Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 23 337 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 9:28 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
oilyGAVIN wrote:
Wow, totally gay. Why didn't Kenny die? What's up with the writters, and M&T? South Park has been going downhill ever since Guitar Queer-o (or whatever was after the Imagination land Trilogy). I don't get how everyone liked this episode when it wasn't that good. I bet all the people that liked it just recently started watching SP and have seen no old episodes to compare it with.

I've seen every episode the night they came out, so don't start throwing that line around. Give your opinion, don't knock other people's opinion, and shut the f*ck up.

9/10. The parody wasn't a heavy one, so that was good for those who don't know Heavy Metal all that well. The storyline was very good, and the Spitzer part was great(Hardcore- He was the Governor, not Mayor.:) )

There is nothing bad I can find about this episode. The A and B plots were good, the animation was great, lemme see...why only a 9/10...oh yeah, not enough Stan.:p
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 9:32 pm Offline
Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:18 pm183Marklar
The boob shoulder pads were classic.
The Gerald vs. Kenny battle was hilarious.
"Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!"
"Intelligent and friendly on rye bread, with some mayonaise."
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 9:42 pm Offline
Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:44 pm38Alberta
Pfhor wrote:
This episode was f*cking awesome.

+ All the main characters (Butters, Kyle, Stan, Cartman, Kenny) got screentime.

+It parodied a complete trash movie.

+Spot on Pacing, well executed throughout and never loses steam.

+Near perfectly captures the terrible animation of Heavy Metal.

+Cartman character development, he has a soft spot for cats.

+The breasturary.

-It's only 22 minutes long :(

Anybody who hasn't seen Heavy Metal should go and see it. There is no drug on earth that can replicate that movie.

WOAH! Terrible animation? In Heavy Metal it's rotoscoped. It was masterpiece in rotoscoping. However, drawing those frames looks pretty jumpy, and to cut cost, it looks cheap.

The methods used work great for this homage, because they are so similar to how an episode of SP is done.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you can't
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 10:02 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18780I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Ok, I've gotta type quick...
Usual joke: That episode was tits.
Random dirty throw away one liner: I fininshed like 15 times.

Now that that's over with, I liked it. It was funny, it was well excuted, (from what I could see of it) and the animation was pretty damned cool. I'll have more later,
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 10:06 pm Offline
Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:13 am30
did anyone else notice that cartman's little kitty magically changed sexes?
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 10:09 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Yes. Many have. :lol:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 10:10 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDEEE!

Ok, that ep defines epic lol!

This episode may reek of cat pee, but it also bares the strong sent of classic SP as well, which totally kicks quite the large amount of ass. It was just...so random...and messed up...just like the old eps.

I think "Curse your rockin’ tits!" has got to be one of my favorite SP quotes to date. XD

It’s great to see that, after years, Kenny FINALLY gets a f*cking part! It’s quite a site to see in this day and age, and I’m sure the Kenny fans on SPS are ejaculating by the gallon right now/ :P

Haha, the message is so true though. It doesn’t matter if you ban something, people are always going to find a way to get high...this goes for pretty much anything in life, really, especially piracy. :P

I'm kinda amazed they didn't get Randy to do something crazy in the ep, like get high. Instead they got Gerald to do it instead, which was kinda refreshing.

I loved, how in the "cheese" world, everything basically had GIGANTIC tits! Even the gladiator weapons had boobs on them!

I thought it was silly how Cartman was hiding cats, not because of getting high, but just because it would let him keep Mr. Kitty. It was kinda cute.

I’ve also noticed that Season 12 seems to be the official Cartman Abuse season. At the start of the season, Kyle kicks the living crap out of Cartman, and now Kenny does it too, even if it wasn’t as long. I love Cartman as a character, despite his overuse in late eps, but even I think it’s totally lol.

This episode gets 10/10. It’s just so....loltastic awesome. It totally makes up for last week’s. I’m a little disappointed that Kenny didn’t die, but at this point, does it really matter? If he did, it would have been an 11/10. :P
But yeah, besides the lack of Kenny death, it's just like classic random SP, only using the graphical enhancements of the newer episodes. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Last edited by Mr. Hat_DX27 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 10:13 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
I just about DIED when we got the first shot at the press conference and I saw what Sheila was wearing. Ohh, man.

That was fantastic! Finally, some fantastic character usage - Kenny was GREAT, Butters was still there but at more of a minimum, that's how the group should be... um. I can't actually think of too much else to say at this point, I'm still pretty giggly from that Spitzer reference.

Also, cute to see that Cartman has a weakness for cats. That whole little bit was fantastic. Everything involving a cat was great, except for the gender confusion over Cartman's. (Like mother, like cat?)

Plus it ended beautifully, Kyle questioning Cartman on the Holocaust, the cat attacking that guy, and Kenny just going absolutely insane over those flowers. Great message, great jokes, great character usage, great political reference that didn't get tired. 5/5!
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 10:18 pm Offline
Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:53 am1
Alright my first post on these boards wooo! Any way, I personally loved the episode and although I am not old enough to have seen Heavy Metal in its hay day, I thought this episode was much better in comparison to the others for this season. Also I saw a couple of pages back some one said that was a sweet corvette, its a Pontiac Firebird and yes it is a totally bitching car!!! Well I look forward to posting about future episodes with my fellow South Park fans!
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 10:46 pm Offline
Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:49 am23Everywhere
Whew. I was worried about season twelve for a bit, but this shіt rocked my balls.

NO YOU FABRIC
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 10:51 pm Offline
Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:35 pm55
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
oilyGAVIN wrote:
Wow, totally gay. Why didn't Kenny die? What's up with the writters, and M&T? South Park has been going downhill ever since Guitar Queer-o (or whatever was after the Imagination land Trilogy). I don't get how everyone liked this episode when it wasn't that good. I bet all the people that liked it just recently started watching SP and have seen no old episodes to compare it with.

On the contrary, I liked this episode and have seen EVERY episode before it. No old episodes to compare it to? It felt like Season 4 era Kenny reborn. I'm glad South Park's going back to the basics with episodes like this and The List where there are no current events and celebrity crap. Last week, for example, was a crapfest. Did you come in to the show late? Like, around Season 9? Because this is the South Park I remember and love.

Yeah okay, it was a pretty good episode, I was just kinda mad that Kenny didn't die. It's like they set it up for him to die a few times. It bummed me out that they blew all those chances they had (was it on purpose?)...You know?

And no I didn't come in to the show late, I've watched it just about every Wednesday since '97. so...yeah.

It also pisses me off when people who just started watching the show say they love an episode that sucked, becuase they have no older episodes to compare to..If you get what I'm saying.
You shouldn't a done dat.
He's just a boy.
Poor little feller.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 11:01 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:44 pm1
omg... funniest lines:

> Teacher (name escapes me) - "I shouldn't have said that mmkay. That was probably bad" (after explaining the cat pee high)

> Sheila - "Don't touch me" (at press conference parody of Spitzer)

> Cartman - "Here, keep a diary" (to Mr. Kitty pseudo-Anne Frank)

> Gerald - "Just one more time" (after 10 years on cat pee wagon)

> Kyle - "He's getting REALLY high on life" (re: Kenny & flowers)

To me, the funniest scenes were the sandbox wrestling between Gerald & Kenny and Gerald's return to boobland on WWII fighter bomber with "Jewish Princess" emblazoned on it...LOL
Last edited by reb177 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 11:05 pm Offline
oilyGAVIN wrote:
Yeah okay, it was a pretty good episode, I was just kinda mad that Kenny didn't die. It's like they set it up for him to die a few times. It bummed me out that they blew all those chances they had (was it on purpose?)...You know?

I dunno, I always like it when he lives.

NO YOU FABRIC
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 11:12 pm Offline
Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:35 pm55
~McBob wrote:
oilyGAVIN wrote:

I dunno, I always like it when he lives.

I liked it when he died all the time and then in one episode he was alive 'til the end of the episode, and then he got all excited.
But I mean, in the beginning Kenny was made to die.
You shouldn't a done dat.
He's just a boy.
Poor little feller.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 11:16 pm Offline
I think it's cooler that Kenny now only dies occasionally, because that way, the deaths are even more unexpected, and, therefore, more fun.

NO YOU FABRIC

Sort by  
Page 4 of 23 337 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next