Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 6 of 6 86 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 23, 2008 9:03 am Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:43 am1
not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but i have a hunch that the thieves will think Cartman and Butters are gay.... holding hands.... partners..... makes sense.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 23, 2008 9:42 am Offline
Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:37 am11
The thieves see C+B holding hands? I thought the thieves never saw them b/c they went to that "Phun Center."

*screw Wendy, i hope she dies and/or never comes back. The earlier seasons her voice was annoying, and her character is all-around obnoxious.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 23, 2008 10:13 am Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
j-rab wrote:
The thieves see C+B holding hands? I thought the thieves never saw them b/c they went to that "Phun Center."

*screw Wendy, i hope she dies and/or never comes back. The earlier seasons her voice was annoying, and her character is all-around obnoxious.

obnoxious compared to who/what?

Otherwise I play the Cartman card.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 23, 2008 1:01 pm Offline
Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:46 pm22South Park
Delilah wrote:
I saw the commercial last night! For anyone who didn't see it:

Narrator: The class is taking a field trip. [The class is at the pioneer village place]
Mr. Garrison: Alright class, welcome to pioneer village.
Narrator: But Cartman has other plans.
[Cartman and Butters are holding hands, and Cartman's trying to tug Butters away from the pioneer village]
Cartman: Screw this place, we gotta go to Super Fun Time!
Narrator: But will his partner get in his way?
Cartman: Let go of my hand!
Butters: Teacher said we can't let go 'till we get back to the bus!

Just to tell you guys i found a video on youtube of the commercial for the new episode.
it doesnt have the best audio, but if you know what the dialogue is (if you refer back to her commercial script thingy) then you can kinda figure it out.
The commercial can be found here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=m-039fkyv-U
btw this isnt my video i just found it off of youtube
aside from that it looks like this episode will be a bit different from other cartman/butters episodes, as it appears that butters will actually retaliate this time. Can't wait!
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 23, 2008 2:09 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Guess they're going to Pioneer Village in Minden, NE
but with the fact that its in a city they're probably going to make it out to be Omaha or another city like that.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 23, 2008 2:52 pm Offline
Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:37 am11
HAcoreRD wrote:
j-rab wrote:

obnoxious compared to who/what?

I'm not comparing, I'm saying she's obnoxious in general. Definitely not Cartman because he's one of the best animated characters ever to be created. Cartman puts a smile on my face.
Last edited by j-rab on Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 23, 2008 2:57 pm Offline
Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:49 pm328Ohio
I think Wendy's kinda obnoxious too. I guess I think her relashionship with Stan is cute, but her character just seems sorta snobby and stuck up.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 23, 2008 2:59 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
I kinda agree that Cartman/Butters episodes are getting too predictable, even if it is my second favorite formula (right behind Stan/Randy). Let's hope this 1 proves us wrong. :D

I also agree with the Wendy hate. I think she works well with Cartman (as seen in Chef Goes Nanners), but other than that I find her annoying. She's obnoxious like Cartman, but unlike him I don't find her that entertaining. I'd only like to see 2 more episodes involving her: one where she thinks Stan & Kyle are gay and one where she moves away to a rebuilt San Fran. or something.

Also, just out of curiosity, are you the same HAcoreRD from BG forums, HAcoreRD?
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 23, 2008 3:24 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
Delilah wrote:
I think Wendy's kinda obnoxious too. I guess I think her relashionship with Stan is cute, but her character just seems sorta snobby and stuck up.

I think she changed similiar to how Stan and Kyle went from brats to who they are now. Wendy just seems a bit more sweet hearted and accepting as a person, seeing as she's not psycho-bitch anymore. And when compared to the other girls, she can't be considered that obnoxious, unless we're going to count "Marjorine" which all of them were like that, but changed.

Of the girl, Bebe, Rebecca (Red), and Lola seem to be the obnoxious ones. Wendy's more middle ground/nice, just depends if she's getting back stabbed or her man's being stolen.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 23, 2008 3:25 pm Offline
Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:26 pm5
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:
I also agree with the Wendy hate. I think she works well with Cartman (as seen in Chef Goes Nanners), but other than that I find her annoying. She's obnoxious like Cartman, but unlike him I don't find her that entertaining.

I actually like Wendy, but I don't like her relationship with Stan anymore. It was cute in the beginning, and heck, I still like the old episodes with them together, but now I'd like to move past it. Raisins pretty much cemented for me that Stan doesn't need her, and I agree with you that she works well with Cartman. I'd love to see more tension between those two, as I think she makes him more human and he makes her more devious. They could be very fun together.

Edit: I just wanted to add that I do like the idea of her and Stan being friends. I loved how they were interacting in The List up until it regressed to romance like before. Funny gag, yeah, but still.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 23, 2008 7:04 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Show is now airing on the east coast.
Please continue discussion in post-air discussion thread.

As always, the episode will be available following its airing throughout the continental US.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 6 of 6 86 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6