Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 6 of 6 80 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 16, 2008 2:05 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:02 pm1
It's pretty late :-s where is the episode? :D
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 16, 2008 4:11 pm Offline
Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:46 pm22South Park
I just had a thought guys
remember way back (well not really way back) in *1107* how the homeless people all went back to california
well maybe the marsh family will have a run in with the homeless
i doubt it but a man can dream eh?
well im really pshyced for this episode
im in canada so i dont get the channel
i'll be ditching my work at school to watch this for sure :twisted:
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 16, 2008 5:19 pm Offline
Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:22 pm32
CartmansCuzzin wrote:
Wow M&T really love Randy...sorry for complaining but I mean, there are plenty of other SP characters to work around besides the same exact ones we see in every rotation at each half of the past 3-4 seasons. It's damn near almost predictable of what character will have there screen time nowadays. And does a Stan episode always have to include his dad in it? Sigh...

Well on a brighter note, this still should be a good ep or at least something worth watching. Hope 1207 isn't an Eric/Butters flick since that's the only normally rotated duo that haven't gotten a spin yet.

Amen to that. I love South Park and I know that I don't sound like I do at times, but I agree with this.

The Randy character is funny, but it's frustrating when M & T have come up with nearly 100 characters in the last 12 years yet every episode since the 10th season for the most part has been about Cartman, Butters, Kyle, &/or Randy. 50 - 100 characters and only 4 are used about 90% of the time.

Sorry about the complaining.
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 16, 2008 6:12 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
Kennyfan84 wrote:
CartmansCuzzin wrote:
Wow M&T really love Randy...sorry for complaining but I mean, there are plenty of other SP characters to work around besides the same exact ones we see in every rotation at each half of the past 3-4 seasons. It's damn near almost predictable of what character will have there screen time nowadays. And does a Stan episode always have to include his dad in it? Sigh...

Well on a brighter note, this still should be a good ep or at least something worth watching. Hope 1207 isn't an Eric/Butters flick since that's the only normally rotated duo that haven't gotten a spin yet.

Amen to that. I love South Park and I know that I don't sound like I do at times, but I agree with this.

The Randy character is funny, but it's frustrating when M & T have come up with nearly 100 characters in the last 12 years yet every episode since the 10th season for the most part has been about Cartman, Butters, Kyle, &/or Randy. 50 - 100 characters and only 4 are used about 90% of the time.

Sorry about the complaining.

If so then next half will have the traditional 1 "girl episode", a strong Butters theme episode and a continuation episode(s) {2-3 episodes based off each other}

Stan I guess is too "viewer boring" to work alone of screen, i have read on many web sites dislike for episodes Stan soloed (Stanley's cup, Woodland Critters, etc), so I guess dumping in his bumbling old man keeps the Family guy/Simpson viewers pleased with the whole stupid father skit.

*shrug*, I like where the episode's story is going, but I feel without a Kyle or Wendy element, it's going to be a lack luster simple episode with:

"Randy is dumb and does "X", Stan notices and does "Y" to prevent "X", meanwhile subplot characters work against Stan attempting to prevent "X"."

I have faith in the episode, but with probably one more this half season...we need something dynamite. This season is doing well, but ever since Major Boobage I haven't felt exactly extremely hyped post episode.
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 16, 2008 7:04 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Episode is now airing on the east coast. Continue discussion in episode 1206 post-air discussion.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 6 of 6 80 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6