Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 23 337 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 11:19 pm Offline
Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:35 pm55
ShaneHaughey wrote:
oilyGAVIN wrote:
Wow, totally gay. Why didn't Kenny die? What's up with the writters, and M&T? South Park has been going downhill ever since Guitar Queer-o (or whatever was after the Imagination land Trilogy). I don't get how everyone liked this episode when it wasn't that good. I bet all the people that liked it just recently started watching SP and have seen no old episodes to compare it with.

I've seen every episode the night they came out, so don't start throwing that line around. Give your opinion, don't knock other people's opinion, and shut the f*ck up.

9/10. The parody wasn't a heavy one, so that was good for those who don't know Heavy Metal all that well. The storyline was very good, and the Spitzer part was great(Hardcore- He was the Governor, not Mayor.:) )

There is nothing bad I can find about this episode. The A and B plots were good, the animation was great, lemme see...why only a 9/10...oh yeah, not enough Stan.:p

I know no one probably cares, but the whole shpeal earlier was my friend who was really pissed with this episode.(just letting you all know so you don't think I'm a dick.)
You shouldn't a done dat.
He's just a boy.
Poor little feller.
Last edited by oilyGAVIN on Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 11:22 pm Offline
Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:35 pm55
~McBob wrote:
I think it's cooler that Kenny now only dies occasionally, because that way, the deaths are even more unexpected, and, therefore, more fun.

Yeah, you have a point there. But they sey him up for it so many times this episode, that it was kind of a let down when he didn't.
You shouldn't a done dat.
He's just a boy.
Poor little feller.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 11:28 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
I'm not really sure I believe that it was your friend, but either way I'll let this die. :lol:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 11:38 pm Offline
Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:36 am215
I thought this was fairly decent episode, Kenny puking and parts of it going on Butters was pretty funny, "Yeah that's it little buddy just let it out". There was a few other funny parts as well but did anyone notice that Kenny's window still hadn't been fixed since The List?
At least we have Đ°ssholes, you dumb girl!
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 11:48 pm Offline
Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:57 pm2
awww hell yeah, that was the most rockin' SP in a long time.
...now i'm going to ferment sawage and huff the methane. thanks for the tip SP creators
C'mon
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 11:52 pm Offline
Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:49 am23Everywhere
GregW wrote:
There was a few other funny parts as well but did anyone notice that Kenny's window still hadn't been fixed since The List?

Please. How are the McCormicks gonna afford to get a window fixed? They need that money for their Pop Tarts and frozen waffles.

NO YOU FABRIC
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 11:58 pm Offline
Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm33Melbourne, AU
Very good references to Heavy Metal, Anne Frank, Spitzer, drug use between generations.

Just... wow...

When Kenny was "cheesed out of his mind", he looked strangely fat... I dunno... Clothing shouldn't stretch like that. Needless to say, it's all done for the humour and dammit, fantastic work. Thank god for having Kenny realistically pissed off with the intervention.

Only thing is, this episode was full of references. If someone's been living in a cave and does know what
  1. Heavy Metal (I assume a lot of people, especially the younger generation),
  2. the Spitzer scandal (well, it *is* U.S.-based, so I can imagine a fair few people don't get that; hey, I live in *.au), and
  3. Anne Frank (you really must have been living under a cave. It was quite evident with Cartman's, "Here, write a diary.")
then they're completely in the dark.

Edit: Hmm... I can see their stance on drugs. You don't end up seeing her boobs when you're "on the cheese" -- much like how you never catch the dragon in "Heroin Hero".
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 27, 2008 12:50 am Offline
Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:35 am1
I love how advanced/efficient Gerald's piss-inducing setup is compared with the kids'. :D
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 27, 2008 12:51 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
This was a great episode much better than last weeks disapointment i was laughing nearly all the way though this, cat piss love to know where they get there ideas from i hope the rest of season 12 will be as good as this episode was then maybe this will be an epic season.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 27, 2008 1:05 am Offline
Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:49 am23Everywhere
James--76 wrote:
This was a great episode much better than last weeks disapointment i was laughing nearly all the way though this, cat piss love to know where they get there ideas from i hope the rest of season 12 will be as good as this episode was then maybe this will be an epic season.

I'm sure they got the idea for this epidode while on a cat piss trip.

NO YOU FABRIC
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 27, 2008 2:53 am Offline
Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:36 pm1
Although I'm new to the boards, I've watched SP since the beginning! I had to reply about this episode because it has become one of my favorites not to mention me being a Kenny fanatic. I couldn't stop laughing at Kenny's hallucinations and the "cheesing" haha. "You should've seen the titties!" Is it me or has the animation changed this season? It looks more like classic SP than previous seasons- regardless, I like it. Oh and I saw the bullet hole in Kenny's window from "The List" episode- awesome.

:unhoodedkenny:
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 27, 2008 3:16 am Offline
Wed May 24, 2006 11:17 am287Glasgow, Scotland
I really didn't like this episode

It wasn't the really great animation which was very top notch. Or the actual idea of getting high of cat piss. It wasn't the fact that they had a very funny Cartman B-story.

It's just the fact that I, personally, didn't find the majority of it funny.

And usually, with South Park, I find it hysterical. In fact, I rewatched a few South Park episodes from earlier seasons and laughed my ass off. They parodied things that people knew about and could instantly laugh about or just did normal episodes with funny plotlines/stories.

This, and the last few episodes, have been few laughs in and between.

But back to this episode.. Because I haven't seen Heavy Metal, I didn't actually understand the majority of it except for a girl with big, swinging tits that mesmerised the guys. So the 'trip out' dreams were lost on me. Everything else was few laughs few and far between.

Good points were the absolutely excellent animation, finally seeing Kenny get some sort of storyline focus and the hilarious idea of 'getting high off cat piss'. Most of you found it a good episode and, well, I'm glad. But for me, this just wasn't one of those 'classic Emmy winning episodes' that people are talking about.

Although I will find a moment that I did laugh at, hysterically; Cartman taking his cat to the basement in Anne Frank style and saying to the cat "Here, write a diary". That, right there, was awesome. And probably one of the funniest South Park moments I've seen in a while. I actually liked that subplot; it showed Cartman, despite having some actual emotion for pets and not people, unable to draw comparisons between Anne Frank and his situation despite Kyle confronting him about it.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 27, 2008 3:22 am Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
I saw Heavy Metal literally the day before this came out. It basically has alot of drug/sex influence, where in almost every 'episode' in the movie a character has sex and the females get naked and have huge tits.

Gerald as a pilot spoofed a episode, as did Kenny flying the bird thing.

All in all, watching Heavy Metal, it'd make more sense if you were stoned.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 27, 2008 3:33 am Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
The B-17 story in Heavy Metal doesn't have any sex. It does, however, combine WWII and zombies, so that was my favorite.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 27, 2008 3:55 am Offline
Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:42 am1
I'm not reading through 6 pages of sh*t to reply. I laughed my ass off this episode.

I am extremely pleased with the way season 12 is going. I cringed while waiting to see Britney post-shotgun blast and I loved every second of it.

The CP/Salvia/Shroomery connection is brilliant. Whoever is writing season 12, keep on keeping on. Nothing like this will be seen on television in the next 5-15 years.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 23 337 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next