Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 10 of 14 210 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 25, 2008 4:11 pm Offline
Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:37 am11
ShaneHaughey wrote:
j-rab wrote:
I knew he was talking about a giddy, fan girl. What is it about Wendy that rocks? I can't think of ONE thing.
~I also knew that those 10,000 words would consist of nothing but copying and pasting :)

Oh well, I'm more of a Cartman&Kenny fan anyway. :unhoodedkenny: :cartmansmirk:

Oh, where to start with your idiocy:
1- HE is M-A-L-E. Do you know the different genders?
2- HE didn't feel like really debating with you when I linked HIM on MSN because HE thought your sh*t was so damned retarded and based on no facts that HE didn't(and still doesn't) think you are worth any of HIS time.

I could post more, but I am laughing so hard right now. Man, you're an idiot.
A funny one though.

First of all everyone has a different opinion on the show, douche bag. Thinking that someone's relationship is cute, that's kinda gay if your M A L E. I don't give a f*ck what you 2 homosexuals think anyway. You 2 are probably in some buttfuckin relationship since no guy would ever f*ckin stand up for another GUY. There is nothing more GAY and WORTHLESS and RETARDED than copying a bunch of "WENDY ROCKS" without saying why. He's a MALE? That's the worst part!!! homosexuals! I'm laughing so hard because I've never seen such queerbags on this board. :lol:
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 25, 2008 4:18 pm Offline
Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:51 am1
SO far one of the best episodes in season 12. :cartmanlaugh: At first it seemed strange that Kyle would pick Jimmy as a partner but it made sense later on when the terrorists picked Kenny to kill. 9.5/10
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 25, 2008 4:20 pm Offline
Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:57 pm1018Earth definetly... most likely somewhere on land
j-rab wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:
j-rab wrote:
I knew he was talking about a giddy, fan girl. What is it about Wendy that rocks? I can't think of ONE thing.
~I also knew that those 10,000 words would consist of nothing but copying and pasting :)

Oh well, I'm more of a Cartman&Kenny fan anyway. :unhoodedkenny: :cartmansmirk:

2- HE didn't feel like really debating with you when I linked HIM on MSN because HE thought your sh*t was so damned retarded and based on no facts that HE didn't(and still doesn't) think you are worth any of HIS time.

A funny one though.

First of all everyone has a different opinion on the show, douche bag. Thinking that someone's relationship is cute, that's kinda gay if your M A L E. I don't give a f*ck what you 2 homosexuals think anyway. There is nothing more GAY and WORTHLESS and RETARDED than copying a bunch of "WENDY ROCKS" without saying why. He's a MALE? That's the worst part!!! homosexuals! I'm laughing so hard because I've never seen such queerbags on this board. :lol:

You're very homophobic and sexist aren't you. You also seem to have a poor sense of humour and seek to put others down to make yourself feel empowered. So I get this impresion that your opinion is not very valid. Now I hope you have a good day.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 25, 2008 4:36 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
j-rab wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

A funny one though.

First of all everyone has a different opinion on the show, douche bag. Thinking that someone's relationship is cute, that's kinda gay if your M A L E. I don't give a f*ck what you 2 homosexuals think anyway. You 2 are probably in some buttfuckin relationship since no guy would ever f*ckin stand up for another GUY. There is nothing more GAY and WORTHLESS and RETARDED than copying a bunch of "WENDY ROCKS" without saying why. He's a MALE? That's the worst part!!! homosexuals! I'm laughing so hard because I've never seen such queerbags on this board. :lol:

I don't know what the hell this MSN drama is about, but I would suggest you knock it off and stop killing this thread with it.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 25, 2008 7:19 pm Offline
Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:31 pm3
OMG What happened to South Park?

Am I the only one that thought this entire season pretty much sucked major arse? Over logging was probably the best episode.

Whats with the characters acting weird?
Butters assertive?
Eric afraid of kyle?

Whats with all this parody stuff? NOT FUNNY!

This whole season was just weird and basically not funny. Its almost as if Mat and Trey had nothing to do with the show. Did they have any input at all this season? Everything seemed quickly thrown together like no thought was put into it.

Terrible.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 26, 2008 6:45 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
That episode was good, it's not too great, but it was alright.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 26, 2008 7:09 am Offline
Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:30 am7Baden, Austria
ubastards wrote:

Am I the only one that thought this entire season pretty much sucked major arse? Over logging was probably the best episode.

Butters assertive?
Eric afraid of kyle?

This whole season was just weird and basically not funny. Its almost as if Mat and Trey had nothing to do with the show. Did they have any input at all this season? Everything seemed quickly thrown together like no thought was put into it.

Terrible.

i have the same opinion, the only funny episode of this season is britney's new look.

a few stepps to make south park funnier:

1. use kyle, kenny, cartman and stan, not just a few of them
2. stay in south park, don't make the happening elsewhere
3. let the characters overreact (like in S5E1 "scott tenorman must die", when cartman killed the boy's parents because of 16 dollars and 12 cents, S10E7 "Tsst" when cartman wanted to kill his mother etc.)
4. cartman has to be stupid, kenny perverted
etc.....

whats with trey and matt??????? are they on vacation? most of us could invent better stories
I am austrian, that means i gotta be 16 to be able to buy alcohol, I'm 14 and I drink anyway. HAHAHA you gotta wait until you're 21 HAHAHA
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 26, 2008 11:40 am Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
ubastards wrote:

Butters assertive?
Eric afraid of kyle?

Terrible.

Yes indeed the season sucked arse, well, most of the season. The only two episodes I thought were actually funny was Major Boobage and Super fun time. The others had 0-1 funny parts.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 26, 2008 11:50 am Offline
Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:20 pm176
If I have to give semi-arbitrary numbers to how I would rate each ep:

1. Major Boobage - 9.6
2. Canada On Strike! - 9.2
3. Over Logging - 9.0
4. Britneys New Look - 8.7
5. Super Fun Time - 8.6
6. Tonsil Trouble - 8.5
7. Eek, A Penis! - 7.9

Thats life, all the people say...
You're riding high in April, shot down in May
But I know I'm gonna change that tune.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 26, 2008 12:08 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
I know i'm not taking my own advice by feeding this troll, but it's pretty funny now. Sort of shows people's opinion on this episode; if you hate gays, you must DESPISE Butters and Cartman in this episode :)

J-RAB wrote:
hinking that someone's relationship is cute, that's kinda gay if your M A L E. I don't give a f*ck what you 2 homosexuals think anyway.

I'm glad I'm gay if the only people capable of love and compassion are fellow fags :)

As to the episode, I loved when watching it but i know it's just going to fule fangirls into making another sea if slashiness :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 26, 2008 12:16 pm Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
Enjoyable episode.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 26, 2008 4:54 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
Butterslover21 wrote:
best episode yet! i'm watching it right now! butters won't let go of cartman's hand no matter what! i really like when they were drinking the milkshake and butters says: "what're you looking at?" lol!

I liked thoses parts too. I loved it, that Butters listened to Mr.Garrison all the way to the end.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 27, 2008 8:50 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:22 pm2
Does this thread reference what movie this episode is spoofing? I stopped reading when all the violence erupted........lol Love to get that info though.

[img]http://www.tupics.com/basic/ohcheap1/SPSIGNATURE1.JPG[/img]
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 27, 2008 1:28 pm Offline
Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:58 pm14Yorkshire... Im still in denial
James--76 wrote:
I`m affraid that theres no new episode next week thats it now until october 1st :(

Cool! It's my 16th birthday on 1st october, what an awesome birthday present! I knew the new episodes were in october, but i didn't think they would be near my birthday. Can't wait for new episodes :D Bit of a late comment, but....yeah.

Loved this episode, the part when cartman and butters were having an icecream and that couple walk past made me laugh so hard. Well pretty much everything they did at super phun thyme made me laugh, espiecially the laser tag bit.
Butters: Hey! Who's dropping bombs in there? How about a courtesy flush?!

Cartman: Up yours, Butters!
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 27, 2008 8:36 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
ohcheap1 wrote:
Does this thread reference what movie this episode is spoofing? I stopped reading when all the violence erupted........lol Love to get that info though.

Die Hard.

Sort by  
Page 10 of 14 210 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next