS STAN?", and yeah, Stan was noticably lacking, but really, seeing Kenny in a role, and the other character parts was great.

Minor things: I noticed Craig's sister in the sandbox scene (with a first line), though I wonder if they intended it to be the same character (her character model appeared in a few gym shots in past seasons). And Jimmy's replaced Pip in the classroom shots, quite apparent here too, boo. I know, "PIP IS NOT IMPORTANT" and all, but still, it's kind of odd not seeing him there. Pip, even though his last line was in season 6, was around longer than Jimmy (who in my honest opinion, wore out his welcome fast. At least with Pip, aside from "Pip/Great Expectations", they didn't shove him down the viewers' throats aside from him being the "annoying Frenchie" in episodes).

And for the record: I've been watching SP since season 5, thank you very much, and saw the first four seasons through reruns and a mom's friend's tapes shortly after. I know how 'better' some of the classic episodes are, but once in a while, you get REALLY good ones in the later seasons too.

Maybe some people liked this one, because, y'know, it felt like the CLASSIC SP to them? With Kenny and all? *though it's still in the vein of the new stuff somewhat, and with the different animation it couldn't be quite "old-school", but that's nitpicking :P*.

In the one cliffhanger before an ad break, I thought Kenny was gonna die when he collapsed.

It did feel somewhat rushed/fast-paced, though :/ Ah well. I'm gonna have to rewatch this one to take it all in and get possibly more of a 'review', I guess. Since ya know, you can't sound positive sometimes because some people ruin that and you get some folks accusing one of wanting to service Parker and Stone.

The "pee in the face" shots did get a bit drawn out, but thankfully, it wasn't repeated TOO much.

I think this episode's another bit of proof that Kenny can work as a viable character without having to be 'loud' and/or unhooded, though it's a treat to see him like that in the rare instances. It's just a shame that Butters mostly obsoleted him, Pip, and Tweek as the "unlucky blond" for the most part, but eh.

And you know, have people ever heard of *gasp* DIFFERING OPINIONS? Like, oh my god, people like this episode even though I don't/don't like it even though I do? DO GO ON! Like, wow! Get out of town!

Wonder what next week's episode will be...
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 8:46 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7971Montgomery, AL
oilyGAVIN wrote:
Wow, totally gay. Why didn't Kenny die? What's up with the writters, and M&T? South Park has been going downhill ever since Guitar Queer-o (or whatever was after the Imagination land Trilogy). I don't get how everyone liked this episode when it wasn't that good. I bet all the people that liked it just recently started watching SP and have seen no old episodes to compare it with.

On the contrary, I liked this episode and have seen EVERY episode before it. No old episodes to compare it to? It felt like Season 4 era Kenny reborn. I'm glad South Park's going back to the basics with episodes like this and The List where there are no current events and celebrity crap. Last week, for example, was a crapfest. Did you come in to the show late? Like, around Season 9? Because this is the South Park I remember and love.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 9:09 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:19 pm1
I have not seen South Park in long time, but this esp was quite funny. I like how they made fun of Gov. Eliot Spitzer from New York.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 23 337 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23  Next