Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 6 86 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 21, 2008 7:18 pm Offline
Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:09 pm4
It's really weird... everyone loves Butters, but not me. I REALLY don't like him. It's not that I dislike him... he just gets on my nerves. WHY? Is there something WRONG WITH ME???? :(
And although I'm more of a Kyle/Stan and Kyle/Cartman fan, the clip was pretty damn gay and I'm happy!!!!! *fangirl squeal*
I LOVE SP so much, I don't have any critisicm on this season so far... I'm loving it, even though most people are really dissatisified!!! So I think this ep will be A Okay by me! :mrgreen:
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 21, 2008 8:44 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
^

Nothing is wrong with you, Butters is simply an annoying character, which some people find cute or funny. I personally hate Butters, but there's times I guess he can fit spots better than Stan or Kyle could, when Cartman needs a lackee to control.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 21, 2008 9:51 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
LawrenceTaylor wrote:
Big-Will, what does your avatar's sign say?

"Your All-American :D"
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 21, 2008 10:51 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:06 pm5Houston, TX
haha, unbelievable... butters is a great character, IMO.

none of you remember childhood? wasn't there some kid that was JUST LIKE HIM when you were growing up? hell, i'm in college and i've been acquainted with some people that... well, let's say they were probably a lot like butters when they were little...
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 21, 2008 11:47 pm Offline
Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:07 pm19phoenix az
Butters is my fave character he is freaking hilarious he is what makes the show so awesome.
Butters:-- please dont sell me to Paris hilton mom and dad.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 3:32 am Offline
Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:49 pm328Ohio
I saw the commercial last night! For anyone who didn't see it:

Narrator: The class is taking a field trip. [The class is at the pioneer village place]
Mr. Garrison: Alright class, welcome to pioneer village.
Narrator: But Cartman has other plans.
[Cartman and Butters are holding hands, and Cartman's trying to tug Butters away from the pioneer village]
Cartman: Screw this place, we gotta go to Super Fun Time!
Narrator: But will his partner get in his way?
Cartman: Let go of my hand!
Butters: Teacher said we can't let go 'till we get back to the bus!
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 4:07 am Offline
  • YIM
Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:59 pm793under the cork tree
i love that they're holding hands! it's sooo cute
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 4:13 am Offline
Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:49 pm328Ohio
I know! And it sounds like they're going to be holding hands throughout the entire episode, since Butters is refusing to let go! So cute!
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 4:20 am Offline
  • YIM
Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:59 pm793under the cork tree
yeah, in the preview clip they held hands, in the commercial they did, and also in the preview picture. maybe my buttman fantasies will come true!
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 6:27 am Offline
Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:53 pm122Austria
Even though this is about the 1000th Cartman/Butters episode, I'm looking forward to this one much more than last week. Cartman/Butters stories have always been funny so far, the plot looks promising and as long as it is executed in the right way, I guess I'll have indeed a "phun tyme" watching this one. It also really seems that it could be a kids-being-kids episode for once. Social criticism as the main focus of an episode is good once in a while, but we need more lighthearted eps.

Overall, I'm pretty optimistic about it.

...and I still don't understand Butters- and Cartman haters. But that's just me.
Pip: Besides, I hate french people.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 9:32 am Offline
Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:52 am17
I like Butters,But Cartman aint my Fave charecter, sorry.But he does come up with the best lines,though.Anyway, this episode looks Funny,good, and Enteraining.In other words-Epic.But we will to wait to find out!
You shall respect my athority!!
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 9:54 am Offline
Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:41 am6Chicago, IL
I like Eric/Butters combo, but not as much as Kyle/Eric combo episodes. With the Kyle/Eric combos you get a clash of aggressive and contradicting over tones between the two in almost every 2-3 lines of dialog. Which makes for great character chemistry in the episode build-up before it explodes in a awesome mass of destruction between the two.

Eric/Butters combos offer the idea that Eric will be in total control till the mid or end point of the story arch before Butters interferes with is "master plan(s)" some what and one or the other will get screwed, but the same can go either way with the Kyle/Eric combo. The only difference with this combo is that Eric will go un-apposed for the majority of the story, unlike with the Kyle/Eric stories.

Either way, it will be a classic story with a character combo but with a different plot. Any episode that involves Eric and any other character is comedy gold in my book.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 11:17 am Offline
Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:37 am3
Sounds like an awesome episode... however, why can't Canadians watch the previews now?
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 12:15 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Heres another image it opens quite big

http://www.comedycentral.com/press/imag ... Time-2.jpg
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 12:25 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:29 pm10
Considering that this is going to be a Carmtan an Butters episode, i know it'll be hilarious! South Park alwasy has the best season starters and enders (although it's really not the end of the season. But anyways I'M SUPER EXCITED!!!
I like to play red rocket with Kenny because he's just the cutest thing ever!!! <3

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 6 86 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next