Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 6 80 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 15, 2008 2:54 am Offline
Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:53 pm122Austria
I wonder if there is going to be another dig at Al gore in this episode :?

Anyway, I hope this is going to be the only Randy episode in this season: I'd prefer a kids-being-kids story - we have too few of these, nowadays. However, 1204 and 1205 turned out better than I thought, so there's still hope for this one.
Pip: Besides, I hate french people.
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 15, 2008 10:29 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:02 am13
Seems like a sweet episode indeed! Randy is just priceless.

But bring in Pip!
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 15, 2008 10:35 am Offline
Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:57 am239San Clemente, California
Not another movin’ to California story.

The premise seems a little weak but I will keep an open mind.

:D
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 15, 2008 11:22 am Offline
Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 am3
my friends and i were discussing this the other day!
(internet suddenly not around)

... along with (and this is random) what if someone travelled back in time 500 years or so and then there mobile went off ... our guess is killed as a witch or devil child...
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 15, 2008 1:15 pm Offline
Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:02 pm112college
mandy88 wrote:
... along with (and this is random) what if someone travelled back in time 500 years or so and then there mobile went off ... our guess is killed as a witch or devil child...

...nothing. They wouldn't have a signal, so nobody could call or text them. Unless they ran out of battery and it beeped.
This is really something witty. I promise. If you don't get it, you are an idiot :D

Hamsters.
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 15, 2008 2:14 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Randy episodes.... :|

Sometimes Randy can be really funny ("The Losing Edge", "Spontaneous Combustion," "More Crap" but other times he is annoyingly as hell (Two Days After The Day.....Bloody Mary.....Night Of The Living Homeless)

This already seems like one of those episodes where he'll be continuously overreacting to situations in a way that only ends up being lame and not funny.

They'll have to be clever to make the 'Randy formula' work this time around. I'm keeping the faith though!
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 15, 2008 5:02 pm Offline
Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:57 pm1018Earth definetly... most likely somewhere on land
Pip Tweek wrote:
They'll have to be clever to make the 'Randy formula' work this time around. I'm keeping the faith though!

The Randy formula ALWAY'S works.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 15, 2008 5:28 pm Offline
Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:11 pm6
Maybe it will have a reference to "There will Be Blood", the preview reminded me of the movie for some reason.
4 8 15 16 23 42
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 15, 2008 8:15 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:21 am63DE
Kyati wrote:
Maybe it will have a reference to "There will Be Blood", the preview reminded me of the movie for some reason.

You must not have actually seen There Will Be Blood, because the preview clip is nothing like it. Like I said before, tt's much closer to Grapes of Wrath if anything.
"Yea bitch, school in summertime, open your f***in' ears n**** whore, I'll pop yo bitch ass!" - Fat Abbot
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 16, 2008 2:53 am Offline
Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:22 am76
ha this will be good one with randy there is dobut to be funny in iot i cant wait for this one CALIFORNIA
Favourite Character: Cartman
Favourite Episode: Child Abduction Is Not Funny OR The Jeffersons
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 16, 2008 3:18 am Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
Looking at the episode from what we know, I'll be greatly disappointed if:

*We see no Oregon trail references
*No side story involving Wendy or Kyle chasing after Stan.
*No Wendy in general
*No Kenny in general

Otherwise, I'm stoked Stan and his old man finally get to do something. But a side thought. The upcoming weeks show us how short/long S12 will be, because the half season will be concluding soon. I hope were getting a longer season than the past 5 years (14 eps. past 4 years, 15 in S7, 17 in season 6.)
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 16, 2008 3:30 am Offline
Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:49 pm328Ohio
The commercial, for anyone who didn't see it:

Narrator: Have the citizens of South Park lost their mind? [People are wandering around the streets in their bathrobes, carrying laptops]
Man: WHAT'S HAPPENING?
Mr. Garrison: We have to find out what's going on!
Steven: Check Drudge Report!
Randy: There's no internet to find out why there's no internet!
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 16, 2008 10:08 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:12 am4
make sure to check out THE definitive blog for explanation and commentary for all NEW episodes
http://schmovies.wordpress.com
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 16, 2008 10:43 am Offline
Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:11 pm6
mdub87 wrote:
Kyati wrote:

You must not have actually seen There Will Be Blood, because the preview clip is nothing like it. Like I said before, tt's much closer to Grapes of Wrath if anything.

Yes I have seen TWBB, although the preview of the new episode was all I saw. The preview "reminded" me of the movie. When Daniel and HW go to the Sunday ranch to look for oil. Anyway so sorry, I guess I missed the whole Steinbeck thing, yeah you're right so give yourself a big pat on the back before you go back to skeet shooting other peoples ideas out of the air.
4 8 15 16 23 42
Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 16, 2008 12:40 pm Offline
Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:31 pm2247Santa Monica, CA
I wrote a SP spec script that kind of reminds me of this premise. Mine was about how California runs out of water, and the boys write the Governator a letter offering snow from the Rockies -- an ever-replenishing resource -- to help them out. Soon though, the Governator has taken over the whole region, and there is no snow anywhere, and everyone is upset. So the town decides to revolt. They pack planes and water-bomb Southern California (set the to the song "Aenima" by Tool), washing away all the grime and bullsh*t, and we pull back and it sort of looks like LA -- America's assh*le -- is getting an enema, brown sh*t pouring into the Pacific.

I sincerely doubt that's even close to how this ep will play out, but on the face it sort of reminds me of my script.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 6 80 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next