Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 6 86 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 12:29 pm Offline
Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:56 pm95
Nice image, James--76

Hey, Wendy and Stan are holding hands! The Wendy/Stan shippers are gonna have a field day!

Oh... and um, Kyle and Jimmy are holding hands too. So... the Kyle/Jimmy shippers are gonna have a field day too....
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 1:13 pm Offline
Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:20 pm134
Quote:
Oh... and um, Kyle and Jimmy are holding hands too. So... the Kyle/Jimmy shippers are gonna have a field day too....

The fangirl in me was hoping that we'd see Stan and Kyle holding hands, but maybe I should give Kyle/Jimmy a try :lol:

And in response to an earlier post, you are NOT the only person that hates Butters. *Raises hand* When I first got into this show, I loved him, but now there is TOO much of him (just like there is an excess of other characters...), and his naive nature is just getting old and predictable. So at the moment I'm not looking too forward to another Cartman/Butters episode. (Am I the only one who HATES Cartman/Butters episodes as well? Their interactions are, again, way too predictable for my taste.)
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 1:41 pm Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
Delilah wrote:
I saw the commercial last night! For anyone who didn't see it:

Narrator: The class is taking a field trip. [The class is at the pioneer village place]
Mr. Garrison: Alright class, welcome to pioneer village.
Narrator: But Cartman has other plans.
[Cartman and Butters are holding hands, and Cartman's trying to tug Butters away from the pioneer village]
Cartman: Screw this place, we gotta go to Super Fun Time!
Narrator: But will his partner get in his way?
Cartman: Let go of my hand!
Butters: Teacher said we can't let go 'till we get back to the bus!

Aww, man, that's usually my job. XD I missed the commercial last night.

And regarding that other press image: AWWW, Stan and Wendy are holding hands! <3

I hope this episode is as amazing as I think it's going to be.

(Oh, and by the way, I'm not exactly a Butters fan either. It's not that I dislike him, it's just that sometimes he kinda irks me. Although, other times, I'll admit that I find him adorable.)
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 2:33 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:59 pm793under the cork tree
my brother despises butters. yet another reason that i'm questioning why he's my favorite out of all 4 of my bros
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 3:00 pm Offline
Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:55 pm1
wanna see moar kenny, why isn't he in the picture holding kyles hand?
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 4:04 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
Thank whatever higher power, Stan/Wendy involvement.

I thought Stan couldn't so much as touch Wendy without vomiting? (Chef's chocolate salty balls)

Still, thank god, maybe the fan boy in me will get something to hold me over till after summer.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 4:38 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
So...apparently the kids get paired together for some reason. It's cool that Jimmy gets to move into the spotlight with Kyle...

I wonder if we'll see the entire class in groups of two...and who will team up with Kenny?? Will it be...

Craig?
Clyde?
Token?
Timmy?
Tweek?
Bebe?
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 4:44 pm Offline
Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:46 pm22South Park
HAcoreRD wrote:

I thought Stan couldn't so much as touch Wendy without vomiting? (Chef's chocolate salty balls)

Still, thank god, maybe the fan boy in me will get something to hold me over till after summer.

I agree 100% with u there. I was hoping for a stan-wendy episode in season 12. After "overlogging" i was hoping that i wouldnt have to wait all summer for another 7 chances. I dont care how much screen time they get this episode, i just hope we get the reassurance that they still had a relationship going on.
I realise that this is a comedy, but i think that there could be some other themes in this show also.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 5:22 pm Offline
Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:53 pm2
Quote:

And in response to an earlier post, you are NOT the only person that hates Butters. *Raises hand* When I first got into this show, I loved him, but now there is TOO much of him (just like there is an excess of other characters...), and his naive nature is just getting old and predictable.

I also used to love butters... but now theres just too much of him, and the fact that hes pretty much replaced Kenny is irritating too, since Kenny was my favorite charactor on south park.
I wish Kenny wasnt so 'out of the picture' if you know what I mean. I miss him being in the episodes like he used to be. Maybe M&T will bring him back soon.. :unhoodedkenny:
BUT, anyways, I'm looking forward to this episode, Cartman can always make me laugh.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 8:19 pm Offline
Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:32 pm6
Schougadiver wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:

I agree 100% with u there. I was hoping for a stan-wendy episode in season 12. After "overlogging" i was hoping that i wouldnt have to wait all summer for another 7 chances. I dont care how much screen time they get this episode, i just hope we get the reassurance that they still had a relationship going on.
I realise that this is a comedy, but i think that there could be some other themes in this show also.

I would love to see some Stan/Wendy episodes, too. I've always been a fan of Stan and Wendy's relationship. It's so cute :)

That's probably why I loved "The List" so much. Not only was it well-done and had a great lesson to it, it brought Stan and Wendy together again (at least that's what we assume).

Let's keep our fingers crossed. I hope that this episode will have some Stan/Wendy moments.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 9:19 pm Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
I got it,

Garrison probably assigned partners.

Stan and Wendy
Craig and Clyde
Jimmy and Kyle
Eric and Butters
and we'll just say Tweek and Kenny.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 9:29 pm Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
And the other thing...

I LOVE BUTTERS!! He is so adorable and innocent.
Kind of like me. I do agree that there needs to be more from Kenny, but I don't know why there are so many who now despise him. Is it because he is predictible? Maybe matt and trey should start a reaction for butters, and tell Cartman to buzz out. I agree that the last year of so of butters has been kinda lame with all the dressing up, and gay talk...

But butters is here because he reminds many of their own childhood. He is the best! Bring back Professor Chaos :chaos:
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 10:10 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
Shiksah wrote:
Schougadiver wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:

I would love to see some Stan/Wendy episodes, too. I've always been a fan of Stan and Wendy's relationship. It's so cute :)

That's probably why I loved "The List" so much. Not only was it well-done and had a great lesson to it, it brought Stan and Wendy together again (at least that's what we assume).

Let's keep our fingers crossed. I hope that this episode will have some Stan/Wendy moments.

I agree, I think it's adorable, innocent love like theirs is just heart warming.

Since this episode regards trigger happy people, and the likely hostage situation, maybe Stan and Wendy will confess more feelings fearing they'll die? (Similiar to Kenny and his girlfriend in the rainforest episode)

as for Kenny's partner, he probably wont be shown holding hands, but will likely be standing in the background awkwardly. Or maybe he'll ghost like Pip and timmy and Tweek.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2008 10:48 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Looks like Old World Wisconsin in Eagle, WI

http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/oww
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 23, 2008 2:40 am Offline
Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:22 am76
butter and cartman ep this will be good as i cant wait
Favourite Character: Cartman
Favourite Episode: Child Abduction Is Not Funny OR The Jeffersons

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 6 86 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next